neo900.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_mobile_phones
neo900.org/
talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91142&page=298
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

botnet

Install Gentoo

Attached: n900m.jpg (3264x1840, 1.39M)

Are using it as a phone? Are you still using it as a daily companion? How is the battery life time?

No I don't use it as a phone and never did. I always have one for calls and other as mobile computer.
Battery life was shit, because original battery was old at the moment I bought it and chink replacements are chink replacements.

What the fuck sort of keyboard is that?

Mirin hard the green though, never seen that before, do want

i dont have any validation for you, sorry

damn old shit
those used to be expensive
only executives use it

It's a pitty that neo900 project seems to stuck somehow neo900.org

ever heard of fucking russia my dude

>do want
Me too. So I ordered. But now I doubt that this was a good idea. If battery life is really that shitty when CPU is overclocked, it's not really good in everyday use I fear

My friend bought one back in 2016. Broke the usb port within the first week. Been sitting in a drawer since.
For the short while I've used it I wasn't impressed. The only thing it has going for it was a keyboard.

You're a few years too late, guess you can have some fun with it still.

>it's not really good in everyday use I fear
Just like I've owned one for years but never used it as a phone, it really sucks as a general phone, it's really just a mini ARM Linux laptop, but sadly surpassed by things like GPD Win these days.

I got two Samsung 4G Relays.
Like the phone, but stuck on Android 4.something, maybe can KIES it to Android 4.25,
was thinking of MobileUbantu.
HardKB's are lost in time, but I really liked them.
At my work they give me shit over my phone.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S-Relay-4G-SGH-T699.jpg (500x420, 51K)

I bought one in 2010, I guess. I still have it but haven't used it for a long time. Maybe it could have use as a server. It has conductive touch screen and has a cool stylus that slides into the phone.

The first version of Angry Birds was originally written for N900, btw.

I actualyl ordered it because it was the only one from that list which runs linux and has a physical keyboard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_mobile_phones
I think I will give it a try and send it back if it sucks

What do you guys think of the neo900?
neo900.org/

Attached: neo900-t.png (570x169, 68K)

TWRP + Linux on here would be p cool.

>he's too young to remeber slider landscape keyboards
Lad...
Gingerbread-kitkat wasn't that long ago.

I found it interesting. But then I read this discussion talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91142&page=298

quick rundown?

The people are waiting since years. I don't think that there will ever be a device delivered. Even if they deliver, one gets outdated hardware for about 1000 Euros

sad

Does GPD's module work in promiscous mode?

Wow you're 9 years late. It's not even old enough to be attractive to retro numales; what's the point?

Yes. I have no problem with old hardware but I would never pay 1000 euros for that

>what's the point?
Open hardware running Linux

Fuck head look at the actual keyboard and see it’s not English is what I meant

Attached: gentoo-irssi.jpg (640x480, 77K)

No physical keyboard thus no option for me

whats wrong with a blackberry keyone + termux?

>vaporware
>never ever
>5 years

would give booku buck for one

Attached: 4leaf.png (1680x1050, 103K)

>At my work they give me shit over my phone.

Attached: 3.jpg (410x226, 34K)

Some advice, OP: be careful when plugging in and unplugging the charger cable on the N900. Mine ended up having the charger port disconnect from the motherboard due to some shoddy wiring, making it basically unusable until I get off my lazy ass and try to solder it. As I've found out, this is not an uncommon product defect on the phone.

make sure it isn't filled up with flammable glue lmao. i once ordered one and it came chink refurbished, was a fire hazard

also have one
too bad that i don't have any motivation to repair the microusb on it

Attached: 1526270091797.jpg (2560x1920, 854K)