What language is nerd exclusive?

Python seems to be infested with SJW normies.

I want to enter into a club where those SJW shit fags wouldn't make into.

Attached: 1526215581401.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

Youre the king of cringe.

Star wars language

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

C

C, C++, Haskell, Erlang (for now, there's a chance the SJWs ruin Elixir though), Scala, OCaml, Clojure, Idris, Agda, Coq, Perl
I will go out on a limb and say that Java with Spring is mostly SJW free too

all the old ones basically, C and backwards (COBOL, assembly, etc) except BASIC because hipsters are starting to mess with it.

With C# you trade SJWs for poo in loo

There are lots of pooinloos in low-level langs too.

Assembly is a good bet, they are too stupid to interact with hardware in more direct manner.

Pretty much this.

Elixir is SJW Central right now though. Shame, it's really good.

Julia was created by a poo-in-loo.

Rust of course :^)

what about golang?

That goes with all options here

Malbolge

Any functional programming language.
They require some degree of intelligence just to understand.

Assembly and C, maybe even C++

LISP

FORTRAN 77

Just stay away from easy languages like python and from web design. It's no surprise that the only non web oriented language taken by the SJWs, Rust, came from a web company.

And?

Golang is trash and it's easy enough that it will be taken by sjws if it hasn't already.

Avoid programming if you don't like those types. In the year 2018, they dominate the field.

If your field is webdev. Most programmers use SJW infested languages but they will not interact with "the community" so they couldn't care less what its code of conduct is.

That would have been true 6 years ago, but now it's gotten to the point where we have social justice warriors calling for changes to glibc. If that doesn't tell you how far reaching into obscurity the issue is, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't think most programmers I know even care about that stuff. They're busy playing shitty games and working for soulless companies. And they are not SJWs

>pajeets don't need their own gender neutral loo
Looks like even street shitting subhumans are better than SJWs scum.

This. Or assembler.

R, but then again that is a statistical programming language so I don't know if you even need to use it.

What about FORTH?

>the scary sjws are using the same programming language as me!

python is useful, if you're elitist enough to get hung up on languages being "too easy" then you'll just waste time using the wrong tool for the job.

or you could go full Jow Forums and write everything in C and keep a copy of K&R on your desk, that's fine too