I put my phone in grayscale to preserve as much battery life as possible. How much of a meme is this?

I put my phone in grayscale to preserve as much battery life as possible. How much of a meme is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-133503~2.png (1080x1920, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/en/packages/com.jmstudios.redmoon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only the brigtness matters

as the scale isn really higher and initial sinh as much diferent,the you would experiment lower batery life.

Use this if you want more SoT during shitposting nights
f-droid.org/en/packages/com.jmstudios.redmoon/

>much battery life
>29% battery left and it's charging

that's the battery saver icon

Red Moon is great. Always had been struggling with sore eyes, that finally fixed it.

you are actually wasting power doing this since your gpu has to do the extra work of doing R+G+B/3 for every pixel

prove that saves battery life

Depends on if your screen is oled

It is

then literally only brightness matters. reducing the colorspace doesn't make any difference.

change the styling so that it shows black (#000000) instead of blue or whatever and you'll get some improvements.

honestly, if you're stretched this thin, OP, just get a USB battery pack. this is almost as nuts as browsing Jow Forums on your phone. like what the fuck are you doing with your life that you need to be on Jow Forums when you're out and about?

WHAHAHA
>FALLING FOR THE MEME
NONNONONO
WHAWHAHHAHA

How about lowering the resolution and raising the DPI to compensate? I seem to get smaller energy draws (checked with Ampere) and better thermals on my Moto G4+.

what else do you do on a bus or on a train? write code on your phone?

im not stretched for battery life, i just hate having to charge my phone due to not having a headphone jack
>browsing Jow Forums on your phone
i dont have an actual computer

>i dont have an actual computer
TRIGGERED

>i dont have an actual computer
... why not?

i dont need one

Nobody needs any electrical device. We've survived without them for millions of years. That's not a reason not to have them.

Red moon just draws an overlay. This is a problem because now all my OLED blacks become tinted red.

Is there an app that actually properly removes blue, instead of adding red like a retard?

I think some custom ROMs will do it

All this will do is make your phone less appealing. Great if you are addicted to it and find yourself pawing for it whenever you're bored. However won't do shit for battery life