Hello Jow Forums

hello Jow Forums en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
hmm read any interesting things lately? anyway this is a free thead but please be nice :)

Attached: 1530376479983.jpg (640x640, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb attention whore

Attached: BLACKED .png (680x898, 620K)

what is this supposed to be

@6592078
okey

In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy sprayed large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens – considered harmless at this time – over the city of San Francisco during a project called Operation Sea-Spray. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses, and at least one person died as a result.[39][40][41][42][43][44] The family of the man who died sued the government for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[45] Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.[46]

its a list of unetichal american experiments.

well thats great

btw. if you didnt know. you can find interesting books on something you found interesting on wikipedia by clicking the number. example like this .[46]

if you click it you will find it on refrences usually its a book or a article.

ok thanks

ritsu youre fat

your welcome.
Researchers in the United States have performed thousands of human radiation experiments to determine the effects of atomic radiation and radioactive contamination on the human body, generally on people who were poor, sick, or powerless.[60] Most of these tests were performed, funded, or supervised by the United States military, Atomic Energy Commission, or various other U.S. federal government agencies.

your country is scary

lose weight tubby

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
A lot of those boil down to injecting people with syphilis or other STDs.

im not fat! why do people think that. i dont want to prove with more pics again :(
its still bad though. but its kinda interesting. there is also this one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I'm not suprized, theres probably shit thats still going on kept under wraps

Shut up fat piece of garbage

I'm not arguing that it's not bad, I'm just stating the fact. Syphilis is a terrible disease, I can understand why so many researchers wanted to find a cure. Before antibiotics in the 30's and 40's, you could end up like this from syphilis.

Attached: 13368396914_e13ce83425[1].jpg (459x491, 45K)

yeah. there is a lot of shady stuff behind the american goverment. i guess its common it countries with a lot of power

well yeah. there are sacrifices needed. but does the USA really have to experiment on children.

In 1895, New York City pediatrician Henry Heiman intentionally infected two mentally disabled boys—one four-year-old and one sixteen-year-old—with gonorrhea as part of a medical experiment. A review of the medical literature of the late 19th and early 20th centuries found more than 40 reports of experimental infections with gonorrheal culture, including some where gonorrheal organisms were applied to the eyes of sick children.[12][15][16]

Fuck you I hope you die

why do you want me to die :(

Post ass

you again...

Ritsu, let's talk about this shall we? Or maybe we shouldn't, what's your opinion about that?

Attached: sayori_136.jpg (546x657, 83K)

I'm also not arguing that what they did is right, it's terrible. However, bioethics standards were a lot lower in the US as recently as the 1980's, as exemplified by some of the state-run mental institutions.

NEVER post a picture of my waifu again
You have NO RIGHT

hmm im just interested on how many hidden things the US has hidden from us. i wanne know everything. but i guess i wont. anyway i can at least see their past that was hidden in the past
who knows what they are doing now. its not like they are just gonna show us what they have hidden. ann yeah maybe its a lot higher. but i doubt the experiments have stopped.

im sorry :(
i will post my waifu then

Attached: 9LVMPr5.png (900x1141, 1.24M)

Apology accepted
But I will be watching
Step out of line again and I'll fucking END you

end... me. a virgin like you could never be able to do that. can you even get out of your room.

Attached: 1520489888059.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

Miss me?

post ass

You can also look at Sweden, we are infamous for various human experimentation in the past!

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

ass

Attached: ass.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

i will look it up! fricking swedes

Jump to search
The Vipeholm experiments were a series of human experiments where patients of Vipeholm Mental Hospital in Lund, Sweden were fed large amounts of sweets to provoke dental caries (1945-1955). The experiments were sponsored both by the sugar industry and dentist community, in an effort to determine whether carbohydrates affected the formation of cavities.
The experiments provided extensive knowledge about dental health and resulted in enough empirical data to link the intake of sugar to dental caries.[1] However, today they are considered to have violated the principles of medical ethics.

its nothing like America though. yet

There's the classic Vipeholm experiments, but also the lesser known starving those to death who were deemed "slow of mind" among other things. Lots of stuff to find if you dig there, not that easy though.

Your turn

Attached: ok.jpg (2576x1932, 1.78M)

Why Ritsu, now this thread is gay. I'm leaving.

thanks for the info
...no please
IT WASNT MY FAULT :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ok

please dont post butts on my thread. im sorry i wouldnt post my butt. its just that i already am a massive attention whore. i dont want to be a bigger one

w-w-wait! is that actually real... um i didnt get anything when i image searched...

Yeah that's my butt
Sorry i didn't mean to ruin your thread
you asked and i delivered

i was joking. its okey. my threads are ruined the moment i create them anyway.