Use find my phone

>use find my phone
>its in southcentral los angeles
NOPE

Attached: find-my-device-android-phone-100732044-large.jpg (700x467, 73K)

Whats wrong whiteboi?
U scared?

Don't bother. Remote wipe the phone, get a new one. Can't tell you the number of times I read about some kid going to the hood to get back his stolen iPhone and catching 2 in the chest for being in the wrong place.
I would be. What with California's bullshit gun laws, you're not allowed to defend yourself. Not that I'd get into a firefight over a phone anyhow.

Fuck California. Hope your next Earthquake breaks you off into the ocean.

Attached: 1509337952937.jpg (1181x1748, 139K)

If someone threw your cellphone into the monkey cage at the zoo, would you be dumb enough to climb in there to get it back?

I always keep my phone in my front pocket. It has to be on me where I can easily reach it pretty much at all times.

I want a phone that can be remotely detonated

Attached: 1487411306568.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

But that's illegal Ahmed

Why? So some asshole over in derkaderkastan can get in through the US federally mandated backdoor and blow it up in your hand?

You pay taxes for the police to exist, user. You might as well use them.

That would be nice

Contact the police dumbass.

t. Not American

>trusting the police to help

They'll laugh in his face "lol a phone in southcentral"

If it were suburbs he'd be good to go, police love to fuck the suburbs.

So what do the police even do there? They obviously don't stop gang shootings, drug dealing, cartel trafficking, illegal immigration, or even petty crime like that. What's the point of having them?

Basically none, for most suburb areas the police are basically on welfare with the ability to legally fuck over people around them. I was at the local park once and someone screamed, once, because of something small and meaningless. Some time passed and didn't think anything of it, no reasonable person would've thought anyone was in trouble, I saw the girl who did, she was with her parents probably just a nice family day.

Several police came, some soccer mom runs up and talks to them for awhile and as that's happening basically the whole force comes. They questioned me because I "looked kinda suspicious wearing a beanie" ffs I'm not even a nigger

They should put in a hardware lockout that cannot be reset once triggered. No firmware flashing. Nada.

>use find my phone
>log in to Google account to do so
>log in requires 2 step verification
>"Swipe up on your device to complete the log in process."
Nope I guess

>They obviously don't stop gang shootings, drug dealing, cartel trafficking, illegal immigration, or even petty crime like that

It would be impossible to stop it all stupid ass

They act as gatekeepers. They try and keep the crime out of civilised areas. It's containment.

Pretty sure we managed it in WW2.

Attached: enola.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

They bust underage drinking parties, issue speeding citations to tourists who won't fight the ticket, and hassling minorities at Starbucks.

Yakuza is still alive and well in Japan.

Certainly not, I'd ask the zookeeper about it.

Have you contacted the police?

t. commifornian

If you call the police in my county, you better be ready for somebody to get shot.

this is fucking retarded