Have you ever bought a piece of software?

Have you ever bought a piece of software?

Attached: 1487054844572.png (735x668, 29K)

Yeah my thinkpad

Yes video games.

Yeah, pico8

Windows was included in my old laptop.

Games and phone apps back in 2014.

Attached: 1522642855484.png (797x1095, 30K)

>Hardware

>no femenine penis
FUCKING RUINED!

Yes POS for my job.

>software
>hardware
what did she mean by this?

Only free software.

FL Studio

once I bought a game

I pay for the Adobe CC suite. Also if a VPS counts as buying software then that too.

Yeah you're mom

Games are software so yes

nice try. Make it less obvious next time.

It doesn't.

observium

Vidya, I also payed for solid explorer because I liked it so much, now mixplorer is all of the same except foss

OK, then the Adobe CC suite. Also I think some decent-yet-simultaneously-shitty graphical game development tool when I was around 13, can't remember its name.

No
i "invite" a coffee/beer to devs

Of course.
>MakeMKV
>Sony Vegas Studio Movie Maker Platinum
>Various Android apps
>Countless games.

>was 13 when dogecoin came out
>just built a new computer with a GTX 660
>figured out how to mine
>miraculously cashed out at the peak
>had about $800 in BTC at the time
>spent it all on vidya and a pair of Sennheiser HD558s
>tfw thinking about how much money I could have
fuck proprietary software for making me spend my shekels

Attached: file.png (658x662, 55K)

Certainly

>Adobe Photoshop CC subscription
>Alien Skin Exposure X2

I have also donated to free software aswell
>Greenshot
>VeraCrypt
>FastStone Image Viewer
>KeePass
>FreeFileSync

Last piece of software I ever bought was Yuri's Revenge and it was from a shady vendor selling CD-Rs. I would sign up for DSL that year and I've been pirating ever since.

you're telling me

>tfw one of the biggest computer stores in Sweden started accepting bitcoin way back and I blew all my coins on energy drinks

I could've bought fucking 20 threadripper computers and 500TB of hard drives if I waited a couple of years for Bitcoin to surge like fuk

No, only licenses

No but I've given money to Wikipedia.

Attached: Jimbocash.jpg (250x333, 12K)

>she

>Faststone image viewer
What are the benefits of that vs the stock windows viewer? I.e. what really stands out the second you start using faststone? Does it support auto playing .gif files when they come up in a slideshow? I know windows can't do that.

dunno m8, I really the program for its simplicity, like showing the image in fullscreen view when double-clicking on the thumbnail in windows explorer, RAW image and photoshop file support, and it's easy to move or copy an image while viewing it in fullscreen with hotkeys ("C" or "M"). You can also open the image with another program by pressing "E" (for me, it opens the image in Photoshop)

doesn't hurt to try. I have tried many image viewers like Honeyview, IrfanView, XNView etc, but I like FastStone Image Viewer the best. This of course wildly varies between each person's need

Windows 10 photo viewer is garbage by comparison, in my opinion