I'll just leave this here

i'll just leave this here

Attached: makemegohmm.jpg (1177x915, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamdylancurran/status/977559925680467968
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3kvxg5/apple-mac-bug-root-admin-without-password
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally malware.

>the tips, ads, and recommendations you see will be more generic and may be less relevant to you
So where's the option to see no ads at all? Why shouldn't "no ads at all" be the default?

>reminder that windows is now a service

BOTNET

>Windows is a trojan
sure feels like 2005 in here

people (have to) pay 200 dollarydoos for this lol

blocking them manually makes windows shit itself

Attached: 1496737361393.jpg (638x5176, 968K)

No one except for companies and old people pay for Windows. That's why they have to add ads to cover for lost income from piracy.

works on my machine

Attached: 156102938475.jpg (2560x1440, 270K)

>So where's the option to see no ads at all? Why shouldn't "no ads at all" be the default?
Why? Remember the PRISM project? Microsoft has been a participant of it since 2007. They most likely have no say in this and only profit off of doing it. But the users have a say.

This is why I still use W7

What do you mean you don't want ads in your $200 OS?

>paid operating system
>has ads
why

/thread

holy shit how did windows turn in to a pile of shit?

You know, it really shows that having the internet is a pretty good thing in this day and age. Back in the day, I mindlessly upgraded to the new Windows like a common faggot, but with the advent of the internet, we can get analysis on whether an OS version is good or not. I can see myself having went to windows 8 then 10 without a care in the world. However, I would have at least been instantly turned off by the interface and ads.

You haven't used Windows or what. Those settings are for ads inside apps like store apps. The ads in start menu can be disabled by right click turn off suggestion.
Ya'all are bigger circle jerking fags then reddit

op here i just get 1803 update, even worse after accepting there's another one something about ads too bad i couldn't screencap more than one.

Only a retard would use Winblows 10.

People on Jow Forums rarely care about the details or actually look into things anymore. They simply just react to shit (they might as well be react youtubers at this point) and get angry all the fucking time.

>any kind of ads in your operating system is not normal
>this includes ubuntu

The fact that Windows has ads in it at all is fucking laughable, whether you can turn them off or not.

>accept

Attached: 1526167769391.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

its really not windows fault, everything does this now. give it a year or two until cars are more like this

Attached: 518c46c7-8578-4f3f-8f3f-bfd188614f34.jpg (637x499, 130K)

The fact that Jow Forumsentoomen spend all their time obsessed with Windows instead of moving the fuck on to something else and ignoring Windows' existence is laughable. The fact that we have so many Windows users bitching about other Windows versions is laughable.
But hey, keep wasting your time man I'm sure your life isn't miserable lmao

Tesla shows ads in their dash.

yeah won't be long before other manufacturors start ripping off the tablet-dash and do the same thing. you can't avoid ads and tracking anymore with commercial, online services like facebook, google, microsoft, etc. these are the only ones we are aware of, its quite stupid to continue bashing windows when literally everything is the same way

This is why I use Linux (arch)

Yeah but it doesn't bother me as Android it jus take two seconds to disable on Windows
Can't agree more. I won't even be surprised if all /g has 13yr olds and manchilds

some good way to make such image format from twitter post? there was that one about how much data do likes on facebook and google tracks and it would make very informative pic as well
twitter.com/iamdylancurran/status/977559925680467968

what's next they mine crypto currency off of my machine too?

I don't know how people can be using such a pretty fucked up OS. Fortunately, Windows 7 is supported till 2020, and 8.1 till 2023, I hope in the coming years I will stop playing videogames and stop relying in such a joke of an OS.

Use any android past 7.0 and just do a scrollshot!

>do a scrollshot
How?

Make a regular screenshot with the buttons, and when it shows you the shot it will have scrollshot in the bottom right where it will continue to scroll down and take scrots.

Give me asec.

>he stored his PGP private key on his google drive
>b-but I deleted it!!

absolute retardation

Who hurt you? it's not our problem you are using windows7 to cope your pathetic life.

Weird, I'm on Android 8, I don't seem to be able to do this.

>lost income
lol "piracy" costs them literally nothing.

Windows 7 is better than 10 though.

I've been using Windows 10 for 4 years now and I have never once seen an ad outside my browser. I think this applies to shit like Edge and Office.

It's really not.
t. used w7 for 7 years, switched to w10 1 year go and never going back

maybe next year
win10 has been using your bandwidth to deliver their malware infested OS for years now though, which is worse than mining your shit as drives being constantly in use is far more damaging to them than mining is to gpus

this life is literally hell

10 rupees have been deposited on your Indian Bank Account, Mr. Rajeesh.

I thought that post made pretty good sense.

Win 10 isn't fit for normal consumption. It's malware who's aim is to farm human attention. Not to mention Win isn't coded in C++ anymore but appears to be almost entirely written out of super slow .NET garbage code. Every crap settings window I open takes 10 seconds to page all the shitty memory before it can even display. Running Win7 with the same hardware is a vastly superior experience. Microsoft has been trollware since Gates left.

>paying for wandows 10
There’s tons of windows 7 shitboxes that are going to the dump every day. Go to the e-waste bin, take a picture of a win7 COA, and now you have free windows 10. It’s not that hard and you’ll only have NSA botnet instead of ruskie botnet from KMS

I use both 7 and 10 (LTSB2016) in multi boot. 7 is better than 10, more cohesive, faster, lighter. Consumer version of 10 are even worse, they are complete garbage.

Apple do this
>so useful and smart... It just werks!

Microsoft do this
>lolwut botnet

Cringe

Good goy. Keep on using Windows and proprietary software. Botnet 10 is what TRUE patriots use! If you have nothing to hide, then it's ok if (((We))) collect and sell your data. Don't listen those Nazi Linux users. REMEMBER HOLOCOST.

Attached: Happy_Merchant_Time.jpg (500x615, 118K)

>Win 10 isn't fit for normal consumption. It's malware who's aim is to farm human attention.
I strongly disagree. I can understand what you are saying, notifications and all. Right? Yeah MS should slow down with updates I have seen too many people raging over it but personally it has never been a problem to me. I jus turn on dnd forever and let my machine run overnight when I hear about cumulative updates.

>Not to mention Win isn't coded in C++ anymore but appears to be almost entirely written out of super slow .NET garbage code. Every crap settings window I open takes 10 seconds to page all the shitty memory before it can even display. Running Win7 with the same hardware is a vastly superior experience. Microsoft has been trollware since Gates left.
I agree, Windows10 UIis slow but I don't blame much as its only two years in its dev cycle.. (new animations are coming in rs5) Yeah Steve Ballmer was really shit all he did right is Azure which has been taking MS all time and energy for last 4yrs

Attached: 1518837389184.jpg (478x456, 50K)

>Allow Telemetry
>Disabled
This guy's a fucking retard. He disabled the policy that allows you to restrict telemetry, then complains that the telemetry hasn't been restricted.

Attached: 4d24843426d33d7176ec76dfcc2fb6fb.500x340x1 1.jpg (500x340, 32K)

I'll use Linux the moment multiple displays can be used without 12 hours of fucking around with driver installations, bypassing shit, and xorg edits.

You shouldn't have to disable "telemetry". It shouldn't be there in the first place.

That's because you're a baiting faggot that doesn't know how the name function works on Jow Forums. Yet you feel the need to identify yourself in your shit posts because you know doubt think you're special. Everyone knows your a faggot and it's easy to spot your cancer t.
>huuurrr durrrr reeeeee i can reflect on all of my shit posts i amz special
>never going back from w10 cause it's so awesome
>am so smart

who is this male (girl)?

tumblr mentally ill libtard get out
>male (girl)
please neck yourself

Male has benis
Woman has soul sucking vagina

That is an actual female your retard. I know that must make you mad because any attractive female should mutilate herself to be more like your university diversity ilk. Lurk more

god damn I'm glad i got off this botnet even apple trash is better then this

oh sorry boy (female)
:^)

Eat shit and die.

no penis = no boner

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3kvxg5/apple-mac-bug-root-admin-without-password

imagine being so new that you're tirggered over traps

Attached: file.png (724x742, 533K)

Your implications are astounding. I could care less what freaks do to mutilate their bodies, or what liberal degeneracy they lap up. There are retards and freaks everywhere. What I do care about is proceeding as if your mental illness is shared by others. Stating that a female is somehow a (male) just because her megalomania predicated upon progressive ideology, that has been force fed to her via the liberal indoctrination at school, somehow makes it truth or fact or the way that it is. No matter how hard you scream male can be female or vice versa, will never change the fact that you're born either male or female. The only demographic that really gets to have an opinion regarding trans gender issues are real hermaphrodites. Deal with it.

No matter how hard you try, rational, logical people will always exist and will be able to see through your perversion.

Attached: not eat shit and die anon.jpg (668x558, 55K)

good post my dear Jow Forumstelman, thank you for reminding us all that the internet is sirius business
very nice reddit spacing too :^)

Attached: file.png (640x836, 525K)

>tailored experiences based on the diagnostic data
This is actually new. Before this they said that the data only gets used internally.

go back to your containment board.

Again implying. Jow Forums is cancer and I do not visit that board. I don't visit reddit nor have I ever registered with that site. I believe in anonymity. Something that trans faggots seek to eradicate because they're snowflakes and can't sling shit by blaming someone else for their issues.

On a different note, your manga sucks. That's gay shit

Attached: wc.jpg (600x410, 54K)

I'm not alone. I am home

Attached: heh.jpg (343x127, 16K)

>very nice reddit spacing too :^)
The fuck is reddit spacing?
Is this some meme among you phoneposter cancer?

>faster, lighter
Citation needed. W7 got ass-raped by W10 in synthetic, game and I/O benches 3 years ago. Weeks after release, W10 had better performance than W7 after two years of active development.

Leaving one blank line after a paragraph like this

is reddit spacing, because you HAVE to do it on reddit to create a new line

Anyone who uses paragraph breaks, basically. Just shitposting to accuse someone they don’t like as a redditor, and therefore retarded.

This

Absolutely this. Ironically, the accusers are typically from Reddit because they have the inside knowledge has. But "Reddit Spacing" has been used on forums since before they were born, and on Jow Forums before Reddit even existed. It's just a way to present information in a clean way, rather than a single paragraph like some sort of 12 year old.

>implying they can't just "update" your W7

Idiot, if you think W7 does not spy on you, you're an idiot.

Why are their ads baked into your operating system?

>mandatory omg bull gates cares what some cringy faggot does at home on a gaming computer

Attached: 1483890125666.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Because you need to drink Coca Cola™, It's the beverage that everybody enjoys.
Also be sure to check out this new game we released on the Windows Store™. It's especially popular with people who visit sites such as Jow Forums and browse the Crossdressing and Sissy tags on nHentai!
Keep in mind that any and all In App Purchases™are completely optional and you can always wait 24 hours to refresh your Actions™Perhaps enjoying some Hotpockets™ will help you pass the Time™.

Attached: Totally not Ironic Shilling™.jpg (598x336, 93K)

*yaawn* you're right, I think we should just go to sleep, who cares about this stuff lol

Trademark symbols, top kek

well said based user

>The fact that Jow Forumsentoomen spend all their time obsessed with Windows instead of moving the fuck on to something else and ignoring Windows' existence is laughable. The fact that we have so many Windows users bitching about other Windows versions is laughable.
This in a nutshell.I'm certainly no Windows fan,in fact I pretty much hate it with a passion, but I've gotta admit, Jow Forums loves making mountains out of mole hills.Enterprise LTSB has no ads, and it wont break your shit like the other versions. This was a fairly respectable tech board at one time, now it's a den of clueless faggots.

This so fucking much. People blow this shit way out of proportion for no reason other than to just make noise.

>This so fucking much. People blow this shit way out of proportion
No.
This is dystopian bullshit.
What's next?
>I hope you enjoy this nice McDonalds advert while we're connecting your call~

Attached: Advert.jpg (540x960, 89K)

OH yeah because that is what is going to happen. McDonald's will make the next mcsoviet union and care about you because you're so important.

OH no an ad on Google about sleeping pills

Attached: 1489598287700.jpg (400x309, 8K)

>Watch this advert to unlock your phone user
>Ignoring the context.
Man you sure showed me.
Imagine the dolla dolla they could be making if they played ads during ques on suicide hotlines.

>ulock my phone
Nice over exaggeration, oh what do you know my phone needs a code to open.

>Watch this ad to continue
>Here check these ads on your start menu
>Oh but we'd never put ads on your lock screen, trust us.

>on your lock screen

But they did, user. Unless I misunderstood the sarcasm

I had blissfully forgotten, remembered it just after making that post.
They're discrete about it too. Fuarrking rubbish, all of it.
It always baffles me, since I go through the effort of blocking all of them.
But every time I visit my mother I get bombarded with ads that I cannot get away from, they seem compelled to always keep the TV running no matter what over there.

I've been doing this on desktop for years.
The only thing i can say to that is:

Reddit spacing is not unique to Reddit.
Giving Reddit copyright over a paragraph function, and advertising it to boot, makes you a fucking cancerous piece of shit who should fuck off back to the very place you advertise.

Attached: 1495357924747.jpg (900x1063, 180K)

>So where's the option to see no ads at all? Why shouldn't "no ads at all" be the default?
It's called GNU+Linux

is this bait?

Are you guys larping or actually stupid?

This is reddit spacing.

See that? Single paragraph breaks aren't reddit spacing unless the author didn't intend a line break at all.

THANK YOU GDPR

I would go with ignorant and stupid
It has been like this even before that

>using cucked linux
>not openbsd
Why even live.