Tfw interview anxiety

>tfw interview anxiety

Attached: 1506388259745.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/HowtoKee1949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm always scared shitless for days leading up to the interview, but they always go well once I'm there.

Maybe some job seeking tips from the 1940's will help you relax.

archive.org/details/HowtoKee1949

I think I will know that feel soon because I'll be fired within a month to 6 weeks I think.
Current anxiety is over actually going to the gym I joined online. I've driven to the place a few times but haven't worked up the courage to go inside yet.

Xanax does wonders, man.

I popped a few before my first interview, it chilled me the fuck out, and i got the job.

But if you are a sperg you might just turn into a retard so you should probably test it first.

That was actually pretty informative and inspiring. As long as you show you're not a lazy ass leech you will be successful

Got one tomorrow.

Wish me luck

you can show up and be a lazy leech and not know what the fuck you're supposed to do if you work in it these days.

stop caring so much about job interviews, stop taking things too seriously, show confidence or even fake it if you don't have it
also, knowing that you do know your shit helps, and, anyway, you won't magically learn it when asked, so if one interview goes wrong, you go back home and learn something new. you don't have to know everything, though.

Kino

Good luck, user.

>so if one interview goes wrong, you go back home and learn something new
it's always a shit when you're already in the 7th round and get kicked out in the 8th.

on the one hand it's cool that you wasted a company thousands of dollars, but on the other hand, they wasted your time too.

>anxiety
It's just regular old nervousness, and is normal.

good luck, I just got one for an QA internship in seattle over the summer, never thought I would get one but I just kept trying and got it eventually.

I'm an autist that has an interview next week. How do i prevent from sperging out or going blank during an interview?

Be confident. If you do happen to sperg out, just treat this interview as practise for the next one.

Thanks user. What are some good questions to ask the interviewer?

>interview anxiety
If only I only had this kind of anxiety.
Just thinking about going outside is giving me stomach aches and I can turn whatever is in my body to water and extract it from my ass.
Every week day is fucking hell as I have to be careful to have functionnal toilets wherever I go.

why will u be fired?

+1 for xanax

At my previous job I used to dick around smartmouthing my boss all the time when he was acting like a little bitch, and everybody kept saying I was gonna get fired first, but I never did, and eventually left on great terms.

If you fucked up while doing your job, they can't really fire you for that. human errors happen. unless you fucked up and didn't tell anyone. then they can fire you and sue you.

what they might do is take you off the project and shitlist you, giving you menial tasks until you quit on your own.

Beta blockers my man. I use propanolol