There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who use Spotify

>There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who use Spotify

Attached: image.jpg (588x575, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweakbox.org/spotify-plus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are people on Jow Forums right now

I use Apple Music. My relatives will sometimes gift me $50 apple itunes cards and the apple music subscription fee comes out of that so it works well for me.

>there are people RIGHT NOW

Apple Music, while having a much better library and features, is still shit.

im not a techofag so help me out, what should i use instead? because desu im europoor and spotify is a waste of moneys

Pirate your music with soulseek, torrenting, or just listen to it for free on YouTube.

idk spotify is so simple to use. I mean if i find new music that i like i dont have to download it i can just instantly play it. are there any copypasta programs like spotify that are free?

>>There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who use Spotify
Is it ok if I'm pirating it?

you shouldn't take spam threads so seriously

>There are people

Attached: infinity-war-thanos-glove.png (1920x795, 1.11M)

Agreed but it works for me. Ideally I wouldn't be subscribed to any of these services but I have a few hundreds of $ accumulated atm and this + icloud storage for my phone is the only thing that eats into it.

we live in a society

talk for yourself

>people

rise up

you got trolled

>listening to music

>want to listen to specific songs in the car without the hassle of dealing with spotty network connections on my phone, or the data cost associated with listening to youtube playlists of my favorite music
>want to do the same innagym
>spotify premium allows me to download whatever music I want onto my phone for $10 a month

I mean it makes sense. Add to that the ease of discovering new artists and albums that aren't as intuitive and obvious by just listening to free Youtube videos.

Attached: mu.jpg (824x555, 93K)

This. I use Spotify premium but haven’t paid for it in 2 years.

Give me one reason to use anything else.

I regularly listen to FM radio and plain HTTP streams. Never used spotify/google/apple/amazon/etc services and never will.

how would that even work on mobile lol

Jailbroken iPhone w/ Spotify++. I’ve never used the desktop version.

Literally the post right above his
>spotify premium allows me to download whatever music I want onto my phone for $10 a month

WTF is Spotify++? Holy shit repoclink please I thought this didnt exist

U madbro?

I don’t think it’s on Cydia. Got it from here

tweakbox.org/spotify-plus/

Says no need to jailbreak but it stops working for me when I’m not jb.

I made my own comfy streaming app, and I host it on my home server.
I used Java and ffmpeg. Couldn't be happier with it.
I haven't shared this yet, is anyone interested?

Attached: 2018-05-14 07_33_03-WHOM - Iridium.png (1280x927, 94K)

how? download link?

>spotify
>renting music

there are actually people here right now who are this cucked. fucking lol

If you have iOS see
Otherwise idk there’s probably some alternative.

Nah, I got a nice deal and pay less than $3/month on my account and it is way too pratical to live without.

I always said I would stop pirating when it was easier to get music legitimately than pirate it. The industry adapted, and I'm happy to use their services now.

>not using huge, cheap storage to take whatever you want whenever you want
what the fuck is everyone's problem

Yespls
I have so much fucking chinkmusic that isn't on any other streaming site
My wet dream is something like foobar, that handles zips and has plugins for every kind of bleep bloop music, that I run from my phone with the storage on my home server

YouTube is owned by Google. Stop using that shit.

I am using Spotify and I love it for recommendations then download from torrent
So that I can listen music offline

my brother bought the premium family plan so I just use his. I am a pretentious asshole though, so I listen to vinyl at home

This. You can get a FLAC player and a 120gb SD card for less than $100.

>hear new song
>have to go home to download it

I spend probably 8 hours a day listening to music.
I might as well use something good.

Cheaper if you're able to use a third world country's subscription.
I paid $25 for the year and can listen to anything without the autism of getting interviewed to a private tracker just to torrent an album.

I use ampache on server, power ampache on mobile and rhythmbox with plugin on desktop. Unfortunately none are polished.

why would you not use spotify? it's like a joke to pirate on every platform.

Do any of you use Deezer? Any comparisons with Spotify and others? I do have a lot of downloaded music, but I found that Deezer's/Spotify's flow-autoplay thingy is pretty good for finding new music, and I can afford a couple bucks a month

don't you have to live at the same address for the shared family account?

they don't check. I have been using it for a while now.

if you use android look up f-droid. it's kinda like google play only you don't have to register and softwere on it is free and open source. once you have that installed, open it and look for newpipe. it's youtube/soundcloud browser that let's you listen to music on youtube/soundclound and create playlists - all without registering. also, you can minimize your app window and do other shit while you listen to music. default youtube app doesn't let you do that.

Attached: bf6.jpg (600x930, 44K)

Gaben said it best - if you want to beat piracy, simply provide something that's more convenient. That's Spotify. I used to pirate music but it's a complete ballache compared to using Spotify. The only excuse to still pirate music is being really, really poor. You can try to justify it all you like, but there is no other excuse.
Inb4 "I listen to super-obscure kpop" as an excuse, that just means you're a faggot and should probably use apple music instead.

holy shit user, I've been looking for something like that for centuries now. thanks

Attached: 1518728334722.png (296x418, 192K)

>YouTube
>Free
Ahaha *sip* haha

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 23K)

goodspeed, user

Attached: 1244275998036.gif (500x342, 89K)

let's kill them all, they bought no rights to rely on anyway

Attached: 1526169091632.jpg (457x402, 37K)

>spent hours making a playlist on youtube
>3 months later atleast 25% of the videos got taken down due to copyright infringement
Think I'm sticking to comfy Spotify for now.

>tfw when you're so old that you've never used spotify or even know how it works and listen to music in MP2 format

heh

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-093040.png (1080x1920, 252K)

I only listen to the beep from the motherboard

Attached: 1482990747517.jpg (555x547, 54K)

bump for soulseek
i’m surprised how much obscure shit there is up there

>there are people on Jow Forums right now

>there are people that pay for Spotify when you can get all the features for free using a modded client :^)

Attached: A3289230-9905-44C5-AD02-7D3C10D0B112.png (1242x2208, 466K)

Deezer masterrace