Weev destroys net neutrality

After reading a thread on it I see Jow Forums needs a masterclass on net neutrality. Cyber anarchism or GTFO. Relevant parts 00:00 - 12::30.

Attached: 10_62_16_Team_of_Hackers_Hood_Working_dark_Room[1].jpg (590x332, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/
fortune.com/2016/03/11/apple-google-taxes-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link: hooktube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

>believing a Jew

not an argument.

>It's only an argument when it's convenient for me

Did you watch the video?

does his camera have some kind of face tracking software?

>(((weev)))

Even if he was a Chosenite, it doesn't make him wrong on NN, bud.

Attached: Gtimblying+i+need+to+read+it+to+thumb+it+down+_b231682a1aec418e46fbbc647cc3ae0e[1].jpg (500x500, 17K)

>giving your root password to a jew

Weev is right.

nn is a joke. its supporters complete frauds.

Have fun getting ass raped by isp's OP!

Is he retarded? I got to 3:11 and I'm going to stop wasting my time because all he's doing is bitching about what companies are doing on the internet where there's probably the most perfect implementation of the free market possible in response to being asked about an issue pertaining to the actions of companies that regularly have local monopolies. If you don't like Google or Facebook then don't use them or their services. I can't exactly not use my local ISP and still connect to the internet.

So you're happy for big tech to profit from using taxpayer funded infrastructure at zero cost.

I'll paste what I wrote half a year ago about the video.

Oo he shits on companies banning people for violating their ToS, shits on peering agreements saying that only big names use them to get free bandwidth and then complains about not being able to get low latencies as the data has to go through a ton of routers and transcievers, says that 1Mbit of data isn't the same as 1Mbit of another data and mentions companies not fighting ISPs having exclusivity deals with municipalities despite Google being sued in multiple places because of that.
Also, his use of video stabilization with a reference point on his face, creating the shakiest video on YouTube, is extremely nauseating.

What should I've taken from that video?

Weev is a jew, and a federal informant.

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/

this
gas the kikes
race war now!

actually sweetie it is.

>at zero cost.
Are you implying they don't pay taxes that fund that taxpayer funded infrastructure?

>Hey Netflix! Our costumers are using 80% of our bought bandwidth from tier 1 ISP and it bottlenecks our entire network, pay us to cover this cost.
>>We have a server nearby so just connect directly to it, no need to go through the backbone.
>FUCKING JEWS NO I WON'T LET YOU GIVE ME DATA FOR FREE PAY UP
You know, there's a reason why do so many companies engage in settlement-free peering as it's greatly beneficial for both sides involved.

>7 Corporate Giants Accused of Evading Billions in Taxes
fortune.com/2016/03/11/apple-google-taxes-eu/

at little* cost.

Good, less money going to Shaniqua and more to me as a shareholder.

So, what exactly does that have to do with net neutrality? Companies evading taxes that they are legally required to pay is a tax code issue.

I don't trust either side because they're both looking to save money. Weev is right about the hypocrisy. These Web 2.0 companies only care about pushing their political agenda while making money.

weev is wrong.

Attached: 1526297700318.jpg (4288x2848, 1.13M)

Stallman is a fucking communist and his opinions don't matter outside of memes.

So let's allow ISP's to do the same. Excellent logic.

Weev is a fucking white supremacist and his opinions don't matter outside of memes.

>>Weev is a fucking white supremacist
No he's not. He's a jew.

>if you don't agree 100% with me then you're a commie
I don't think you truly know what communism really is, user.
I think you just try to label everything your ideology disagrees with as communist because it makes it easier for you to rationalize your ideology, as well as makes it easier to persuade others with fallacies (for instance, "communism killed many, user! you don't wanna defend something that will kill people, don't you?", even though we can be fairly sure that some reasonable regulation on business is not going to kill anyone).
I hope you realize whatever it is you're defending is not really capitalism, in that it more closely resembles some form of totalitarianism by giving businesses infinite, unchecked power.
I also hope you stop polluting a rational technical discussion with dogmatic ideology, user.

Attached: 1526244947750.jpg (500x342, 37K)

>weev
sorry who?

Lmao weev is Jewish

Why has the sign quality of racists and communists regressed? Those are some nice signs. Great fonts too. Nowadays radicals use construction paper and marker to espouse their extremist ideologies. Disgraceful.