Your will never know if your technology is secure and free from (((their))) eyes, unless you take it apart...

Your will never know if your technology is secure and free from (((their))) eyes, unless you take it apart, analyze the hardware, read the source code and map everything out.
>Owning a camera or mic of ANY SORT
>Owning a smart phone
>Having ANY social media
>Not routing all your traffic through TOR and storing longer lasting info in the hidden encrypted folder in Tails OS
>Uses arch and has bleeding edge but then some pajeet sneaks a virus in the updates since no one inspects it
>Uses debian and pajeets have years of time to crack it since no updates
No OS is safe and secure unless you make it from scratch yourself and implement encrypted trafficing

Why do you even bother with security if you wont go 100%?

Attached: owsktneplpo01.jpg (720x524, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mips.com/blog/can-it-run-bsd-the-story-of-a-mips-based-pic32-microcontroller/
mouser.com/new/microchip/microchip-pic32mx-mcu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you even bother using a seat belt if you won't go 100%?

Why bother with technology if you don't go 100% have 50000$ pc
Why bother with self defense if you don't go 100% have a tank
Why bother with exercises if you don't go 100% and don't have 500kg of muscle
Why bother with buying a house if you don't go 100% and buy a mansion

OP are you retarded.

[email protected]

All goverbment cars has long spikes that kills all passengers upon crashing but HURR i still wear seatbelts in case i hit a curb!

Kys nsa shill

Attached: be7ibh6858e01.jpg (1242x1101, 112K)

autism

Fallacy, opinion ignored

>>Uses arch and has bleeding edge but then some pajeet sneaks a virus in the updates since no one inspects it

So don't update. Use BSD or Gentoo until the heat death of the universe, what's the problem.

>All goverbment cars has long spikes that kills all passengers upon crashing

proof?

Attached: 224124f50ab897451138e4e5c7659916d4fdf8bad9d820f4834a88065b6bc946.jpg (480x638, 46K)

Yeah call people that sees through their charade autists, how much rupees are they paying you, Shlomo Vinderpoojeet?

Then thats the debian problem you dip

NSA and snowden's leaks.

whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 1525129280997.jpg (480x640, 25K)

This does the opposite of helping me sleep

Attached: pybjy0j0dih01.jpg (629x474, 27K)

OP if you want to get super duper serious about security then get this:

mips.com/blog/can-it-run-bsd-the-story-of-a-mips-based-pic32-microcontroller/

>The RetroBSD project was started five years ago by Serge Vakulenko, a MIPS developer who wanted to see whether it’s technically possible to port a 16-bit 2.11BSD operating system to a modern PIC32 microcontroller. It turned out this was not only perfectly possible, but the resulting system could also include a full set of drivers for GPIO, UART, SPI, LCD displays etc.

>Earlier this month, DIY electronics mavericks Olimex released PIC32-RETROBSD, a new development board designed specifically for the RetroBSD operating system. This open source kit includes a PIC32MX microcontroller and represents a testament to the benefits of the MIPS architecture, allowing developers to run a Unix-based, sophisticated operating system in as low as 128 KB of RAM – including a C compiler!

It's BSD run off a PIC microcontroller. The type you have to solder into your own custom PCB:

mouser.com/new/microchip/microchip-pic32mx-mcu/

Attached: PIC32MZ-EF-family-bloc-diagram-MIPS-M-class-M5150-CPU_2.jpg (1770x1334, 237K)

>not driving a manual

I have a life

Ask the survivors of car crashes

PROTIP: you won't find any

>Having ANY social media
Said on Jow Forums. Hiro can tie a post to your identity if it's more than 5 words long. He already has your photos which other people uploaded.

Your ""life"" is not owned by you then

hiro can already do that all they have to do is match the ISP log timestamp to the timestamp of any post

this isn't rocket science

>implying im not using tor off fresh tails, even if hiro and intel tries to MINIX my RAM, my true data storage is in Aegis portable encrypted harddrive which I only retrive in my librebooted x200 that only runs freeware which I inspect every line of code to disable telemetry

Attached: y7qsw6imnp101.jpg (736x600, 116K)

>>Owning a camera or mic of ANY SORT
yeah, the feds can totally take control of my 35mm film camera
>>tor
tor is literally made by the government my man.
kys yourself

>Tor
NSA honeypot.

>implying your manual wasn't written by the nsa

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>I inspect every line of code to disable telemetry

you could just turn of wifi, brah.