Prove me wrong, protip you can't

Attached: 5QJOSM1.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sh4na/status/994143177870323713
truecompanion.com/shop/roxxxy-truecompanion-sex-robot/roxxxy/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is cancer on Rails, but begin a lot good women in Tech

Only good women in tech were in the 1800s.

Holy fuck.

I believe fundamentally, what race/gender/etc you were born as should not limit what opportunities you have.

But this shit makes me begin to think otherwise. I'm sure there's some autistic women out there who are great at their tech jobs and don't pull any annoying shit, but at this point they are such a tiny minority. I am not looking forward to having female coworkers.

>Ruby on Rails
Absolute cancer and there is nothing you can consider to be a positive contribution to software engineering.

>GCC is bad cuz it has no way of outputting AST cuz Stallman doesn't want proprietary companies to take advantage of his software, so much for le fsf man

This is some 45d backgammon levels of reasoning

twitter.com/sh4na/status/994143177870323713

it looks like only Jow Forums is replying to her stop giving her attention
wtf are those reaction images in every tweet
how old is this woman

Did you just assume her gender you bigot?

Attached: 18193176_286916298424517_3175596546298566860_o.jpg (1417x1072, 99K)

>she/her
no i was very respective of her pronouns

One is black science man, one is ponies, one is DiCaprio, one is Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean. If these are too old for you, I think you need to give it about 8 more years before posting again.

That is very (((problematic))) of you goy.

Attached: 6a00d8341bf6e653ef01b8d082e512970c.jpg (610x726, 80K)

yeah i know they are you fucking idiot

>wtf are those reaction images in every tweet
I was only answering your question, you little bitch.

what race is this?

Race doesn't exist goy, we are all one race, the human race.

Attached: 1492651700137.png (589x534, 49K)

I don't believe that I've ever seen twitter conversations as autistic as the ones in that twitter thread. She literally only replies with lame reaction gifs and "haha lol you're stupid", even to coherent arguments. It's so sad that people like that exist.

feminism was a mistake.

>all these autists shitting on stallman for that joke
IT'S PRO-ABORTION you retarded fucks

Eh I support her claims. I'd rather work in an industry that has women, than having to stare at a room full of smelly PILjeets all day.
Stallman isn't a fucking saint, he's just some big hairy hippy with a hard on for working without pay.

>and apparently he apparently
>using reaction images as arguments
>avoiding responding to arguments
This is what autism looks like. That she-hulk is retarded.

Only straight white (biological)males should be in tech. No trannies no women no gays.

You can get that with a sexbot.

Why are people giving this retard the time of day, she clearly doesn't want to actually dscuss or repond to people that call her out, her twitter feed is the equivilent of a bunch of smug face anime repllies with no substance.

Conflating free software with open source.

Stupid bitch

DONT TOUCH MY FAT VIRGIN FOOT EATING KEK I SWEAR TO GOD

No matter how intensely you disagree with one woman in tech, that obviously does not mean women are not competent in tech. I'm not defending the comments of this woman, but you can't let one woman represent all of women in tech. If you have actual evidence that even suggests women are not competent in technology lead with that. You don't have that evidence, because it doesn't exist. As much as you try to use isolated incidents to represent a massive group, it's not accurate. Just because you're pissed at people that aren't the straight white males you're used to doesn't make your argument valid. Unless you have anything convincing to back up your sweeping claims you just sound bitter.

a white knight appears

Attached: wk.jpg (223x310, 30K)

why did the mods ban me for a one-off post in a Jow Forums argument while these shitty threads are allowed to be constantly reposted

anyone who isn’t fresh off the boat from fucking reddit already knows about this and I don’t even need to read further in this thread to know what the content will be like

Why are libs so dead set on being miserable 24/7

God dammit this women makes me so fucking mad

"

this has been the saddest excuse for an exchange i’ve had on here
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
"
I actually laughed at that.
damn.

what a dumb bitch
twitter really brings out the worst in people.

Hi )))

Attached: leah0.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Man, woman, dog. If can code, it should code.
But if it can't code, it should not code, even if "there's not enough man/woman/dogs in the field".

Wikipedia editor
(citation needed)

>protection from black

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x847, 191K)

What were you expecting, logic from woman?

>RMS my dude...if you want more women in open source, the best possible thing you could do is leave & never come back.
Lmao, yeah right, Stallman sure wants people to work on """open source""". Who is this person anyway?

Attached: stallman2.jpg (1000x666, 118K)

How delusional do you have to be to think Stallman of all people is against equality?

When you rant so hard it is no longer apparently apparent

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-025235.png (1440x2560, 726K)

the black knight version has protection from white
MTG is a racist game

Attached: bk.jpg (226x311, 31K)

lmao
I dmd her politely telling her she's stupid, and she posted the message on her feed, sending her army of sjws at me
Why do feminists lack a brain

None of you are getting it. This whole mysterious push for women in tech fields is a scheme by companies to get cheaper labor. First they tried using pooinloos and when that didn't pan out, they moved onto the next thing. But they'll never win because you can't get something for nothing and the quality of labor you get is proportionate to what you're willing to pay for it.

Attached: iWKad22.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

>protection from white
don't they know white privilege cannot be defeated unless we abolish the white race? wotc are fucking bigots.

Attached: harvard-magazine-the-browser-open-book-abolish-the-white-25478524.png (500x824, 93K)

You don't mix work and sex, my child

this guy gets it

>I am make shit tier pol post
> he make post against womyn
>its the same

fuck off nigger.

Ada lovelace is the only good one and Margret Hamilton, but that's it.

>used to have online female friend in programming forum
>she used ada.byron as her name
>she's smart and we love same programming language
>never saw her online again since a few years ago
>i miss her

Attached: 1432214611824.jpg (380x381, 99K)

Is it wrong that I want to facefuck that bitch?

It's okay user soon we will have sexbots and there is always Lain and Futabae.

Attached: Lain-Iwakura-lain-iwakura-37176739-1110-720.jpg (1110x720, 54K)

who is Futabae? Futaba from Persona?
i'm not sure if i'm still alive when sexbots are real. a bit old now.

You can get one right now. truecompanion.com/shop/roxxxy-truecompanion-sex-robot/roxxxy/ and yes futaba.

Attached: 1ijaw3n1pQ1Eb1CS1w3fBydp6BWg9zgryD_HfXGX78o.jpg (700x660, 113K)

damn so expensive
and custom won't let that thing reaches my home

Uh-hun Sweetie

Women should be in tech why not? Your proof tweet is jus an eg of how internet promotes crazy viral exgarrate opinions. Their are crazy people everywhere the best you can do is ignore.

Attached: 1521406140520.jpg (415x415, 28K)

>but at this point they are such a tiny minority
The real minority number wise is the outrageous retards like OP's link
It's just that are really loud and that people talk about them a lot for shock value and because they love being outraged.
During my years in office work, women did their jobs and men too. No bullshit ever.

There is a reason why AA is pushing women so hard and its not cause they would are anything worthwhile.

That post is a fucking mess
Get your shit together phoneposter

this desu famalam t software engineer

So you manage to read her incoherent ramblings, yet you cannot manage to get the meaning of that sentence?
The w in wtf could mean what, but it makes more sense if you replace it with why.
The question you answered were
>what are those reaction images
Where the retorical question he asked were
>why are those reaction images in every tweet

You answered your own question

every SJW tweet 'rant'
>picture: oversized glasses, dumb short hair and awkward 'smile', bio: some reference to gender/sexual identity and then dumb meme
>instant name-drop of someone famous enough to get replies
>rant about how they are toxic, indicate towards their 'toxicity' but never specify (e.g. (& believe me, the jokes weren’t the half of it)) - the vaguer the better
>split rant in to as many possible tweets for maximum twitter reach
>engage smug posturing mode when called out on any of the above, use words like 'oppression' to dismiss any argument thrown at you or reaction images when you don't have a reply
>make sure to impose your intellectual authority by never making a valid point

it's the "smug anime face", autism edition.

Attached: 1470321114533.png (586x634, 276K)

desu the gif spam is more angering than her initial tweets.

It was probably a dude posting his sister pictures.
ikr, people have weirdest fetishes

you might be right, anyway it's been 4-5 years since i saw her online so i have moved on

but i had met a girl irl that i know from irc
we exhanged emails for months before she asked me to meet her
she's qt 3.14 8/10
but somehow my approach backfired me and she got distant

this

Attached: F01856518AC649BCA046CB38983D5FD3.png (1280x975, 554K)

underrated post

Attached: 1458800258244.jpg (600x900, 227K)

Jow Forums scares women
Imagine that
How this is even possible

This. Also I'd argue it's a tactic used by monopolies such as M$ to simply destroy any competition. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

>there's anything who can compete with M$©®™
good one

>Jow Forums scares women
i'm ready to be forever ronery

Attached: 1520528388429.gif (500x532, 904K)

Absolutely not.
Tech is one of the last field where men are/were in majority. It's just another plot to kill the white heterosexual man.

Attached: ().png (231x173, 4K)

This guy gets it. I see a slight tendency in women to go the front end route, but the work they do is equally good. Just my personal experience here

Let me tell you how I read this:
>Roastie makes a stupid argument
>Somebody disagrees with her and tries to have constructive conversation about why he thinks she's wrong
>Roastie realizes that she is incredibly stupid but doesn't want to make her knowledge of that public
>Therefore, in lieu of responding with her best arguments, the roastie will post irrelevant reaction gifs
>Tomorrow she will continue to spout the same bullshit as if there were never a valid argument posed against her ideas
Wash, rinse, repeat

artificial wombs can't come soon enough

Attached: 1524870654720.png (589x613, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

Same. The female devs I've worked with, although fewer, are just as competent and/or incompetent as the male devs.

Female devs are not good at C++ work.

The thing that gets me about "we need more female devs" is that females are less left brained than men
and you kinda need strong logical thinking to make a computer work
is the goal to have everyone on the team put in equal work? hire all males
is the goal to have the best end product? hire based on merit
is the goal to be a cocksucking leftist? hire females for the fact they are female

Basedvalley was a mistake.

it's not even soivalley, it's the fact that we let women into the workforce after WWII
the whole thing was a mistake

Any country not fully exploiting its workforce will fall behind.

>implying
we can just take all the educated men from other countries
we already do this
not only does it ensure we have the best talent, but it takes talent away from other countries and puts us further ahead
no need for roasties

not women, but thin skinned little bitches regardless of gender shouldn't be in tech, or anything else. whiny fuckers ruin everything

So you want to poison the gene pool with Pajeets and chinks?

again you are implying
just because we put them in our workforce doesn't mean we allow them to breed with our women

>exploiting workforce
>pajeets write shit sphaghetti code
>not taking full advantage

Attached: SmugNeet.jpg (277x277, 18K)

Good luck enforcing apartheid in the US.

These heavy implications coming out of you, mate.
Think about it
Women wouldn't be in the workforce, they would be in the home
Therefore, their fathers would decide who they are to marry
It doesn't take any government intervention to save the white race

>unused workforce is wasted workforce
I'm tired of this meme, it doesn't justify workforce hogging or labor leaks.

>I'm tired of reality!

Retard spotted

You're the only retard here who thinks womyn or niggers should be in the work force through AA even though they are less competent

would 100 women or 10 AI write better code?
christians: 1
atheists: 0

>joke
>your head

>good women in tech
source? and you can't say grace hopper

Attached: 1430148151394-1.jpg (1581x2242, 1.1M)

Her tweet to me sounds like
>It's pointless for women to solve their argument constructively and reasonably.
>Because females do not match to males intelligence.
>So, we, females, should use feels instead
Does it sound same to every white male? :^)

Susan Kare played a vital role in everything we know about computers today

Probably, yes.
It's all so fucking tiresome.

I was going to laugh at this woman being responsible for the user interface of the original mac. But then I realized I misread the entire fucking thing and that all she did was design the ICONS and fonts for it. She has contributed NOTHING to technology short of making a few images.

Enjoy your fucking (you).

Attached: 1507832363197.jpg (1010x948, 137K)

Very few people are good at C++ work, and given that there are few women at all in CS, it's unsurprising that even fewer are good at C++ work. But I do know one very solid female C++ dev.