Eye tracking interface

Holy shit how have I need seen any threads on this

tobiigaming.com

Proper eye tracking interface would be awesome and a genuine mouse killer for 90% of interactions, but man, the fucking botnet....idk

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>eyetracking
>botnet
Huh?

not clicking your link tobii

if it didnt fry your usb it would be great to use.

>hurr everything is bot net meme xdddd

Newfags need to fuck off

It is though, all oldfags know this. Nice outing yourself newfag.

>Thinks everyone calling everything when it doesn't fit botnet isn't as newfag as the sticky

Go back

>google will now know not only what sites you open, but also what are you looking at on them
I'd reconsider

Anything that captures commands by monitoring me or my surroundings is botnet. Tech cannot be allowed to advance beyond explicit manual input.

If it needs (((proprietary drivers))) to function, it could be botnet. Only way to know for sure is to monitor the network to see if it's sending information to (((them))). On the other hand, if it just emulates a standard USB mouse, no botnet whatsoever.

>but man, the fucking botnet....idk
it doesn't even matter at this point, specially if you have had a webcam able of 720p and above.
Also I'm actually surprised that it came out so late, "technologies" like this one were supposed to be applied to a consumer level for years now, today we should have already been able to control our cursor & do different activities using the eye-tracking & thought combination, though faggots haven't been able to develop an efficient, consumer-ready, portable mini-MRE.

Go read Kaku's(inb4 meme scientist) "future of the mind". We should have been able to pump similar & more advanced "technologies" to this date, but once again people focus on irrelevant shit,like anime for example.

>we should have been able to make something better
>entertainment is irrelevant shit
Show me what you've done in the field of eye tracking.

if you compare the entertainment industry to applying science we ALREADY know to the consumer-level, it's not even close.
And if you want to jerk off to cartoons while drinking onions that's fine, but don't get surprised when things that could have been done 10 years ago just get released, cause the entertainment industry is literally the biggest one out there, and it's not even decent.
>you do it then
literally plebbit-tier non-argument

>underrated post

>but once again people focus on irrelevant shit,like anime for example.
Nigger, why would you bitch about "irrelavant shit" on Jow Forums?

>literally plebbit-tier non-argument
literally plebbit-tier non-argument

>shooting heat and laser at you eyes on purposes

Are you stupid op.

>hurrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>pointing the equivalent of a remote control at your eyes is dangerous!

why would it fry your usb?

why the fuck is there so much negative hate speech in this thread while many don't even know what tech this is?

implying they don't already log your cursor movements and mouse scrolling.

This.

>inb4
Good call. We are going to call you out for citing a shitty pop scientist. Way to destroy all credibility

I can see this being useful for people who are unable to use their limbs.