Jow Forums-x

Jow Forums-x thread.

Attached: 1432050220366.jpg (640x516, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
github.com/alptest/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums-x quick reply is broken in archived threads.

>bookmark a thread for later
>go back to thread
>its' archived
>you have replies that you want to reply to by making a new thread
>click the post-number to bring up quick-reply
>quick-reply doesn't come up
>for no reason!!

please fix this as fast as possible.

Attached: 4chan-x quick-reply is broken in archived threads.png (388x94, 1K)

keywords Jow Forums x Jow Forums-x 4chanx anonymous user aeosynth mayhem ihavenoface zixaphir seaweed spittie ccd0

last thread archived and it's still not fixed and i couldn't make replies so re-making here and now.

>implying wants to reply to a dead thread
retard

>>No posts are currently quoting you, loser.
>this message is offensive
i disagree with this not for it being offensive but because i don't like the idea of replies or so-called "(You)'s" being equated to poogle pootube plebbit upboats as if it is a day-care popularity contest instead of talking normally.

>Is this the official Jow Forums-x support thread?

it is now. or unofficial. it's about Jow Forums-x in general.

i really want quick-reply to work in archived threads. that's mainly why i keep making this. ccd0 doesn't seem to be on and no 1 else seems to be be able to do fix it. ccd0 seems to be doing all of Jow Forums-x by themself now. may stop making these threads some time. disappointing.

henlo mayhem how is you doing?

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/issues/new

Attached: 1203487216857.jpg (246x374, 87K)

botnet thread*
>b-buts its open sores
Have you audited it?
I'm not going to so i won't use it

How come 4chanx doesn't solve captcha automatically anymore? Before I rarely had to solve that shit, and now I have to do it for every post.

this
i almost kill myself yesterday filling so many captchas

>mfw it's a click in all the X until there's none left captcha

Attached: 1471209174039.jpg (444x460, 78K)

I've audited it. It's not botnet unless you use some autistic alternative definition.
>making baseless claims

Jow Forums is botnet too

Fuck off you useless millennial prick. Fork it and open a PR with the change you want.

It's 2018 (two thousand and eighteen)
What excuse could you possibly still have to use the bloated shit that is Jow Forums x when the website implements every relevant feature natively

This desu. Jow Forums X needs some new developers anyways. There's really been nothing as far as improvements or fixes go in months.
Because Jow Forums X does it better. I used to think native Jow Forums was perfectly fine, but it really falls flat in some areas. The thread watcher barely counts as one, the image searching doesn't have many good options whereas Jow Forums X lets you add new ones, you can toggle different modes to hide pictures or show only pictures, you can force anonymity to get rid of annoying namefags, the filter list works way better and has more options, tons of customization options, and the presence of keybinds.

It's like going from Microsoft Explorer to Firefox. There's just too much to gain.

How does the native thread watcher even work?

Why do things keep showing up double?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-10_22-48-22.png (1103x155, 25K)

you need to disable the native Jow Forums extension

do you want this site to turn into reddit?

henlo mayhem how is you doing?

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/issues/1912

Attached: 1336796809623.jpg (680x680, 115K)

Fuck off you useless millennial prick. Fork it and open a PR with the change you want.

It's 2018 (two thousand and eighteen)
What excuse could you possibly still have to listen to your bloated shit that is your post when Jow Forums x implements every relevant feature natively

This desu. Jow Forums X needs some new developers anyways. There's really been nothing as far as improvements or fixes go in months.

Not this desu. I don't know how to fix it and none of you will help me and actually fight against me trying to get us all to figure out how to fix it. Help instead of being useless fucking faggots. Fuck you all for not helping me.

i do not want this site to turn into reddit. just the opposite. i make threads and usually delete them before 30 minutes; the time limit before -Jow Forums-admins-bots- don't allow you to delete threads anymore. i was overwhelmed with another thread and couldn't delete the thread. i told everyone to abandon the thread. they didn't. and i wanted to reply. i replied to that thread by constructing every reply to that thread in another thread manually. i left that thread up for about 5 minutes and then deleted it. i left -this- thread up because i thought it was important enough to leave it up. but if i could delete the thread after 30 minutes; after the issue of being able to reply to archived posts was solved; i would. and i wouldn't -need- it at -all- -if- -Jow Forums-admins-mods- didn't -force- their policies on you; such as not allowing you to delete a thread before 30 minutes. also that this post and probably your post is illegal for freedom of speech or "criticizing"; despite not reversing any of the changes that come about -because- of illegal criticizing of the Jow Forums admins; which is also a pain; and bullshit. so. no. i don't want this site to turn into reddit. and actually fought against this site turning into reddit. so i didn't want to talk about this or bring this up. but so many people asked.

i also actually initiated a thread presenting the initial Jow Forums-x quick-reply broken in archived-threads issue. mods quickly deleted it. i'm guessing because "lol no tech support". so i have absolutely no place to talk about this besides github. which is dead and that ccd0 is maintaining sometimes alone apparently. only me and a few others that don't know what we're doing and asking for ccd0 to fix our problems there. so it's impossible for me to talk about anything even educational or for the fun of even having technology discussion and programming or whatever; because it's always assumed the worst as begging for homework help or something. so i can't talk about it or do anything about it. so there's nothing i can do. they completely fucked me.

so giving it a chance to be fixed by having everyone look at it is sort of what we're doing here now.

Jow Forums X broke my browser.
Images in Jow Forums won't expand when I click them, instead they open in the same tab and it's affecting images in Facebook and Wikia too.

I know it's 4chanX because when I turn it off and on again it goes back to normal for a brief while.

this is actually where that goes, thx

i already posted that lrn2reed, thx

really? what's your operating system? which browser and version is it? i'd imagine it wouldn't work for new firefox or new greasemonkey. i'm using firefox esr, greasemonkey 3.11, Jow Forums x 1.14.0.15, seems to be working fine for me. maybe a change of browser andor greasemonkey would work.

yeah and he'll respond if he feels like it and has time

yeah and i'll respond if i feel like it and have time

there's nothing to fix you faggot

i'm not the one too retarded to start a new thread retard

>i really want quick-reply to work in archived threads. that's mainly why i keep making this.
so make it yourself faggot

you'll only annoy people if keep spamming the board
>may stop making these threads some time. disappointing.
you also speak like pajeet which would explain why you're so obnoxious

site doesn't have javascript permissions faggot

>me trying to get us all to figure out how to fix it.
T H E R E
I S
N O T H I N G
T O
F I X
Y O U
F L A M I N G
A R S E H O L E

go back to redit

also Jow Forums is not your tech support

there's something to fix you faggot

i'm not the one too retarded to to get the point retard

>so make it yourself faggot
so make it yourself faggot

>you'll only annoy people if keep spamming the board
relevant posts is not spamming.
>you also speak like pajeet which would explain why you're so obnoxious
i speak like a pajeet because i talk normally? holy fuck cry more, faggot.

>T H E R E I S N O T H I N G T O F I X Y O U F L A M I N G A R S E H O L E
>T H E R E
>I S
>N O T H I N G
>T O
>F I X
>Y O U
>F L A M I N G
>A R S E H O L E

whatever, bro. i'm just tired of explaining it over and over and over and over to people like you who have never experienced it and won't understand unless they have.

use better insults next time you bitch at someone, you sound like an angry youtube user.

go back to redit

also Jow Forums is not your tech support

naturally instead of technological discussion i get bullshit. that's sad.

do it yourself. I probably did it faster than it took you to type your reply out.

go to src/Posting/QR.coffee

remove line 29 return if g.VIEW is 'archive' done

no there isn't you faggot

yes you obviosly are retard

>i speak like a pajeet because i talk normally?
you talk normally FOR A PAJEET kys faggot
your post is neither relevant nor

>whatever, bro. i'm just tired of explaining it over and over and over and over to people like you who have never experienced it and won't understand unless they have.
experience what? your massive butthurt and salt that you can't reply to post offending you little precious ego in an already dead thread? no i haven't, i'm not a little curry cunt with big sensitive ego like you

yes go back to redit

yes Jow Forums is not your tech support SO GO BACK YOU CURRY FAGGOT

>technological discussion
>WAAAAAA
>why won't you do it for meeee (because i'm a stupid curry nigger and can only comment on quora and steal shell commands from stackoverflow)

nice job encouraging his annoying spam giving him what he wants bro
you could have at least pointed him at the /sqt/ instead

kys faggot

I'm going to get a lot of hate and being called a normie and I'd call that to myself too but...

Win10, Chrome, latest version.

werks fine on ff violmonkey

i never had to do this before, so i never did this before, so i don't know how to do it.

all right.

i removed that and updated it but it didn't work.

github.com/alptest/Jow Forums-x

thanks anyway

yes there is you faggot.

yes you obviously* are retard

>you talk normally FOR A PAJEET kys faggot
>your post is neither relevant nor
oh no. a butthurt idiot is going to insult me. Who Gives A Shit™
nor what? retard. my posts are FAR more relevant than that whiny bullshit you keep spamming.

experience drinking your tears, faggot. found the faggot that i can cause this much anal devastation to without even trying. ;) ouh, bitch feels salty!! i have a huge ego. for being an anonymous user that doesn't attribute anything to myself. nope. try again, retard. thanks for replying to my thread so it's even more alive, bitch lmao. enjoy your butthurt, little curry cunt with a big sensitive ego like you. ;) fix'd lmao.

yes go back to redit

yes Jow Forums is not your tech support SO GO BACK YOU CURRY FAGGOT

>WAAAAAA
>WAAAAAA
>why won't you do it for meeee (because i'm a stupid curry nigger and can only comment on quora and steal shell commands from stackoverflow)

nice job faggot having his annoying spam encouraged and giving me your tears i want, faggot.
back to /reddit/ /stupid posts general/, faggot. ;)

kys faggot

that's like calling aol chat users normal. they're taking the internet seriously self-defeatist actually autistic faggots and cancer killing themselves. to be honest.

well i don't know why it's not working. you could try tampermonkey or violentmonkey; as a lot have been suggesting. i think greasemonkey had some huge update that broke everything and tampermonkey is like greasemonkey legacy or something. i don't know. i could also send you a portable web browser where i have confirmed that Jow Forums-x is working in it. tho i'd have to prepare it.

tell me who is indeed spamming. the men who are doing all the work;
or the useless bitch that is just useless bitching. have a nice day.

nou

>nice job faggot having his annoying spam encouraged and giving me your tears i want, faggot.
ha haha hahahaha

S P I C Y
P
I
C
Y

K Y S curry nigger

>the men who are doing all the work;
obviously not u :^)
>or the useless bitch that is just useless bitching. have a nice day.
obviously YOU (HAHA :^)

>have a nice day.
HAHAHAHA

Attached: apoo.jpg (565x393, 30K)

nice job trolling him

nou lmao

cry more, faggot. lmao

>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Cry more, faggot.

says the butthurt bitch that came in to bitch :^)
you're projecting too hard, bitch. lmao owned bitch u mad bro :^)

>tfw when part of something that can cause so much anal devastation without even trying
I'll never regret joining the internet
It's like I get delivered a fresh bottle of tears every day

Attached: YOUR TEARS.png (566x524, 12K)

You are fucking retarded.

Attached: You are fucking retarded.png (300x300, 6K)

Convenience stores are racist now.

he said it didn't work

>implying
that's a whole lot of projecting curry user

someone at least trying to help instead of being a useless fucking faggot like you is not trolling, you dumb piece of shit.

>crying
you're projecting too hard, curry faggot. ;)

>not trolling
>on Jow Forums
>didn't work
you sure?

>you're projecting too hard, curry faggot. ;)
you're last posts are just like jidf ones
but the fact is YOU are the crying butthurt curry nigger faggot op :^)

and you deserve NO help for spamming your thread faggot
this in not your tech support — call your cousin

werks on my machine

it's not trolling. on Jow Forums. they made a suggestion to edit it but it didn't work. i'm sure.

how are my last posts just like the jidf ones?
eat shit namefag, the simple posting style suits it just fine.

says the faggot that had to hijack and spam my thread.
it's not your tech support. if you don't like it then leave, faggot.

Jow Forums-x werks on my machine 2

I'm not the one annoying others to do it for me, faggot

>eat shit
>says the pajeet
lol

>how are my last posts just like the jidf ones?
it's pretty obvious or are you stupid?
>it's not trolling. on Jow Forums. they made a suggestion to edit it but it didn't work. i'm sure.
i see
>stupid

>and spam my thread.
you spam my board i shit (pun intended :^) your thread

OP should stick to his chink phone youtube reviews and learn to poo in the loo

>Jow Forums-x quick-reply broken in archived-threads issue
It's not actually broken, just fyi. It simply follows Jow Forums's default behaviour when enabling any replies at all.
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/blob/master/src/Posting/QR.coffee#L55-L56 for reference.