If a country where to invade Norway which country would it be and for what reason?

If a country where to invade Norway which country would it be and for what reason?
Oil? Tactical positioning?

Attached: IMG_2693.png (1200x873, 2K)

>which country would it be
Any close country.

>for what reason
To give some warm love to that cold bois.

yes pls

Sorry, im not homo.

Attached: 10.gif (427x240, 68K)

>which country would it be
the country of muslim
>for what reason?
gibs
>also
already occurred

o-ok

Attached: 7C706DA5-3669-480C-8FB0-918BBC558C09.jpg (512x384, 30K)

Attached: poorcoldboi.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

We will do it.

>For what reason?

To reclaim Svalbarð ("Jan Mayen") and Spýtnaberg ("Svalbard"... Bard is not a Norse word... ) our rightful lands stolen from us via a vile conspiracy by the D*nish, D*tch, and Br*tish imperialists through the League of Nations without our consent in 1921. The lands are a part of our island group, effectively the same landmass although much of it is umderwater. Like Japan owns all its islands we should own ours and if the Norwegians do not give us our rightful lands IMMEDIATELY we will not hesitate to launch the nuclear missiles at them.

Attached: 507p6ayp91w01.jpg (576x552, 41K)

you broke his heart you monster

Not my fault, only cute girls (bois) for me

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Denmark. It's already planned.

we should reunite and get some parts of Scotland and sweden back. we want Norgesveldet

denmark is gay. i would rather norway go suicide then be apart of gaymark again

I will personally execute you.

slave trade

"rode grode med flode"
lole even your language sounds gay ;)

No one loves you and you'll die alone filled with regret

Attached: BLACKED .png (680x898, 620K)

nah uh!

WTF I DIDN'T KNOW???!?!???!?!?! YOU WANT TRAP?!???!???!??!??!?!

why wasn't I born a cute trap...

nobody even wants to hold me on a cold winter's night, cradling my head and stroking my hair... telling me they love me...

Attached: 570A0050-E51B-405E-92A2-A1B0CD607AF4.gif (500x220, 310K)

maybe because you dont know so many people. no one has cuddled with me. or kissed me. im still a virgin. even if people say i have good looks or whatever. go find people and maybe you will get it. hopefully

Relax mate.
Hmm, yes, cutie femenine traps are

wow gay

I want someone to love me but socializing makes me so tired I lose my will immediately and default back to being lonely, also people are confusing and I often feel like I misinterpret signals

sometimes I wish there was cuddle prostitution so I could just get it out of my sysem once a month or something, I don't even care about sex

Attached: 7787EAB5-3D16-41FC-94E7-CC63F461A2FC.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

well socializing is part of life. you should be better at it. you dont really need to be good to have friends. its tiresome but i promise you its worth it. idk about relationships. i have never had any. but im a expert in friendship! maybe you should ask others who have been in a relationship

nothing just Amei flashbacks

Attached: thefaceofrape.jpg (700x800, 88K)

soooo many Amei flashbacks

What are you talking about, weirdo.
Poor boi, if you are cute enough i would, dont lost the hopes.

Norway has oil? I'll be right over.

Attached: 613.png (1184x1268, 197K)

>i wish there was cuddle prostitution

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Attached: 1443657293719.jpg (452x363, 71K)

Just nuke us now