How can you be such a fucking huge cuck and brag about...

How can you be such a fucking huge cuck and brag about? His whole twitter account interactions with his ladyboi husband are self deprecating "funny" tweets about how much "she" regrets marrying him.

Attached: file.png (831x909, 1.61M)

Its mainstream marriage humor

Its like this on the channel too though (but they cut back a little when people started complaining that she was a controlling bitch(she is))

Have you LOOKED at the guy? What the hell do you expect?

You don't have to look good to get a decent bitch when you are rich and semi-famous.

Attached: JUSTINUS.png (997x639, 353K)

The weird thing is some people marry people they have emotional connections to. Instead of just treating it as shopping and picking stock then taking it.

Someday you will grow up and understand that "love" isn't actually a thing.

you need to go back

Attached: 1412818343794.png (546x700, 322K)

Not interested, a thread died for this, etc.

Okay incel, can’t wait till your kind can’t even get jobs

>everything i don't like is made by nazis
Are you 12 and subscribe to Jow Forumspolitics?

Thanks for confirming that you are underage and that you believe in fairy tales.

Attached: file.png (855x355, 56K)

The only other thing you need to complete the Jow Forums buzzwords is onions and basedboy.

You need to go back

>i have no argument so i use ad-hominem attacks as my main form of communication
Im not angry at you, i know you will understand why are you so stupid right now when you are older.

>I have little reading comprehension so I interpret implied arguments as ad-hominem
Listen kid, there's much more to life than hating people. Someday I hope you recognize that.

Using strawman now? How sad.

@65928410
lmao nice one retard AHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (777x725, 715K)

huh, they filtered that word. neat

Attached: file.png (741x569, 125K)

Immediately upon watching my first LinusTechTips video I searched "is linustechtips gay"

Can I get a quick rundown?

Linus gets off on being the bitch in the relationship but tries to pass it off as "funny", he is a cuck in denial.

It's a bad sign when you need to publicly display your relationship.

you know you can pay for sex, right?

Why do people take photos of their monitors?

redditors love web celebrities. Don't forget to RSH.

Thats such a shitty thing to say. I dont care if its a joke, theres truth in humor.

stop shilling your shitty ecelebs here
this has nothing to do with technology

>I dont care if its a joke
It isn't, if you look at older linus tweets the abuse is constant but he hides it behind "humor".

Asian wives in general. They don't really hold back on calling you out for things.

>treating your husband that provided everything for you like he is your slave is "calling out on things"
The life of the cuck.