Google just signed a contract with the Pentagon

>Google just signed a contract with the Pentagon.
>There's virtually no way you can be on the Internet without your data going through their servers.
>The technology that once protected our privacy in the past can be cracked now so the tech that is now protecting us won't work in the future.

Do we start training pigeons now?

Attached: d1574d34d53313654add7f7781313e0e993360589b59329c6c8601e7515c043f-sapphic.jpg (480x270, 21K)

Who cares. Pentagon IT are the good guys.

Not anymore comrade

> train pigeons
> not developing an AI drone
That runs without extern control

>there are in this board who unironically believe this

Depends on how you look at it.

>not using encrypted telepathy to communicate with your fellow intellectuals

Bruh, their data has been going to NSA servers for years.

> not just talking in person using memes to encrypt sound waves from normies

>Sharing information through zip disquettes

Imagine being this much of a brainwashed Jewish cuck.

The US government can literally put you in jail for pictures or videos you have on your drives and there are people who think the ones enforcing such things are "good guys".

The newfags on Jow Forums these days....

Attached: ff.jpg (1396x2048, 409K)

>the pentagon cares about my loli collection
Are you retarded? The FBI barely gives a shit and it's their jurisdiction. Why would an organization dedicated to war on a State level care?

But if you use memes normies will be able to crack your conversations in 5-10 years...

>>There's virtually no way you can be on the Internet without your data going through their servers.

Tha't not how the internet works, silly.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

i bet you glow in the dark

It is tho. I think he wasn't talking about Data Centers specifically.

Attached: Maoing at ur life.jpg (236x147, 14K)

Half of the internet's websites depend on Google in some form. Be it Cloud, DNS, Analytics, the JS CDN, or any of the tons of Google APIs, you cannot avoid Google on the internet.

That wasn't the claim.

>>Google just signed a contract with the Pentagon.
I thought they signed up with PRISM in 2007 or something?

love the rh reference

NSA != Pentagon
Contrary to Jow Forumss beliefs, government agencies compete with each other

The Pentagon is there to defend democracy and freedom. I'd rather Google was in bed with them than the Chinese government or some other propaganda spewing 1984 country.

>The US government can literally put you in jail for pictures or videos
Good.
>The newfags on Jow Forums these days....
yeah, you're not welcome here anymore. Fuck off somewhere else

>The Government wants to protect me, they would never use their power to control us.

Good soigoy.

Use a VPN based in a non 14 eyes country

t. doesn't know the Constitution and his inalienable rights

A piece of paper to wipe your ass with

If they want they can just fabricate evidence for some other offence

This guy is correct. We have a rich history of our government never breaking our constitutional rights. He's one smart fellow, he felt smart.

Name 1 (one) time this has happened in the US.

Thanks dude. I'll admit the Trump administration has got close to breaking, but that's why there's oversight on this shit.

>Implying they even NEED to fabricate anything.
There's loads of people who have been put away for decades based on nothing other than hearsay.
There's even one fucker who spent his life in prison, sentenced for murdering himself.

Attached: 1463011232518.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Amendment I

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

1838: Missouri Mormon Extermination Order

1844: Philadelphia Bible Riots

2006: Massachusetts Catholics Charities and Adoption

2011: Spying on Muslims

2013: ObamaCare birth control mandate

"or abridging the freedom of speech,"

1863: Clement Vallandigham

1918: Eugene Debs

2013: Yakima, Washington

"or of the press;"

1861-65: Lincoln censorship

1798: Sedition Act

1798: Cooper/Callender/Lyon prosecutions

1918: Sedition Act

1919: Charles Schenck

2013: Surveillance of journalists

"or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,"

1866: Civil Rights marchers New Orleans

1950s-60s: CoIntelpro

1965: Civil rights marchers Selma

2004: Free speech zones

2011: Disbursement of Occupy Protesters

"and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

1836-44: Slavery gag rule

1907: Tilman Act

2002: McCain-Feingold law

He was making fun of you. This is sad.

b-but but those don't count because *bullshit excuse*, the government would do that.
Your dumb I bet you can't name one time that happened

Bring on the blue wave.

Get back to work, Fed. In fact, to keep you busy, how about I tell you that I have a non-stamped 12 inch SBR in my house?

>Posting picture of Dam Son without the name underneath

More than a dozen or so G-employees quit their job, because Google develops AI projects for pentagon, Project Maven said to help drones perform strikes by itself through Machine learning to be able to detect and classify threats/civs/friendlies from video feeds directly. Possibly real-time as well.

>Pentagon organizes data collection
>Thinks it doesn't get passed around

>Good

Kill yourself Boomer tier retard

We need pied piper net

Who?

It still works tho

Specifically the guy who murdered himself?
It's a pretty old event, and an absolute bitch to search for, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't manage to find it for you.

Okay I found it, Somesuch Baguette named Paul Hubert.
It's probably a myth though, considering how shitty the sources I found were, I don't know where I even heard it from.
But my point still stands.

Google is the new IBM.
Calling it: They'll be a worthless husk staffed exclusively by retards and narcissists by 2030.

Fuck off pedo

>There's virtually no way you can be on the Internet without your data going through their servers.
Which is why it's fucking important to encrypt everything.

Not to be that larping retard, but I can assure you that you should be worried that your shit is on file. Thankfully, the systems are nowhere near powerful enough to actively skim through the information coming in. In order to get dinked, an investigator would need to get a warrant to pull your data, then filter it using a firewall (a term for a man in the middle who does the actual search based on the text of the warrant) before getting it. It's not like they're trolling for easy targets. If you're going to do shady shit, take standard opsec measures. Don't use your house's internet, get a burner computer (don't use it to hold any personal data), run tails if you're feeling that paranoid, otherwise run a lightweight Linux OS. Wipe your burner frequently (create a set of scripts to restore your work station). Use public WiFi, don't frequent the same spot. Be wary of cameras (you can build a camera blinder with a low profile LED) wherever you're using your public WiFi. Be personable, don't be suspicious. Don't piddle around and linger know what you're gonna do, then GTFO. Don't take your cell phone with you (airplane mode won't work).

Pretty standard common sense stuff. Let me know if you wanna discuss or know more. Or if you think I'm a larper faggot.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Attached: 1518210335469.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

>everyone I don't like is a pedo
the absolute state of authoritarians

Short-burst encrypted meshnet via mobile radio transmitters, my dude.

Jow Forumsternet powered by IPFS when?

Attached: 1526159959348.jpg (676x673, 126K)

Dam Son

AKSHUALLY
NSA=Pentagon by virtue of the US Navy being in control of the NSA
HOWEVER
CIA≠Pentagon despite the fact they crawl all over bases

>muh seekret klub

kill yourself faggot

>The US government can literally put you in jail for pictures or videos you have on your drives
I hope they blow their pedo head apart like seal team six doing wet work.

Fuck off statist newfags

The real irony is you pretend like youre the "tech" crowd and you're the first one to bitch whenever privacy or rights you value are "threatened" but just ignore it while there are constant infringements now. Low IQ worthless beings.

All internet infringement is done under the guise of a few things. Piracy, muh children evil pedos and terrorism. You're eating right from the ass you little cocksuckers.

Attached: ff.jpg (600x815, 100K)

>making generalizations about people like a child
Good one. What does your pedo have to do with technology? If you care about privacy, do something about. If you lack the IQ, don't engage in highly illegal activities or bitch about it. I'm not felonious, so I don't give a fuck.

How do you not realize my entire point so far is about creeping infringement on the internet in large part starting with CP criminalization?

>Hurr nothing to hide nothing to fear

Attached: ff.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I see the loss of privacy like a natural disaster unfolding or a scandal. As long as it doesn't affect me, I don't care. It's even entertaining at times. I had a lot fun with the airing od all the dirty laundry of the metoo movement. Before you start pompously bitching about freedom, just realize you're not as smart or special as you think you are. You and I are going to be dead someday, fleeting moments of invasion of privacy isn't a concern of mine. Just get off your high horse, you narcissistic turd. Just accept a loss of control is inevitable.

US intelligence and defense communities have repeatedly illustrated that they do not like sharing information outside their fiefdoms. so yes

its one of the few respites we can still take

SkyCoin is launching NOW to solve the issue.

Basically TOR without the paedophiles and drug dealers and where the servers get PAID to run.

Ironically, I used Google to discover that this is fake news. Nice bait user, you got a good couple of retards to fall for it.

You're a disgusting human being.

>Software and backdoors pentagon uses
>Thinks cia and FBI won't use the same ones

How about not supporting any government glow in the dark niggers having backdoors and spyware?

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

> I don't need privacy, I'm not felonious

Motherfucker are you really this stupid?

>defends child rape and exploitation
>call others disgusting
k

Attached: 1523055694959.jpg (511x513, 49K)

>samefag

I'm not the same guy but this shit is stupid as fuck

>You and I are going to be dead someday, fleeting moments of invasion of privacy isn't a concern of mine.

Why don't you kill yourself already, you're gonna be dead anyway right? This kind of shit is only spewed by faggots who've never had their life threatened. I dare you to say that same shit with a gun to your head tough guy

>Jow Forums is desperately afraid of US, Russian, Chinese government of obtaining their personal data
>Jow Forums does not have anything of importance enough on their computers for the government's to want it

>liberals happy when obama uses executive order because he does it to further their agenda
>liberals upset when trump uses executive order because he does it to oppose their agenda

just because a current regime might not care what my views are doesn't mean a future one won't.

>This kind of shit is only spewed by faggots who've never had their life threatened. I dare you to say that same shit with a gun to your head tough guy
Police worry and upset me, but other than that I'm not afraid. You also misunderstood what I said. Why would worry about a loss of privacy? Is it going to kill me? What does having a gun out in my face to do with anything? Relax pussy, you're the only acting tough. Lol

That had better not be part of a CP set.

>Just accept a loss of control is inevitable.
How about no? The United States is a constitutional republic for a reason. We specifically designed our government so that it would have zero power over certain aspects of our lives. Without a warrant, it is illegal - CRIMINAL - for the government to spy on us for any reason. And further, it is illegal for a warrant to be issued except by a judge, when there is reason to believe a crime has been committed or will be committed.

The government MUST accept that it cannot have control over everything just because it has the intention of using it to maybe stop some crimes. We already accepted when this country was founded that it is acceptable for some level of crime to occur without the possibility of the government learning about it, in exchange for the common man to have privacy. We also implicitly accepted when our country was founded, that the common citizen should have the means to kill other human beings, so long as it means that they can be used to kill members of the government when they step beyond the means we permitted them.

Our constitutional rights are non-negotiable.

>How about no? The United States is a constitutional republic for a reason.
I agree, but it's just a republic, flawed as any. Don't get me wrong, I'm strong believer in the constitutional; but I don't delude myself into thinking I matter enough to make a different. Autistically screeching online does nothing, if anything you turn people off. So just keep blowing smoke out of your ass, it's entertaining.

> Why would worry about a loss of privacy?

Because your freedom is literally at the whim of government officials. You may not be breaking any laws today so you consent to the loss of your privacy because 'I got nothing to hide'. But laws change, they aren't perfect nor morally righteous, not to mention you could be just framed with fabricated evidence (refer to ) so tomorrow your loss of privacy could be what puts you in jail (or with a gun to your head) because one life means nothing to a country of hundreds of millions.

>Because your freedom is literally at the whim of government officials.
Not true, idiots just like allow it happen. You just happen to occupy yourself being autistic on the interwebs. Other people have lives.

Things aren't won't get that bad, if they do, I'll just emigrate. There's at least two countries I could move to and do okay. You sound like a rambling paranoid negro. Stop (insert vice), and it'll be fine.

Many of these were shut down by the supreme court though.

>Hurr watching the video rapes them all over again

Literal Boomer soccer mom tier thinking.

How new are you?

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x387, 59K)

I wonder how many burgers cry when they pledge allegiance. Liberty is such a dirty word.

Just stop using the Internet. Problem solved.

You seem to think that could never possibly happen when in fact it has happened multiple times all over the world. You seem to think 'well, if I have a life and I'm not doing anything wrong it couldn't possibly happen to me.' WRONG MOTHERFUCKER. It has happened to innocent people and will continue to do so because you are no one, you are just a grain of sand.

> Stop (insert vice), and it'll be fine.
How are you not grasping this? Maybe they make (insert your hobby) illegal because it's linked to terrorism. Guess what dumbfuck? you're next in line.

> I'll just emigrate
How? With no privacy police could know where you are at all times. And now you plan on fleeing? Well that's double the punishment for you.

>jerking off doesn't help, then cry and whine about your "tragedy"
>not using a phone and computer
I believe you didn't, though. You're still retarded.

whos this semen demon?

I may be Paranoid but I am no Android

Little Ryan Newman. An abomination now sadly.

What?

Attached: ff.jpg (413x412, 11K)

This literally changes nothing.
Cryptography hasn't been broken, if you need security, use that.

If you're now freaking out because the military has access to stuff that you were trusting GOOGLE with, lmao.

I'm too tired for this bullshit.

>IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT HAPPENS
Lets said 100000 people have been falsely accused of terrorism. That's no where near 320 million. A Ugandan could rape and kill you tomorrow. Should be hang all ugandans? Start a pointless protest?

>you're next in line. Privacy police gonna gets ya massa! No can do fleeing.
>we'll be chanting north korea, best korea by this time tomorrow, motherfucker. Mark my words.
howstupid.ru Stop being a retard. We're going to have a regimen like the DPRK? Or maybe have a prison population of 1000:1. One of the most armed nations on earth is going to become a police state, stop them OR else you wouldn't be able to jerk off to little kids; woe is me. Shut the fuck up, you blathering idiot. Does anyone take you seriously?

>90 IQ life
Find the sexual exploitation of children is titillating is okay for you, but the exploitation of your privacy is unacceptable.

>Who cares. Pentagon are idiots who had their traffic routed through China for years

Fixed

>Exploitation

Tumblr sjw fags favorite buzzword. Somehow viewing pixels is exploitive

>troll conformed
>Exploitation

Jow Forums fat autistic pedos favorite buzzword. Somehow viewing 1s and 0s is exploitive.

Are you retarded?

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 101K)

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1520995805355.jpg (645x729, 88K)

This must be bait because no one can possibly be this fucking retarded

>A Ugandan could rape and kill you tomorrow. Should we hang all ugandans?
Nice strawman, why not let rape be legal then? Only a few people get raped every year, there's no way it could happen to you right?

>Or maybe have a prison population of 1000:1
>doesn't know America has the largest prison population in the world.

>wouldn't be able to jerk off to little kids
stop making this about pedophilia you sick faggot

just shut your whore mouth it just shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about you literal shitbrain

>you're not trolling while larp an alex jones persona
You're getting really upset about the government cracking down cp. I hope they kill you in lieu of arresting you.

loss of privacy != cracking down on pc

Kill child molesters all day I just value my privacy

Your post literally made no sense. You just said what I said about 1s and 0s I.E. pixels.

>doesn't know America has the largest prison population in the world.
It's called the industrial prison complex. They only arrest FELONS(and brown and black people, but not that you give a shit abou them). So stop watch cp, or you'll become one of them