2-day shipping means I'll get it in 4 days

>2-day shipping means I'll get it in 4 days

wtf amazon

Attached: 2day.jpg (886x851, 135K)

Yep, Amazon is strong with the deception. File a FTC claim.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH MY CONSUMER PRODUCTS AREN'T HERE TO GIVE ME MY DOPAMINE HIT YET WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

What's the stock count?

why is it my fault?

The item isn't in stock, dumbass

t. amazon damage control

I very rarely have a problem with Amazon shipping. Sometimes the issue is it's too fast. A while ago I wanted to order something on a Wednesday, but wouldn't be home to get it on Thursday, so I went with the standard shipping instead of free* 1/2day, so I could get it Friday/Monday. It ended up getting bumped automatically or something and it arrived on the Thursday I wasn't there.

*free as in included with prime.

It's 2 business days dumbass

Loool upvoted

How the fuck are you supposed to mail something you don’t have yet? It’s basically on back order right now you fucking mongoloid

2 day shipping starts when the item is shipped, not when you place your order. Sellers can choose not to ship large items immediately, and can also delay shipment if you live far from the region where the item is housed. Not all sellers ship on weekends. This has been the case since 2015.

If you really care contact customer service and they will almost certainly upgrade you to 1-day for free or give you a credit

jeff pls go

Buy two days get two free

handling is 2 days, shipping is 2 days. what's the problem

Life is basically about dopamine, user.

Amazon prime is such a fucking meme. It's only worth it if for some reason, you are obligated to make lots of small purchases (once a week or more on average) from them.

it's because gravity fields around fat americans create space-time distortions
you will be lucky if they won't swallow your stuff

Amazon says they have everything in their website yet I can't find that one specific thing I'm looking for.

Then why does the first item deliver on Tuesday if they're both ordered at the same time

I get half of the products I want free off Amazon now. I paid 50 bucks for prime and barely anything gets to my door on time for the two day delivery. Once they refunded me twice for one order. With that 50 dollar subscription to prime I already had it paid off by refunding late items 3x over lol.