Is Windows deprecated?

Is Windows deprecated?

Attached: x5bsod.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.vYS2_0xBFt[1].png (641x431, 17K)

your brain is deprecated. install gentoo

Windows still has most of the PC games.

>MANUALLY_INITIATED_CRASH
can't Linux do the same thing with a magic sysrq key?

>Jow Forums throwing that word around pretending it knows what it means
I bet you feel cool.

Attached: games.png (528x554, 350K)

OK. We can leave the games behind. How about
>Muh Adobe suite
>Muh music development suites
>Muh CAD software
>Muh literally everything

Unless any of the above mentioned things become natively available on your Linux flavor of choice, it'll always be obscure garbage good for nothing but shit posting, Chinese cartoon playback, and occasionally hosting a server.

DXVK
Your argument is invalid.

Attached: 1525465133037.jpg (640x595, 63K)

>imagine defending windows this hard

>literally shaking
Windows is shit, lad.

We have DXVK you can run all of that now.

Attached: 1525419486818.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

Just saying how it is. I wish Linux was as relevant as Windows. Or hell, even half as relevant. But it's not. Linux barely broke 2% market share recently didn't they?
It is but it still controls all of the professional/gaming/average users. Can't deny that. And like I said before, until Linux has native software suites that can be used for creation at the professional level, Linux will be worthless in the eyes of the average user or even a "power" user.

Congratulations. Another work around that requires quite a bit of effort/tweaking to get up and running properly. And yet another thing that tries to have Linux be more like windows.

it doesn't have a very bright future

it'll die when desktops and laptops die, if they ever do

Honestly, no. has the right idea, but I have the feeling that if ever the computer market dies off, they'll just switch over to consoles as the main platform. XBox will look more like a Windows computer, and start functioning like one.

I can play everything I want and they all sit in their own portable folders I shell out to my other machines.

It's 10/10, man.

Attached: 1518907573747.jpg (1080x1312, 93K)

This, Linux is way better than Windows in terms of performance and flexibility, is by far the best experience I've ever got when it comes to automation and customizability.

However I can't help but miss Adobe software, even though I'm dualbooting Arch & W10; rebooting into W10 just to use Photoshop/Premiere just to do a quick little edit of an image/video is too much of a hassle but I've got no option left, and my PC is not powerful enough to use a VM.
But that's the biggest problem of Linux: the lack of software, the chicken and egg. Nobody develops software for Linux but why? Because barely anyone uses Linux, but why doesn't anybody use Linux? Because nobody develops software for Linux.

>inb4 b-but muh GIMP & muh Kdenlive
Working with free shitty alternatives (especially those two) is like writing all your software with assembly, yes, you sure as hell can and will get it done eventually, but at the end of the day you're just wasting your time.

Use wine-staging

You have no idea how good it's gotten.

>Muh Adobe suite
>Muh music development suites
>Muh CAD software
>Muh literally everything
don't need any of those, try again

>Is Windows deprecated?
kind of
its died as many times as krillin has, buts it keeps getting brought back... its still around, probably wont leave, but it just kinda... well, gay.

Attached: costanza special beam cannon.jpg (225x225, 7K)

QubesOS

no point wasting time discussing with linuxtards

The one thing that's keeping me from Linux is fruity loops. It's such great software, shame it's windows only