Wanna start with 3D Graphics

Anybody knows what good I can use to start with 3D Graphics? Something which will take me from being able to load/create vertices and indices and display the model, that can teach me principles of 3d graphics step by step?

Attached: 2d3d.jpg (1136x910, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYj6e-72RDs
amazon.com/Mathematics-Programming-Computer-Graphics-Third/dp/1435458869/ref=pd_sim_14_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1435458869&pd_rd_r=2FEDJ7N08DV91RB4BZRR&pd_rd_w=gOaJr&pd_rd_wg=daYLP&psc=1&refRID=2FEDJ7N08DV91RB4BZRR
open.gl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+1
Want to make pony models. Learned some of the basics of Blender's toolkit (enough to start), but lack the comprehension of how to actually build the models properly.

Attached: 5324564.png (2830x1060, 950K)

Epic rofl
Let me know some good resources. I meant, for understanding and creating the software side of 3D

Better if asking /3/ but they'll probably tell you to read the sticky, if someone is even there, so check that out.

We have a board for this.
Read the sticky there.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYj6e-72RDs
If you want 3D model, too much hours model if you want.

Programming 3D graphics are very hard need know C++,Calculus,Linear algebra,algortihms to get real job.

Just entry book
amazon.com/Mathematics-Programming-Computer-Graphics-Third/dp/1435458869/ref=pd_sim_14_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1435458869&pd_rd_r=2FEDJ7N08DV91RB4BZRR&pd_rd_w=gOaJr&pd_rd_wg=daYLP&psc=1&refRID=2FEDJ7N08DV91RB4BZRR

Use game engine as Unreal or Unity begin more simple but still above average developer.

Thanks senpai, I might use the sticky once I need to throw up a few asset cubes

poo

>blender
>youtube tutorials
nah

Autodesk educational, any email you want, perpetual educational license.
3ds Max, don't even watch any videos.
Just jump in and start moving verts around, pressing buttons to see what they do, add modifiers.
After you get settled in, then maybe think about watching a video or two and what you might want to model.

As for actual shader programming:
Here you go, have fun
open.gl/

Why do most people think 3D arting is easier than 1D coding?

how much do i need to earn to get a gf with a body like this

SideFX's Houdini

Procedural workflow, available on Linux and uses a language called VEX that has similarities to C and C++ allowing you to operate on primitives, points, vertices and faces.

there's literally a board for this.
Also, use google you stupid faggot

>C++,Calculus,Linear algebra,algortihms
You don't NEED calculus. It helps, but you don't NEED it.

you can also use blender with manuelbastione mod and then modify it
importing basic human from makehuman works too
effect is what counts

because if you steal code everyone can see it even if it's modded
if you steal a 3d model and mod it even slightly it can't be proven

I’ve been doing 3D for about 15 years now and every time I try to give blender a chance I’m always left think what the fuck where these retarded autist thinking when they design the god awful excuse they call an interface. It’s like they opened up gimp and said to themselves this isn’t unintuitive enough, when can do worse, and they did! It’s a shame because the underlying tech in blender seems pretty good but it’s like having an amazing sports car but the only way to drive it is with a dildo up the ass, sure some people will say it’s fine and you have to learn it but it’s clear they are faggots who love putting things up their ass.

So in summary use anything besides blender, modo, 3D max, maya, Houdini, lightwave, cinema 4d, paint 3D and you’ll have way less frustration than using blender

>Just jump in and start moving verts around, pressing buttons to see what they do, add modifiers.

i did that.

this was supposed to be an orange.

Attached: spiky_purple_thing.jpg (1280x960, 166K)

>I’m always left think what the fuck where these retarded autist thinking when they design the god awful excuse they call an interface.

it forces you to think about what you're doing.

Why delete and why tripcode?

For this
Sorry

I don’t want to think about what I’m doing I just want to do it. Nothing breaks a flow faster then being suddenly aware of the tool you’re using

Ribbed, for her pleasure