THANK YOU BASED INTEL

intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/chipsets/desktop-chipsets/z390-chipset-brief.html

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Attached: Intel-Z390-Chipset-Diagram.png (1139x1101, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/3
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o4qkh0aci21kkWqlEUzuyRQyd3gqBx2fSkdfGawfPzA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still less lanes
THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Are you fucking retarded?

PCIe lanes are on the CPU, it has nothing to do with the chipset

Rypoo garbage has 16x lanes on the CPU only, no better than Intel

>16
pretty sure you dont know much about ryzen eh

>tfw slotted my 2700X into my X370 board
>tfw gonna do the same when the 3700X or w/e comes out

Kek. A chipset change a year keeps the goyim in fear.

Rypoo garbage does not have more than 16 lanes

Raven Poo garbage doesn't even have 16, only 8

KYS faggot if you don't know shit

anandtech.com/show/11170/the-amd-zen-and-ryzen-7-review-a-deep-dive-on-1800x-1700x-and-1700/3

>16 PCIe 3.0 Lanes

KYS CLUELESS IGNORANT FAGGOT

>and 4 trough the chipset. Making 20 in total + some old gen lanes

Intel CPUs have 16 + 4 lanes DMI 3.0 to connect to chipset which has 24 PCIe 3.0 lanes, not outdated PCIe 2.0 lanes like AYYMD garbage

Stop trying to shift goalposts, faggot

you are an idiot and its ok
literally no change on the lanes what so ever

Attached: z270-chipset-block-diagram-16x9.png.rendition.intel.web.1280.720.png (1280x719, 176K)

lmao
>intel braindead raja poo kike faggot shills in charge of using their brains
Can't use what they don't have

Attached: 1525353398975.png (1066x600, 429K)

SHUT UP

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

both intel and amd are backwards shit

the year is 2018 and we're still stuck in this bottleneck dumpster

fuck them, fuck those crooks, all of them

DELIDD THIS

Attached: t.JUSTnich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

Ryzen goes with 16x/8x+8x for pcie slots. 4x for a dedicated m2 NVME slot. And finally 4x to the pch analogous to Intels DMI which is basically a different protocol over a pcie phy.

The difference being the Intel pch has loads more lanes on it for tat, which really helps mobo diversity but you can't fully use all those systems at the same time. Same is true for amd's its just harder to attach enough shit to it.

Anyway, so x390 is adding some Usb3 10gbs and that's it. Super.

>a cpu purchase a year keeps the amd fanboys ecstatic
You really think this is normal?

Z390 is built on 14nm process too, smaller die size and consumers less power than Z370 on 22nm

Octa-cores incoming. Poozen really is finished once they hit the market. It won't even be able to claim "m-m-muh multithreaded!!!" anymore.

He's doing it because he wants to.
He not avoiding because with the new cpu he has to change the motherboard, his dog and move to a different house.

At the low price of 700 United States Dollars, on a 400 United State Dollars motherboard! How can AMD even compete L O L

You know it's a shitty situation when intel sells a new chipset every quarter.

Z390 is directly replacing Z270 and will be no more expensive. The octa-cores will only cost a little more than the Poozen 2700X and offer +50% performance (minimum). Seems a fair deal to me.

So it's cheaper than the just released 8700k and it'll run circa 6ghz multicore?

>He's doing it because he wants to.
>buying a new CPU every year is normal because the customer wants to
>buying a new motherboard yearly to upgrade is not
I personally draw the line earlier than you. In that a motherboard and CPU should last 5-7years easy with no upgrades needed.

You believing that doesn't make it true. Z270 was already replaced by Z370, for starters.
Besides, Intel's process isn't able to reliably pump out 8cores to sell at those price points. It's just not physically possible. They have trouble getting 6cores out for CoffeeLake, which resulted in the shortages we saw last December. The fuck makes you think it'll be any better with 8cores? Unless they've been stacking those for half a year now and keeping them for launch, there's no way they'd be able to ever meet the demands. It's just not happening. Stop being so deluded.

So it's same shit as before, just two more cores to catch up with AMD.

The 8700K is cheaper than the 2700X in the first world.

>what is typo
And Intel have had zero issues keeping the 8700K in stock. There was only an initial shortage because the launch was moved up and incredibly rushed. Since then it's been constantly in stock and by FAR the best-selling consumer CPU on the planet.

Sorry if reality doesn't fit your narrative, my little AMDrone. Judgement day is coming.

Attached: john.jpg (512x512, 42K)

>The 8700K is cheaper than the 2700X in the first world.
The 8700K is more expensive than the 2700X by 30 dollars on Amazon.com.
The 2700X itself is just an overclocked 2700, which you can do by yourself if you care anyway.

>Burgerstan
>first world
Try again.

And there you go shifting goalposts again. The 2700X is the best-binned chips. If you want to step down a model, we'll remove a flat 10% performance to account for the silicon lottery.

>And there you go shifting goalposts again. The 2700X is the best-binned chips. If you want to step down a model, we'll remove a flat 10% performance to account for the silicon lottery.
Yeah no, that's bullshit. At most, you have to increase voltage more than on a 2700X to reach the same clocks, just like with first Ryzen. You're full of shit and know nothing.

>J-J-Just jack up the volts, maaaaaan! 1.5V is practically nothing in the grand scheme of the universe!
The dilapidated shanty town of AMDorks.

Attached: coffee instant.jpg (240x280, 18K)

A CHIPSET CHANGE A YEAR

>making up shit out of your ass
Every Ryzen chip hits the soft cap of OCing on 1.3V, 1.35V at most. Look it up yourself if you want to, I don't really care what you think, it doesn't make it not true just because you don't believe it.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o4qkh0aci21kkWqlEUzuyRQyd3gqBx2fSkdfGawfPzA/edit#gid=0

Fake news.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>people don't know how to OC, it's definitely the chip's fault, no other explanation
Any half decent overclocker who can read the manual can get a Ryzen to 3.9-4.0 GHz under 1.35V. In fact, the majority of the CPUs on that list do just that, with a couple exceptions, almost definitely because the person doing it has no clue what he's doing, or using a subpar motherboard.
Your source only further confirmed how right I was, thanks.

Haha, this is some next level delusion. I guess that's all you guys have left now that Intel have crushed Poozen completely. You bought into the hype (literally) and got burned yet again. Sad!

>trying this hard
The fact that you cling so hard on a corporation's dick that owes nothing to you is quite pathetic my man.
Intel's entire business is centered on a single CPU (the 8700k) because of gaming, and nothing else. For everything else, AMD is simply better. Cheaper, better perf/$, better multithreaded performance, less power, actually soldered instead of using cum on the IHS, lower power usage, the list goes on.
All Intel has is the 8700k. On every other price range, AMD completely crushes Intel, and the only reason Intel can even sell any other CPUs is because of mindshare.

14nm completely taped out with CoffeeLake. 10nm is a trainwreck that isn't coming out any time soon, and when it does, it's poised to have LESS single core performance than CoffeeLake and reach lower maximum clocks. Probably STILL going to have cum as paste in the IHS and require delidding for decent temperatures and overclocking. 7nm fucking never, Intel fab losing ground to BOTH GloFo and TSMC.

The absolute state of Intelcucks. Enjoy that jewish cum for the little longer it'll last my man. See you with an AMD CPU in a couple years.