QBittorrent

I hadn't updated it in a while, decided to do it today and regret it. Why did they change the UI, it's so damn ugly.

Attached: Capturar.png (203x285, 19K)

rtorrent doesn't have this problem

What's "updating"?

Attached: Untitled.png (315x338, 59K)

go away monkey

where is despacito

THAT'S HUECIST!

Yeah, fuck updating. It has nothing to do with my torrent client selling out and putting malware/ads into my client.
Fuck off with your Stockholm syndrome you retard.

Something that helps to introduce new features and patch vulnerabilities and bugs.

What's wrong with it? Do the icons or buttons not make sense?

SOPA

You're thinking of PIPA.

install deluge

STALLED

works on my machine

Attached: .png (1713x261, 32K)

UMA

text based

Attached: 1525997168443.jpg (224x225, 11K)

so use flood or rutorrent with it, there is nothing wrong with rtorrent by it's self though

That's a good thing user

GUI FTW

Learn the difference between portuguese and spanish, hamburger.

Why would you leave out features and insert vulnerabilities and bugs?

Hmmm

> portuguese
No such thing
Maybe you meant brazilian?

Flood and RuTorrent are fucking guis for rTorrent you fucking retard

UMA

>improvement is ugliness
I suppose you're one of the drooling retards who hates the Quantum update too.

MACACO

freetard programmers are not good with UI (neither value UI design) and UI designers don't work for free (ask /gd/ what they think of working for free)

>complain about gui being shit all the time
>gui is good guys!!!

>Build 25302

why would you not always install software in English regardless of your native language?

The default was portuguese and I'm too lazy to change it

DELICIA

Yes, I enjoy having a known backdoor to my system too in case I forget the keys.

The UI has always been ugly

>closed source
No.

Attached: 1499140154813.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Is SOPA torrentable?

why would you? (honest question)

the only thing a ui needs is to be sensible, and allow you what you need, there is nothing hard about it.
look at blender as a great example of fucking it all to hell, nothing works the way you think along with at least when I was useing it, many standard things are not called standard things, zbrush has the same fucking issue.

You have to think 'what do you need right the fuck now, and the answer is almost always 'not fucking everything'

then you get cocksuckers who decided to gatekeeper and not make a ui, forcing command line for shit that should take seconds now takes longer because instead of 1 click its write the sentence correctly without a mistype

as for graphic designers, fuck them to death. their bullshit is what causes so many programs to be fucking ruined. they had a sensible ui, everything worked, but now we are forced to use dogshit if we want to keep up to date if we are given this choice.

new is better

Attached: qbittorrent_3.3.7-3_debian.png (639x694, 66K)

my native language is a small one and not like Spanish or French or something so when software is available in my language you can be sure everything that did not exist in v1.0 will not be in my language
like the Ubuntu installer had some options in my language and others in English
the inconcistency is cancer inducing so I use it in English

for software actually written by big companies like Google's Android where you can actually expect consistency I use my language but even there 90% of the apps are in English anyway so most of my friends keep their phones in English
some windows versions were offered in my language but honestly I never bothered with that either because advanced settings weren't translated and the inconsistency is so jarring

UI is ugly. That's why you do something like this.
UX can't be fixed like this unfortunately.

Attached: qbittorrent.png (1462x795, 161K)

What is your native language?

smallest language in europe that's the primary language of an independent nation state

Attached: 1465939973110.png (505x800, 38K)

There are independent nations in Europe?

sure, as long as you look outside the blue area in pic related

Attached: 2000px-EU28-2013_European_Union_map.svg.png (2000x1529, 483K)

Is the stall meme fixed? This seriously would happen to me in 2015 or so and I neverwent back