Can you operate WhatsApp without cell/SIM via a spoofer?

Is so, how?

Attached: WhatsApp.png (1600x1249, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conversations.im/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try Muhammad

Please, I need this.
I just to talk to the beautiful Jasminda.

Bump for help giving.

What's the point of using a botnet?

use Yahoo Messenger then

Whatsapp is malware. Not only that, but it's also owned by facebook, an enemy of freedom. Use conversations instead
conversations.im/
It's based on the xmpp network, meaning you're independent from all vendors and even host your own server while still being able to talk to people on other servers. It's end to end encrypted with omemo, the xmpp implementations for axolotl (the double ratchet algorithm signal uses). It's independent of play services and blows ever other messenger out of the water. If you don't acknowledge it's superior to its competitors, you're either a paid shill or just stupid.

Attached: serveimage(2).png (1200x1234, 86K)

i heard terrorists use telegram because it's more secure for them.

?
You transfer industrial secrets?
Exchange confidential data?
Fuck off PEDO, kys faggot, trash like you must die.

Good luck convincing your normie friends/family to switch from WP to an app thats $6 in the play store

>Inb4, it's free on F-droid
Shurely your mom will install a 3rd party app just to install another app to be able to message you. Couldn't even get my friends to install it for blockada/dns66/netguard when they complained about annoying ads

I hate WhatsApp as much as the next guy, but from my 300+ contacts pretty much all of them use it, I have about 10 on Telegram and none on Signal. Normies dont even want to use SMS anymore even if it's free at this point

>i just to talk

Most of my friends are also fairly tech savy or radical, so the switch for them wasn't hard. For family, I said, "I'm blocking you via plaintext. If you want to contact me, here's the app you need to do so and how to install it," and they also switched.

Its not hard user. Maybe the people you know just suck.

In b4
>Forcing your family to switch. What a cuck.

Facebook, cell companies, etc. force their data collection and psyop uses on me, so I don't feel bad about forcing more secure communication on others. If they don't want to use it, they don't have to, but they won't be able to reach me as easily either.

>nothing to hide nothing to fear
Fuck off, I use it solely to talk to my girlfriend, family and my 3 best friends. I'm also in several mucs from the ccc and similar. You don't have to be a pedo just because you don't want to get fucked in the ass

Because I need to contact someone who only uses WhatsApp, if I didn't need to contact them I wouldn't bother with mainstream communication or cell.

The contact doesn't have Yahoo and outside of WhatsApp they are difficult to contact.

See above.

Just to talking, yes sir, I am but humble Rakesh.

P.S: I have no cell or landline.

>it's costly
It's free every other week in the playstore. Besides, your mom probably spents 50$ a month on candy crush, so that's not an argument
>it's another app
People have a gazillion apps on their phones, if you're available on that messenger exclusively they'll get it

Man the hell up you fucking faggot

you need this

Attached: phone.jpg (287x176, 6K)

No, I refuse to buy a cell or install a landline.
I don't like getting surveilled.

How to do encrypting?

>projecting this hard
it's retards like you who must die

speak in retarded language

That's fine, they contact speaks a retarded language.

>no security, 10m max range
Might as well use bluetooth at this point

You do realize you can use xmpp on your GNU/Linux box with gajim or pidgin?

The contact isn't tech literate in the slightest.

Conversations can be used by literal regards. Proof: my cousin, he's legitimately (as in doctor-approved) autistic and can still use it