OpenLeecher

Hey guys, I made a weird tool, anyone feeling like giving me some feedback?

openleecher.tk

Attached: openleecher.png (233x223, 12K)

How does it work?
and why you did it?

Attached: text.png (1364x698, 116K)

It's just a tool that scan random IP addresses to find content. Mostly websites. But you can also find unsecured FTP servers for exemple.
There's no clear purpose for this tool ; it's a different way of browsing. I guess it's a curiosity, and I think it's something leechers could appreciate.

I was talking about the settings "icon"
But I was going to ask what is the project at any moment soon

Linux version?

Just an icon.

Still packaging for now. Will be available for 1.2
Sources are available if you're hardcore.

that sounds legally kind of sketchy. like walking around a neighborhood trying every front door to see if it's unlocked.

maybe you won't get convicted for jiggling a door handle, but you sure as shit would get questioned about it.

It's a good idea but it already exists: nmap

I just saw this shit in the AUR

I will try Wine, does it need .net installed?

Not that much for http(s) protocol, but yes, you're absolutely right.

Arch user here, still trying to package it correctly for AUR. Will publish AUR, deb and rpm for 1.2

Nope. Didn't tried it yet, but should work.

I'll try to break it in every sense of the word and tell you what i did to break it.

i think i already broke it and didn't do anything to it

i just installed and it's already rejecting my advances xdd

Attached: openleechlog.png (500x366, 26K)

i make the logo

this is on a win64 system but from the log i guess something is missing or did you fuck something up OP?

Attached: openleechfiles.png (610x212, 17K)

you made it?

Welcome to the botnet

Literally.

Could you provide a README/tell us how to use it? When I run the binary it doesn't do anything, and running it from the command-line doesn't do anything either.

>71 MB

OP here.

If you're using the exe, it means you're using the command line version. The logs tells you that you need to pass at least a generator and a scanner as parameters.
There should be a shortcut in your start menu to launch the GUI. If not, launch "openleecher.exe --gui" from a console.
Windows CLI/GUI is kinda fucked up, gonna force GUI in next version.

Will do.

Should be less painful to make it work on Windows now. Be sure to download the new version.