Tfw to intelligent for c++

>Tfw to intelligent for c++

Attached: doa_5_ultimate___marie_rose__blender__by_mjq3690-d830i3h.png (1024x576, 519K)

that feel wen 2 smart for animes

>tfw too intelligent for memory allocation

Attached: transferir (3).jpg (221x228, 8K)

>tfw too slut for Python

what is the sluttiest programming language?

perl. there's more than one way to do it

gotta be something database related, accepting requests from each and every end user

kek

HolyC

the one used by black people

>trying to learn C++11 and Unreal Engine 4, coming in with Java experience
>VS/Codeblocks doesn't automatically import the right headers
>Intellisense is utter horseshit
>What the function does is not explained so its harder to learn on the fly

Alrighty then...

Attached: 1520695484480.png (398x533, 101K)

Install Visual Assist. Intellisense is shit, and so is Visual Studio without plugins. It still doesn't automatically import headers, but at least you can alt+g on the function and see where it's declared

Thanks man I'll give it a try. Are the paid versions of VS any better than Community Editions? I'm willing to shell out money if it is. Not to sound like a little bitch but just being able to do ctrl - space in Eclipse and see what the function argument format was way better than manualy having to > Go to declaration in VS everytime.

Not worth the money. The pro version just has some enterprise features you'll most likely never use.

You're just too retarded for it.
t. Triggered C++ enthusiast.

Attached: 1494452817699.png (323x251, 97K)

tf doesn't look too intelligent desu

>I'm Black
So C or Java?

Attached: cmon_shun.png (1440x1080, 933K)

>Tfw too intelligent for a brain

>using Unreal Engine 4
at least use something with actual fucking documentation. I hate blueprints

>to

>twonjutoogetthejoke
lamoing my ass off, faggit

Definitely Java

>tfw too stupid for visual basic

Attached: 1483968096163.jpg (291x273, 94K)

F

What?

Too new to get the joke.

the sluttiest programming language is Java obviously..
because it runs on more than 3 GERILLION devices

C++ has some pretty neat features that basically just make stuff more convenient than pure C.

C++ needs graphics, networking and other useful std libraries to be honest. Really holds it back from being absolutely god-tier. No reason to use abstract high level programming languages then.

Pic related, the only language roasties understand.

Attached: scratch_logo.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Golang

I agree. If it had coroutines, standard 2d library (like skia or whatever), audio and networking, it'd be god tier. Instead of coroutines, async i/o might be easier to implement (like libuv does it).

C++ doesn't need graphics. It's a systems programming language for OS and utility development. You can argue that having a graphics library as an optional extension to the standard would be good, but it should definitely not be in the core standard.