IT jobs are technology

THEY TOOK IT FROM ME
ALL I WANTED FROM LIFE WAS A COMFY IT/SYSADMIN JOB. I DIDNT 6 FIGURES OR WHATEVER. JUST A DECENT PLACE TO LIVE AND *NOT* WANTING TO KILL MYSELF EVERYDAY AFTER WORK.
BUT NOOOOOO
THEY HAD TO KEK ME WITH:
>OH, YOU NEED A LE CS DEGREE TO TYPE IN SOME COMMANDS AND SETUP A SERVER OR WHATEVER
>OH YOU NEED LE 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
>OH YOU NEED TO BE A BLACK TRANNY OTHERKIN TO FILL OUR DIVERSITY QUOTA
WHY
NOW HERE I AM KEKING AWAY AT MED SCHOOL IN A FIELD I DONT CARE ABOUT IN A JOB THAT WILL END WITH ME SWINGING FROM A ROPE.
Thanks kikes, thanks a lot.

Attached: _57.jpg (1600x1364, 291K)

>get rejected for not meeting ridiculous criteria
>they hire Pajeet straight off the boat from India where he didn't even have electricity

What did they mean by this

Guy with comfy sysadmin job reporting in. I make pretty decent money off my relatively easy job. Also, I live in eastern europe so no sjw bullshits here. I save 2k europesos every month. Didn't even finish my degree.

Stop this meme, I am Pajeet and jobless.

no problem senpai.
It's your fault that you wanted to work in field that doesn't require many people. You knew about low possibility of getting a sysadmin job.
And if you didn't, well, your fault anyway. Next time ask google.

Attached: 07116.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Kek not until CVS fires you and you realize it's fucking impossible to get hired because the pharmacy market is oversaturated

No fuck you
The supply of jobs was artificially capped and the kikes erected a giant barrier to entry because they want complete ideological hegemony on technology

Good

You are now an honorary Aryan. Show me your fizzbuzz.

>The supply of jobs was artificially capped
no you retard. There are just not many sysadmins needed. Automation simply works.

wherever there's a comfy job that doesn't make you want to kill yourself, people who are okay with ridiculous shit and stupid requirements and long hours and low pay will flood in and make it no longer comfy. They aren't even necessarily pajeets, there's always a ready supply of soulless drones that'll do anything because they got their asses in debt and need the money.

why are you in med school if you wanted to do CS surely you need CS school?

not everything needs to be automated
Also automation causes more long term problems than just paying an autist to do it

because if I'm going to be in debt I might as well not be a code monkey.
CS is a meme degree and I hope every single kike, nigger and retard that peddled that shit onto the world gets the rope.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about... sorry user but your ideal work is no longer needed. You have to accept it and find another job.

>CS is a meme degree and I hope every single kike, nigger and retard that peddled that shit onto the world gets the rope.
agreed. honestly although I got a degree before applying for software jobs i don't think its impossible to get one without it. make some programs you can demo at interview and have code samples ready to show off. i know if i was in charge of hiring i wouldn't let a lack of degree stop me from interviewing - but i'm not in that position so maybe i'm speaking shit

But he always was one. You do realize the word "aryan" itself comes from pajeet language, right?

Fucking this
Women especially. For all that talk about being independent and shit they are the biggest fucking bootlicking shabbos goys when they're employed.

No I mean the concept of the comp sci degree itself is a meme.
Dennis Richie had a math and physics degree, and Ken Thompson had an EE degree.
A CS degree doesn't teach you enough about math to be an amazing programmer, nor does it teach you anything practical about computers. It's just a money making meme degree that colleges use to fill up their empty calc III classes

Attached: indian_civil_rights_leader.jpg (563x424, 36K)

>>OH YOU NEED TO BE A BLACK TRANNY OTHERKIN TO FILL OUR DIVERSITY QUOTA
These days, this seems like a pretty easy thing for anyone to pull off tbqh. You should go for this one.

Looks like you need Computer Engineering school, user.

I work as a Linux admin since 4 years now. It's boring as fuck. I think I will quit the job and work as an electronics engineer

That only applies if he's a Northern Indian/Punjab or something. Most "pajeets" that Jow Forums memes about are in fact Dravidian, or the darker looking guys who work in call centers. One plays cricket, the other does the needful sir.

You do realize that they got their degrees when "Computer Science" was barely a field if at all, right? Back then, knowing EE knowledge was much more useful than the modern equivalent of CS due to how low level things were.

It's like saying you don't need a car to be a driver because some guy rides a horse instead.

No you stupid nigger
my point is that for 95% of code monkey jobs you don't need a degree period, let alone some meme watered down math degree that's more "liberal arts requirements" than actual math.
The latter 5% need an actual math degree.

Oh user. I'm sorry to break it to you but that's not how our field works anymore. System Administration is becoming increasingly more automated, and you're expected to have some proficiency in those technologies. Fewer people are handling larger server-bases. Do yourself a favour, learn Chef or Ansible, read Google's SRE handbook and find out how sysadmin shit is done these days. It's not the 00s anymore.

and yet everything is worse and theres been much more security breaches and vulnerabilities

>CS for sysadmin
Goofed. The appropriate degree is Information Systems, it's far easier than CS. Heck there are associates degrees in IS that will get you a job.

Here you go, want the guide on how to get into IT?
>IS/MIS/IST degree from a legit uni, not university of bullshit online
>never fall for the cert meme unless your current employer says explicitly "user this cert will get you a raise/promotion," or you see others get said cert and receive promotion because of it
>do not waste time becoming a sage grey beard, entry level jobs are entry level jobs, you learn what you need to get hired and promoted
>network in your uni, demand the uni staff help you get setup with a job, internship, or student IT position
>throw away your distractions, no gaming, no ricing, no distro hopping, etc. You're there to study and work your way into a career.

Then after a few years you're all set. Good luck.