We are truly in the golden age of technology

we are truly in the golden age of technology

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 137K)

HEY GUYS THIS IS AUTISM

Attached: rick-osterloh.jpg (720x480, 38K)

Someone should tell him to shut his cockholster

Based!

Golden age of dumbass websites that steal all your personal info.

>golden age
That's a funny way of spelling dystopian nightmare

2007 - 2012 was the peak of technology

Yeah after watching google I/O I think we are in golden age after that only fucking a.I. a.I. a.I.

This is exactly what a "golden age of technology" is to normies.

Attached: awsdin.png (900x1200, 538K)

>Why does Jow Forums exist in 2018?

god his reviews fucking suck

>latest device review
>is it worth it?!
>literally 3-5min
>nothing in detail
>just read specs and says looks nice
>doesn't mention little things to consider

bmp

ha ha ha

Attached: google_lol.gif (320x248, 71K)

There's no golden age.

>Over years we still have smartphones with the same functionality (just faster and fancier), tablets are dying, VR is being pushed too hard because there's no other gimmick to sell
>Data is all that matters apparently, so the only things being worked on are ways of gathering more and selling more
>We have e-celebs left and right fucking things up like Elon Musk
>Everyone is being replaced with indians
>All operating systems suck in a way or another
>Everything is simplified because god forbid people have to work with a tool that includes more than 3 options
>The insertion of forced politics up people's anuses
>People convince themselves that every awful practice being done is alright because it's the current year and we sell you "services"
>Kids can't into handwriting without asking every 5 minutes "why do that when I can just press buttons on a tablet? I'm touching the TV screen and it's not doing anything!" "what do you mean internet is not free?"

The age where it takes 1000 poos to add a new Windows feature, and where Steve Wozniak cries himself to sleep every night.

We've made it.

Attached: Developer-pm-ba.jpg (602x380, 37K)

I don't watch his shit for reviews, his reviews are hopeless.
>This is [product]
>What do YOU GUYS think?
Fucking dreadful reviews, the point of a review is to give an opinion on a product, not ask your audience who aren't using the product to give opinions on it.
I watch his videos because they have some weird style that I like about them and I like seeing him do autistic shit with money, because better him than me.

>the comments are nothing but streetshitters who use bots to get their useless comments on top

We need to go further

GOTTA GET A GRIP

Imagine being the guy who keeps posting images of youtube celebs for no reason whatsoever.