Anything that came after this is degeneracy

Anything that came after this is degeneracy.

Attached: Notebook-Sony-Vaio-2560x1440-015.jpg (2560x1440, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/the-world-s-most-powerful-pocket-sized-pc#/
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-GPD-Pocket-7-Inch-Aluminum-Shell-Mini-Laptop-UMPC-Windows-10-System-CPU-x7/1281164_32814746257.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checkmate.

Attached: gpd-pocket-7.jpg (1200x900, 132K)

should i fall for this?
indiegogo.com/projects/the-world-s-most-powerful-pocket-sized-pc#/

Format factor is wrong, shit battery life, screen does not make appropriate use of its space.

Keyboard layout makes concessions in all the wrong places, clitmouse is in literally the most retarded fucking place possible, enormously overpriced.

Don't be a hater, it's pretty good for the price.

Attached: P80505-021741.jpg (4000x3008, 3.01M)

Perfection. Any ideas about where to find one? I have been looking forward to put my hands on one but with no success

>Windows
>can't even play games
well that pretty much takes away Windows' only redeeming quality.

who else had microwavable pizza today.

Its nearly $700, it has absolutely no business being that expensive for what it offers and the concessions it makes.
I want a mini PC to just tap on and program on the go, don't get me wrong, but for $700 I may as well just buy a fucking 12" ultralight

That's a poor ripoff. Look at that ridiculous keyboard layout. Complete amateurs.

>$700
I got mine for 500aud, where did you get 700 dollars from?

Attached: S80514-071848.jpg (2560x1440, 368K)

why would anyone want this..
I don't want to squint every time I need to type something
ill stick to my laptop

I can't find anywhere online that sells a GPD Win 2 for less than $700

degenerate junk

Attached: art.jpg (680x680, 166K)

I had two Tombstone pizzas yesterday.

It's shit

>700 freedoms
come on goy, I got mine from alyexpress. It's at 500usd, but I got mine with alyexpress discount, which went down to ~470usd with 2-week ship.
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-GPD-Pocket-7-Inch-Aluminum-Shell-Mini-Laptop-UMPC-Windows-10-System-CPU-x7/1281164_32814746257.html

>GPD Win 2
Are you alright user?

Attached: S80514-071837.jpg (2560x1440, 483K)

There are products like the Dreamcast that are the height of culture and nothing has risen to their level since.

That's not the win2, dude. I think that's the Gemini

The right edge of the screen has a touchpad, it's not just wasted space.

My bad, gpd pocket. They all look the damn same to me except the Win and Win2 since those have gaming controls built in

Yes it's the gpd Gemini, that's exactly what it is

Attached: Dirndl_.jpg (713x929, 213K)

>5inch display
I have gpd pocket and the screen is 7in, and let me tell you that any smaller screen for a computer is not worth. I would have loved if the pocket was 8-9in because some programs or games need the display to be increased in order to fit in the screen properly. tho it's not very common, and so far I haven't had issues installing anything

it's Gemini PDA, user.

Attached: 1478891683231.png (218x265, 149K)

>Its nearly $700
That's not even a week's worth of work, c'mon user!

Maybe I'm nostalgic but there was a time when hardware was well designed. It's more then just a list of components to put together. The form factor, the layout, IO all matter.

Attached: vaio_p_girl_1600x1200.jpg (1280x960, 151K)

How do these chinks justify the prices? I don't get it. For $500 I could get an actual full size laptop that absolutely obliterates this thing. It's like cell phones... How the fuck do they justify $800 for something so underwhelming? I could get a dumbphone and a decent laptop for that price and be able to do 100% of the things the smartphone can do and then MORE

Though I've got no room to talk since I've legitimately spent over $12,000 on a laptop before.

Oh God this is like one of those born in the wrong generation kind of crap. Shut the fuck up. You never wondered why those devices never succeeded? Shit screen. Shit performance. Shit battery. Shit shit shit shit shit.
They were more expensive and less useful.

Attached: S80508.webm (856x480, 862K)

actually never mind.
this could be good if I can just plug it in a monitor, and it's not that expensive

Attached: mini pc.png (696x765, 262K)

I have a $400 chinkphone flagship that goes head to head with most 2017 flagships, and a $400 ProBook with quad core processor and dedicated graphics...

Hows the latest vaio?

Attached: Sony-Vaio-P-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 411K)

I don't know.
There are idiots buying the latest iphone for over 1000usd. How do you justify that?
Unless you're underage or are leeching off your daddy, it's not that expensive.
I repair appliances for a living, and I make easy 500usd in a week. Also, in this case it's useful for me because i've used it to test some PLCs, do solidworks modeling, and some coding, apart from playing some VNs. And don't come crying and saying you're a poor collegefag because guess what? I am a poor collegefag.

>indiegogo.com/projects/the-world-s-most-powerful-pocket-sized-pc#/
$149 base
+$50 to upgrade to 512gb ssd
+$10 extra battery
i think i could get $210 worth of use

Attached: vaiop3.jpg (470x329, 48K)

whats the model number of that one?

> clitmouse is in literally the most retarded fucking place
t. idiot who writes fanfiction about their lenovo rootkit laptop (which is bad)

Considering I have "M.D." following my name on my business cards, I'm far from poor. That doesn't mean I enjoy spending money needlessly on things that are far more expensive than they have any business being. It costs less than $250 for Apple to produce an iPhone 8, and under $400 for the iPhone X including the actual manufacturing cost, with Android phone costing even less to produce. There's absolutely no reason for the absurd markup on cell phones. Look at gaming consoles, most are sold at cost with the markup being on the associated accessories, where with phones the markup is ridiculous on the phone *and* the accessories.

It makes no fucking sense to pay the stupid arbitrarily high prices for things that cost so little to produce. I'd imagine a gpd pocket probably costs about $150 to manufacture. It would be reasonable to charge $300 for such a niche, low spec device.

Don't forget, they passed the stretch goal so you get a USB fingerprint scanner too.

I love my P. I wish so badly that someone would make a device in this size and form factor with modern hardware in it.

Modern power efficient processors, batteries, SSDs, displays, and USB-C would make a relaunched P an incredible device.

I guess Sony sold off the VAIO brand though, so we'll never get one. Feels bad man.

Attached: vaio1.jpg (800x600, 64K)

for a glorified nurse, you're not very bright. Do you think they only cover manufacturing costs?
what about advertising, shipping, storage, software, employees(even if it was just a couple of assembly monkeys), and profit?

>too big to fit pocket
>if I'm going to take bag with me might as well put laptop there

Pretty sweet desu. Very lightweight, great selection of ports (3x USB a, Ethernet, HDMI, VGA, SD card), and made in Japan. Decent linux support as well. The only major drawback is that it doesn't have any USB c ports, which isn't a problem for me because I don't have any USB c exclusive devices.

Good thing about my gpd pocket is that it literally fits in my pocket.

Why you fuckers keep insisting in these devices and dont buy a fucking tablet + keyboard?
I mean, something like the asus t103 is everything these glorified PDA ever aspired to be

Because I don't want a nigrigged piece of shit, I want a purpose built device.

I had one of those, they're shit.

Something like the gpd pocket is significantly better.

>asus t103
>>kickstand

fucking disgusting

Can this Mini PC thing on indiegogo run GNU/Linux?

Has this actually shipped, it just looks like every other vaporwave miniPC from indiegogo

I've never seen this art. I'm tickled.