Untitled

󠀨

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1500x707, 255K)

Good thread

JUST

At a fortune 50 company my office looks more like the "then"

DEVELOPERS

Attached: delet 2.png (320x240, 84K)

Asian countries probably still look like then.

Yeah sure, but most those people on the left aren't developers. They're just people who were hired to go through code and change any instance of 1999 to 9999.
The people on the left may or may not be developers. But really it speaks more for the changes in our society. I worked in a bank for a while and people had beards and tattoos and shit. 30 years ago that would've been unacceptable.
Yes feminism and multiculturalism are dumb and annoying and discriminatory. But overall I'm confident the population is better than the loud retards who are currently getting a lot of attention. Sooner or later our failures will guide us back to a meritocratic system. And then, lesson learned. Hopefully future generations won't have to deal with this shit.

I fucking love Bulma. Not as a CEO, but as a dude you'd have a drink with - pirates of silicon valley style.

Bump

>another thread made by a triggered Jow Forumstard about faggot trannies
They suck but you do realize that by constantly complaining about it you're just making the situation all the more unbearable, right?

> Frustrated people who committed suicide in the 90s.
> Happy people living the dream.

This. Serious companies take things seriously. Only le google movie and the tv clichés about tech companies look like the 'now' picture.

IBM. What a legacy.

Work for a fortune 500 as well, it's the "then" with more racial diversity + wearing the REI catalog instead of suits/ties.

My company is pretty progressive, but it still has a limit. There's no firm rule about hair color, but no FTEs have unnatural colored hair. No one customer facing has visible tattoos, and those with visible tattoos have small / unobtrusive pieces rather than big elaborate mistakes.

Hey thanks mate! Bit of positivity goes a long way :)

life finds a way

some devs changed sex to "reproduce" amongst themselves, it happens in prison too

I work in embedded where our office/lab looks exactly like it is on the left, the youngest programmers are in their mid twenties (25+) and everybody is fat and balding, even the women.

The shit on the right is mostly limited to the abomination that is web development.

More and more companies are switching from suits to causal

Casual dress code is degenerate

Depends on your job role. If you're client facing, you should be dressed professionally. If you're deep in the corporate machine, who fucking cares as long as it's actually 'casual' like jeans and a polo / solid color tee instead of 'casual' like dr who shirts, cargo shorts, flipflops+socks, and purple + pink hair.

Being able to show up looking like pic related to work every day is pretty nice.

Attached: M2-2G-12-SYG_FT_008.jpg (2000x2000, 290K)

Does every job in America forces you into a political movement?

Such a shitty country if you want my honest opinion

Attached: 1525896258290.png (800x800, 763K)

>Does every job in America forces you into a political movement?

Quite the opposite. Nearly every job has a policy where you don't talk about politics at work. The most I've ever had has been people making slight jabs at trump, like saying "bigly" rarely.

Most people understand that politics and work aren't to be combined. Work is for work. Even at minimum wage McJobs this holds true.

No, because most normal people don't give a shit. Unironic vocal minority type stuff.

unironically hang yourself you stupid underage bootlicker

>just look like chad bro, it works for me.

No blacks.

The internet has destroyed society. This is the effect of extreme oversocialization.

Top 5 company guy here.
Looks more like "then", but the dress code is too relaxed. Must be a California thing. I wish I could have been at IBM during the 90s.

I work at CAT, it's still very much like Then

Go back to Jow Forums pathetic boomer

>Sooner or later our failures will guide us back to a meritocratic system.
Of course they won't, you fucking retard. This pendulum only swings one way.

>I wish I could have been at IBM during the 90s.
I was and it wasn't pleasant.
It was a time when IBM wasn't performing as well as it needed to.
The PC had led to too much distraction. And it didn't make money.
Of course, everyone had one and so tried to integrate one way or another it into every product.
They were all experts.
Nett result was we had 1/3 of our headcount pushed into a "Voluntary Separation Package", and lost all the old guys who knew how things worked.
WE had no idea how the Japanese were getting higher quality out of their chips than we, who invented them, could.
We studied Dr Demings theories in Quality Circles. He had convinced the Japanese to use them in the '50s and '60s.
Managers spouted slogans and catch-phrases while we went 3 years without a pay rise.
You wouldn't have liked it.