So my work is getting me a tablet for graduation. Boss told me that they will get me anything under $250...

So my work is getting me a tablet for graduation. Boss told me that they will get me anything under $250. What should pick?

Attached: A23B34C1-332A-4F95-AD77-F4EC4DC744C3.jpg (770x433, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad-5th-Generation-32GB-Wi-Fi-Silver/269692261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cash $250
buy stocks
???
profit

Probably something chink. You can’t even get an iPad for that amount :c

anything with x86

Thinkpads are basically tablets, right?

>work
>tablet
>graduation
None of this shit makes sense. You can't work on a tablet. And you have the job before graduation? So this is a present for you for your accomplishment? So it's not for work, but work is buying it for you?
Get anything with a 2048x1536 screen for netflix and shit. Has to be android because otherwise you won't be able to do common shit like communicate with other devices on your network or even fucking drag pdfs to it in a file manager.

Buy an iPad mini. Show the boss the receipt copy. They give you $250. Say thank you. Go return the device. Pocket $250.

Now that’s just fucked up user

then buy stock
???
profit

What stock should I get? Don’t make me go to Jow Forums those larpers are too much for me.

ipad pro

The only help in Jow Forums are dumb cryptofags.

Buy $T. Great div, and down from a bad quarter. Do your DD but everything should be getting back to normal. MSFT is also a great stock, but its at all time highs right now, so its not as good of a deal rn. Good luck senpai.

>So my work is getting me a tablet for graduation.
Huh?

When I go to school I study, pass and graduate.
When I go to work I do my jerb and the client pays me.
I can graduate from work and get free gibs?

>stocks or anything
>$250
you will make $18 a year after tax

Respect.

Attached: biztan-2x.jpg (1248x1920, 227K)

get 6 cheapo fire tablets

what if boss ask for device?

X230 tablet

lost it in a tragic boat accident

jamal didn't return it

If you happen to have a Walmart nearby, you can get an iPad for $250 with in-store pick up. Tax not included.
walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad-5th-Generation-32GB-Wi-Fi-Silver/269692261
(check the other colors too)

Attached: mad.png (1197x726, 434K)