Beware

The humble wireless earphones that never fail to trigger Jow Forums

Attached: apple-airpod-review-3.jpg (616x347, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 58496582.gif (431x216, 2.19M)

> poorfag cope

Any chink variant that l you can recommend?

Maybe it's because they're shit

Now with cable accessory!

Attached: Spigen-AirPods-Strap[1].jpg (1000x592, 743K)

samsung gear iconx

Literally blasting radio waves through your brain by bypassing the skull through your ear holes. Yea no thanks

>hike/run daily
>never even remotely come close
cute meme though

Are there such thing as ear buds that don't fall out of ears?

surprisingly they're extremely stable. Go try them at the apple store, you'll be amazed.

One of my mates has them and they are pretty nice. They look kind of odd on a person but then again new designs always do. Mate says he wears them to sleep and even then they are not off his ears when he wakes up.

Attached: airpods.jpg (750x621, 18K)

>not plug-n-play assblaster
You missed the opportunity for a very noice meme right there, user.

memes aside, this is a product right? I'm interested.

I BET YOU ARE

>what is WiFi literally everywhere you go

Radio waves cannot be avoided user.

"humble"

guess you gotta wear your tinfoil hat, user

Anyone who listens to Bluetooth music should kill themselves.

I like mine.

They're not the best sounding for the price but the feel of them is fantastic. There is sometimes where I forget I have them in.

One of mine did fall out of my ear once, so I'm a bit cautious about them now. But in general they sit pretty securely

>Bluetooth music
a new genre is born

Bluetooth is objectively better than 3.5mm

Is this a bait?

Beware indeed, wireless devices cause bodily dysfunction and damage. Including brain and germ line. This is in many cases due to elevated free radical production, generally secondary to altered Ca2+ flux. They may also inhibit recombination of radical pairs that are normally generated and eliminated in certain processes. Other cell mechanics are changed in various ways.

In a macro histological and epidemiological sense, this has been known in the west since the early 70's. Early 60's in the USSR.

When 5G comes around expect an elevated rate of peripheral nerve disorders, blood disorders, and lymphatic issues, as well as early onset cataracts due to the use of the milimeter waves. Spatial reasoning and memory formation is already thoroughly compromised by existing frequency / modulation schemes.

Come on Grandpa, get with the times.

>no jewish wires
>proven reliability
>better sound quality
>can work at a small distance so you don't have to take the device with you to the bathroom

The skull is pretty much irrelevant as the penetration depth of low frequencies is already sufficient to go right through your head (when was the last time you saw someone drop a call because their head was between them and the tower?). The effect of radio waves is also not due to heating or energy deposition, it appears transduction of the magnetic field is the mecvhanism of action, overall. Electric fields are not inert either, though. It's highly variable.

Either way, bluetooth on or near you is terrible, and does cause brain, reproductive, DNA etc damage. Altered neurotransmitter release is also a consequence of changes in Ca2+ flux, and elevated free radical generation.

Ever wonder why everyone seems to be developing pseudo-autistic behaviors? Well, just look up "Timothy syndrome". We already have a perfect model for studying what overactive calcium channels does to humans. Studies in zebrafish show similar changes in social behaviors.

>Better sound quality
You need an analog signal to drive a speaker. If transmitted digitally the receiver(s) require a DAC, that will be smaller, and very likely of lower quality (or higher cost) than one on the larger, better powered unit itself. These aspect would dwarf the trivial distortion and SNR drop when transmitting through a wire.

>Proven reliability
Packet loss is a thing, and modern pulsed modulation has yet to fully eliminate it. There is also the possibility of clock synchronization.

>Can work at small distances.
Bathroom argument doesn't make sense. At that point you can just listen to the speaker outside.

>better sound quality
You need to try a decent headphones once or get your hearing test, seriously.

>responding to bait
stop feeding the trolls you fucking retards
sage, tell them to kill themselves/install gentoo and just move on.

Keeps the mind sharp if kept below the point of excess and irritation.

Bluetooth audio is audibly compressed, it sounds worse than low quality mp3s. Also if a headphone has a DAC and amp integrated that means less room for the drivers. Apple is purposefully destroying sound quality by pushing this garbage.

Now, are these headphones actually bluetooth?

Apple obviously has financial incentives. Is it in the form of hardware partnerships, or is it because bluetooth compromises one's health in addition to GSM, wifi or whatever else they're putting in phones these days. At such a point, if strictly financial and power structure oriented, it implies cooperation with pharmaceutical companies. Finally, you can get the sub-30 demographic on levothyroxine and blood pressure medications. Maybe an ACE inhibitor too, at least as long as their pituitary adrenal axis can cope with the constant demand. When all that calms down
(to exhaustion) you can treat them with something for chronic fatigue and hypotension, give it a fancy name "orthostatic hypotension". Just another modern disease that came out of nowhere, let's just pretend it's always been that way :^)

No seal = no bass

Attached: a01c9a716db4dbbc6a2a5ba4696d8171.jpg (520x390, 36K)

Battery in those is like I don't know 20mAh.

You can't do shit with that amount of energy let alone feed some kind of cancer giving death ray.

1 sec of sun hitting your stupid face has more energy than those shitty headphones.

>>>/pre-1950/
Cultural normalization and perceived group-consensus is not knowledge.

One in each nostril

If ((([[[#they]]]))) wanted to make the whole population sick, they'd simply dump chemicals in the water supply, no need for fancy electro-magnetic induction and complicit tech companies

I wish it were that easy to sum up. The truth is much scarier then that. It's a wonder why Cancer has never been cured??
>connect the dots la la la la

Refer to:
>More energy
Define "energy". Also, have you ever tried to boil water with intense visible light? You'd use a microwave. Different field frequencies, and polarization, have different properties with respect to various systems. In biological system, apart from induction or Joule heating, transduction of very low intensity signals occurs, and these signals can alter the course of various processes. This occurs well below the threshold of thermal noise and endogenous chemical reactions,
simply because pulsed fields are periodic signals. There is also evidence that low frequency fields alter the structure of water, causing conformational changes in membrane bound glycoproteins, which then serve as a medium to transmit a generated soliton to the cell interior. This is but one means of a magnetic field coupling with the cell interior. Evidence exists for elevated superoxide generation due to leakage of the mitochondrial membrane's eelectron transport chain, again, due to changes in the structure of water.

Being blunt, you have no idea what you're talking about and have chosen to opine on a complex field with a long history. You're not even caught up the 50's. Educate yourself.

These are good overall reviews.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716

Also google "NASA Jeremy Raines", for the 1980's review comission by NASA. Jow Forums won't let me post a link to nasa.gov, apparently.

Bawin and Adey's work at UCLA's Brain
Research Institute are also important, and marked the beginning of real public research in the west (after Project Pandora and the discovery of the moscow signal).

Industry and social submersion have pretty much told you what to think, and most of it is net false.

>proven reliability

You could believe that if you didn't know anything about timescale and complex organizational structures. People will generally take anything they're given and pay for it, but in the case of cell phones, you can invisibly sterilize a population and make money on them while they go, maintaining your power through the process.

Magras and Xenos put mice in an antenna park that conformed with all public safety standards. They were incapable of generated viable offspring within 5 generations. Mechanistic studies of human sperm, and sperm quality globally, agrees.

>Magras and Xenos
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

Someone redpill me on wifi... is it actually dangerous at all at router/phone/headphones types of levels?

Cell towers do more than wifi ever will