Firefox 60, getting this randomly all the time. What do?

Firefox 60, getting this randomly all the time. What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20180515_122202.png (704x609, 39K)

Fresh install, dumbass.

Gah.

>Gah.
>We can help!
>Will you help us?

Is this what passes for professional now?

Gah.

spoiler: restoring tab doesn't work

Install gentoo

Ugh! Your tab like totally just crashed!

Omg! Soooo sorry but your tabsies, like, are gone. :(((

Nurupo

The trips don't lie there boss

works on my machine :^)

reboot
jiggle cable
clean mouse

Gah. This thread is like, sooo mean.

>installs extensions without your permissions
>talks to you like you were a child

And they seriously wonder why no sane person would use their shitty browser anymore.

Gahnoo slash lunoox

go back to this version?

Attached: go back.png (1572x630, 133K)

remove the faulty extension

A lot of browsers and services have done this for about 15 years now. Just some quirky shit to create a casual experience for the user, instead of confusing them with jargon.
They aren't going to do that anymore. It was a one time thing that didn't really affect the browsing experience anyways.
Honestly, just reset your browser. It works wonders. Need more information about what you're doing at the time to really help beyond that though.

>ERROR CODE XXXXXX: segfault at 0xABCDEF
>vs.
>Whoopsie!!1!one!! Will you help us, DUDE?

Attached: yess.gif (234x249, 269K)

Let's be fair here. Most users will not know how to interpret that, let alone how to use it to fix their shit. Firefox has a log feature for power users, and you can always glance at the crash reports yourself rather than send them off to Mozilla. Just makes a friendlier and less confusing/intimidating experience for the average skidmark.

>Just makes a friendlier and less confusing/intimidating experience for the average skidmark.
Yes, that's why it's bad.

Your tabsywabsies went fucky uppy

>Oh whoopsie-doo\(〇_o)/! Some doo-doo happened ⌒(>。Oh noes! How could this happen?(•ิ_•ิ)? Help us help you! Our team of skilled moneys will help you immediately ( -_・)!

How about:
>Technical details (skip this if you dont understand it): Error code...
and just below:
>Restart firefox
Its no harm to have both options, and its how its been done up until ~2015

I think they should add an expandable section for technical users, or maybe something you can enable in the settings.

cool
so Jow Forums is now firefox forums/tech support?
wait that can't be, it says Jow Forums.org in the address bar, guess OP is just a dumb faggot

Attached: pale moon.png (400x400, 193K)

google 'Refresh Firefox'

doesn't work, all tabs just stop working all together and have to turn it off and on again

Which, googling or refreshing? Sounds like you should just do a fresh install, and if that doesn't work, uninstall all the shitty antivirus/anti-malware/system cleaner programs you have installed.

Will that ever support e10s?

Well since one of the design goals is to support old-style extensions and the whole reason FF moved to webextensions was to make e10s possible, almost certainly not.

I downloaded Fx60 and Youtube's 720p60 videos started to perform worse, I was getting tons and tons of dropped frames compared to before, when I was getting none.
I quickly jumped back to 59.0.2 and everything went back to normal, so I suggest you to do the same.

This is pure cancer. Just give me an error code I can look up and don't waste my time with emoticon spam.

Attached: oopsie_woopsie.png (800x450, 34K)

>gah

Attached: 1525822104751.png (466x490, 24K)