GIT services

whats is Jow Forums's git host of choice?

>gitlab
>github
>bitbucket

am I missing any?

Attached: git.jpg (474x237, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/
chiselapp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self-hosted Gitlab.

botnet

serve it yourself

notabug

Self-hosted Gitea

Bare repo on a vps instance

Self-hosted labhub

chink botnet

gitgud.io/

GitHub. Miss me with that autistic shit

GitHub isn't free for private repos

Gitlab offers you also complete CI/CD for free where you can build, test and deploy docker images for free

Self-hosted gitolite

>Sitaram Chamarty
pajeet botnet

I get my code right the first time.

Anybody tried Gogs?

All your autistic open source is there.

How secure is it to have my gitlab site port forwarded to access out of network without vpning it? Its not port 80...

I have. Pretty good. Had some issues with email, but that might have been on our end.

More recently, I started using AWS CodeCommit. Not a very full set of features, but it was easy to set up.

Who needs Git when you have the very best version control system?

bak() {
cp $1 $1.bak
}

Chisel
chiselapp.com/
>inb4 it's not git
Yeah, git sucks ass. Fossil's so much better.

This
kys faggot

I just moved the company I work for to self-hosted Gitlab EE and git from some jank SVN install about a year ago, set up CI, automated all of our deployments, etc. It's comfy. No regerts
If you put a layer-7 firewall or ADC in front of it like an intelligent person, probably not that bad.

Have a specific (reasonable price for consumer) solution for a firewall? I read the asus n66u merlin version has layer 7 but in general nobody seems to trust a router’s own firewall...

Gitea.
It's simple and very low on resources.

I would love to use that, but the rest of the world has decided that git was the way to go (I mean, even Microsoft is developing Windows on git...)

For a collaborative tool it's a death sentence unfortunately.

Stop using nigger language on four channel

I honestly usually just use mod_security on an apache httpd reverse proxy. I wouldn't buy a commercial product unless this is for a corporate deployment.

is bitbucket a good thing? seems to work well enough for free private repos?

Or is it some gov spy thing?

Attached: 0722.sdt-atlassian.png (248x248, 10K)

This. I might consider fossil for personal projects but I still want to learn git more so I’ll stick to that and get more practice with it.

Bro they even made it look like it has an eye spying on u kek. Inside joke on goyim who use it.

This seems nice, any experiences working with this?

Have used both GitHub and GitLab. Both are good.
I would use GitHub if you're making a personal portfolio. Companies are more used to it.

>not using perforce
Lmao peasants

it just werks

t. Twitter faggot

I use perforce every day and would honestly rather be dead

Keybase

What about doing most of the work in private (hiding the emberassing sloppy beginning?) then migrating it to github?

gerrit

Stop using git.

Gitlab, because it's self-hosted and free.

>You can't keep track of your commits.
>You can't manage users.

Quote your variables faggot.

>self hosting someone else's botnet
It's pretty shocking how many people are willing to do this. I can only understand it if you're desperate for a way to manage repos between multiple users for no immediate cost and have absolutely no real experience with git.

Self hosted bitbucket.

this is what i'm doing but
>tfw too lazy to even put muh fizzbuzzes up on private repo on gitlab

it's a gitlab instance

bitbucket because of the private repos but I haven't really thought about it desu

Go back to Twitter you nog

manually init git repos on your box, don't use bloated web git guis

That's not what they're for

why not CGit?

I just use github. It werks for me.

gitgud.io