Company Culture

Who else loses job opportunities because they didn't fit the (((culture))) of the company?

>technical interview
"You're the strongest candidate we have!"
>(((cultural))) interview
"We just don't think you will be a good fit for our culture"

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? DO I HAVE TO PRETEND IM SOME SORT OF FAGGOT OR SOMETHING? GODDAMNIT.

Attached: 1512720259000.png (388x602, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just tell everyone you're Jewish. Lie if you have to. Count your shekels.

that's just the new way to say you are not the right color/gender

you have autism, try acting like you don't

>DO I HAVE TO PRETEND IM SOME SORT OF FAGGOT OR SOMETHING?
yes

better start watching moeshit anime and ingesting that söy right now

I have pretty good social skills though. I don't know man. It's really odd.

Just get some spastic haircut and dye and drop a few lines that DESTROY Blumph. All those söy zombies you see posted on Jow Forums are just pretending, too.

You are a straight white male

Attached: 1521561305846.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

Is this really a thing in the US? Sounds like the interviews here during communism.
>Sorry comrade, but since your grandmother was an elementary school teacher, you are far too bourgeois for this position. We just don't think you will be a good fit for our egalitarian culture.

When working at a startup (as compared to a large established company) you have to factor in the chemistry between people. It has nothing at all to do with how smart you, how friendly you are, about having a postive attitude. There are some people that despite their best efforts to collaborate do not have the right chemistry, they are just not on the same wavelength as far as how they operate. There is nothing wrong with this. When you apply for a job its good to do a meet&greet with the team to make sure you feel comfortable. Thats not to say that you cant break the ice. But there are some times where you can be sure you are not going to fit in despite best efforts on both sides.

It happens everywhere, especially in Asian countries. Only difference is that they'll bully you until you quit or kill youraelf

How about you stop sperging out in interviews? If is true then give an example.

>you have to factor in the chemistry between people.
This. A lot of people don't understand how important this is. I've faked my way passed interviews only to regret it months after when I wanted to strangle everyone around me.

Example of my good social skills? What do you even mean by that? I have a gf, I'm involved in various clubs of, I've lead various clubs, and I have a healthy relationship with my current coworkers.

How would you even prove someone isnt a jew if you lied about it? Its not like you can really tell from physical appearence. Youll have to ask coworkers to operate the electronics if you work on the sabbath though.

>Its not like you can really tell from physical appearence

Attached: 1525793760817.jpg (482x401, 47K)

That's not the point, it would be "racist" of them to do so

True.

>It's not like you can tell from their appearance

Attached: Larry_David_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_2.jpg (2034x2847, 697K)

No user, I meant an example of a culture interview.

C-congrats on the gf though

You can practice Judaism without being from Israel

you need to get the nose job to pass as a kike

This is a meme right? I highly doubt this culture thing is actually real.

Just accuse the of racism if they attempt to question it

pick any:
be an ethnic minority
be a woman
be transgender
be gay
be missing a limb
be jewish
be muslim

yes it's a meme unless you specifically live in san francisco

>what do you do to unwind?
>what's your hobbies?
>why did you pick this career
>would rather have X or Y

Honestly I may have fucked up by telling them that what I do for my career IS my main hobby. But its the truth.

OP here. No I live in a flyover state and it happened to me. The flyover companies try to emulate the valley companies.

That's fucked up, sorry bro. Maybe you're not actually the best candidate they saw and thought it would be nicer on you to give some bullshit reason like "culture" so as to not hurt your feelings.

I can't get my head around the fact you wouldn't get hired over a reason like "company culture" when all they're going by is a a couple of hours interaction in an interview.

They saw his alt right social media communications. All top companies share data on bad apples

In my last interview the director inquired about my "nerd cred".

Started in about my home VPN server, Plex server, NAS, etc and realized I was losing the crowd. I won them back by telling them I moderate a subreddit and run a Minecraft server out of my home.

I've never felt so dirty, but I got the job.

Attached: 18d84i.jpg (550x535, 25K)

This seems like overblown bullshit unless you are working in relatively few companies - there is little chance you're going to be disqualified simply for being white/Asian/male/heterosexual etc...or for that matter how someone who does well on the technical side and isn't massively in breach of general social norms will be disqualified for so called culture.

Give an example of a cultural interview. There IS a possibility of real (ie non political correctness) corporate culture differences, but frankly these benefit you as much as them to leave if they don't line up, but most jobs don't have anything like this

In the future if you're told no for culture reasons ask for more details as to what made them make that decision.

That said what you listed should not be an issue. If nothing else a hiring manager should say "really, it's okay we want you to have other interests. You don't have to say what you think we want to hear that work is your life, that's no help to either of us"

Not my experience so far but they are out there.
What position/industry are you going for?

>REEEE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M ILL ADJUSTED TO INTERACT WITH FUNCTIONING ADULTS FUCKING FAGGOTS I'LL SHOW THEM I'LL SHOW THEM ALL FUCKING JEWS

they made the right decision.

Attached: ronpopeil.jpg (150x150, 16K)

why would a starbucks need to know about your nerd cred?

Lol, I am the exact opposite, I failed the tech review, and they called me a few days later to show up again and we bargained for a salary based on my (lower than expected) skills + free training all because they liked my attitude and "soft" skills.

>WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? DO I HAVE TO PRETEND IM SOME SORT OF FAGGOT OR SOMETHING? GODDAMNIT.

Unironically yes. You have to fully embrace poz and enjoy giardia.

Attached: ftn2.png (375x200, 26K)

All in all, I was doing good in my old place (54k as an analyst) and now I am paid 50 for 36h/w.. plenty of free time to study.

that was dumb.

Those are some classic burnout signs. They want to know that you will stay productive past the 3 month period. If you code say that you code at home, but it is different because you do something different than your job. Difference between coding yet another spreadsheet app and using NEAT to play minesweeper.

For the others, you never pick your own career. Nobody likes a person who can't handle change and adapts to their situation. Would you rather have....you likely answered too quickly. That question is all about how you choose X or Y. Act like you don't know and talk for 2 minutes.

You have to be calm, cool and collected. Remember the three C's.

not technology and you're just a shitposter.
if you got in you probably would have made another shitthread complaining about how faggoty and söy your coworkers are.
sage in all fields

Don't be white. Say you're Hispanic

They are doing you a favor OP. You don't want to work with these people.

Well, if you're doing the whole (((Jewish))) parentheses thing, odds are you're a tool. They can probably tell.

you need to culturally enrich yourself

i dont know what this means but maybe you can figure it out

are you the blind user from /dpt/ a week or so ago?

Company culture just means you're too old/ white/ asian/ male/ unlikable.

>tfw told the reason I beat another candidate with more experience is because I fit the (((culture))) of the company better

Attached: q1515787533271_39775598661_o.jpg (595x842, 282K)

The worst part of any job is pretending like your a normal human being

underrated post.

Why would you want to work with such people?

need money

You seem desperate

Checked
Kinda hard to tell if they don't have the classic nose

Your mother has to be a jew for you to be one

>straight white male
this has cost me so many job opportunities
>plus handsome, tall, fit
you'd think the homos would at least want some eye candy to stare at

>Tripcode
>tall, handsome, fit
Pick one

>he doesn't know what tripcode is

Accept.

Attached: 07-01-32-a2ei2a50gdsz.png (631x595, 190K)

jesus lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU

>I'm failing for no reason! There's absolutely nothing that could disqualify me! It must be because they're JEWS!
Are you all actually fucking retarded? I help with interviewing and managing interns at my job and you better fucking believe if I think anyone applying is going to go home and shitpost on Jow Forums about how the big bad Jews totally screwed them over for no reason at all, I'm nuking their name from the lists.

I mean how dense can you possibly be? "It's not my shitty personality, it's those evil Jews out to get me! That makes more sense!"

Attached: 1520540380019.png (1112x886, 61K)

This is exactly what a Jew would say

Attached: 1345678885322.gif (500x600, 1024K)