My 5s finally kicked the bucket

My 5s finally kicked the bucket.
Is buying a used 6s retarded?

I want
>not to pay outta my ass
>an iOS phone with headphone jack
>decent camera

>inb4 le apple iz guay

Attached: iphone_6s_plus_unboxing_0097.jpg (2992x2000, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emag.ro/telefon-mobil-apple-iphone-6s-16gb-gold-mkql2rm-a/pd/DT8JDYBBM/?X-Search-Id=c4ec9d4b4f1044d24c41&X-Product-Id=14569243&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=1&X-Search-Action=view
finance.yahoo.com/quote/USDRON=X?ltr=1
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-a8-2018-4gb-ram-dual-sim-64gb-4g-orchid-gray-a530fd/pd/DC6BJ9BBM/?X-Search-Id=a4478c21c27e1c8128b1&X-Product-Id=31366102&X-Search-Page=3&X-Search-Position=21&X-Search-Action=view
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-a520f-ds-galaxy-a5-2017-dual-sim-32gb-4g-black-sky-d8t497bbm/pd/D8T497BBM/?X-Search-Id=dc9f2e957e5dfdde3362&X-Product-Id=31991000&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=12&X-Search-Action=view
mi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did this really need its own thread?
fucking kill yourself you worthless illiterate retarded sack of ballshit

If you really want an iPhone still then look for a 6s plus it still has the headphone jack and the cpu is decent for multitasking and shitposting.
Here in my country it's a ripoff they still ask 400+ usd for it so I'm better off with midrange Samsung that has fast charging.

what exactly is ballshit? Is it shit stuck to your balls from not wiping correctly?
Pls enlighten us

I'm tall but got manletty girls hands so the 6s+ is too big. Is 250 a decent deal for a 6s?

>iShit

> >an iOS phone with headphone jack
SE.

>I want
>>not to pay outta my ass
Don't worry, when you go Apple, you'll have something to fill that hole right back up.

Attached: 1522702859029.png (999x760, 482K)

>buying le bendy bent phone
phones are supposed to look nice n all, but they're not meant to be bent.
unlike your mom!

>shittier edition

6S internals, no deep tap or whatever they call it. Literally updated 5S.

>lagPhone

If it's brand new than yes buy it if you want Apple specifically.
Get a glass screen protector on it and those thin polyurethane backs so it wont slip put of your hand.
Your only problem will be that it doesn't have fast charging so get an extra charger either in the car or at the office.
This is brand new
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-apple-iphone-6s-16gb-gold-mkql2rm-a/pd/DT8JDYBBM/?X-Search-Id=c4ec9d4b4f1044d24c41&X-Product-Id=14569243&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=1&X-Search-Action=view
Price converts to 470usd VAT included.
finance.yahoo.com/quote/USDRON=X?ltr=1
Told you it's a ripoff here. 250usd for an unused 6s that has been in a box for years unopened is a fair price considering the brand.
For that 470usd here I could buy this
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-a8-2018-4gb-ram-dual-sim-64gb-4g-orchid-gray-a530fd/pd/DC6BJ9BBM/?X-Search-Id=a4478c21c27e1c8128b1&X-Product-Id=31366102&X-Search-Page=3&X-Search-Position=21&X-Search-Action=view
Water resistant and has fast charging. CPU fast enough for daily tasks.
But I bought this because it's the same specs but way cheaper
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-a520f-ds-galaxy-a5-2017-dual-sim-32gb-4g-black-sky-d8t497bbm/pd/D8T497BBM/?X-Search-Id=dc9f2e957e5dfdde3362&X-Product-Id=31991000&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=12&X-Search-Action=view
Lots of the phones are shit these days they will die within 2 years so like going above 300usd even if you make significantly more money is retarded.

Jus wait for iPhone SE 2 to roll out to buy iPhone SE fag

See

/thread

You asking for stupid shit, you know what you're going to buy fag

ballshit:
the shit which covers your balls while slamming a filthy asshole
>ballshit
the aborted fetus which was left inside your mom pushed out onto your dads balls during analsex

are you the poo? or are you the aborted fetus?
pls enlighten us as to which one you is are be

I guess I'm an aborted fetus then.
What about you?

Paying any iDevice as second hand is 200% retarded. It'll be reset and when you try to set it up you'll realize it'll be iCloud locked, and when you ask for the password or your money back, the guy will be gone.

It's not that retarded, I'm thinking about buying a 32 or 64GB 6S too. Get them now because you'll probably have to go second hand after November when the new iPhones roll out.
Just make sure to keep it on iOS 11. iOS 12 is probably going to turn the 6s into a laggy piece of shit (iOS 11 already kinda does that but it's still tolerable).

>lagPhone

invalid queshin
i is not be ballshit.

don't you have a street to poo onto? or a poocake to cook atop of?

Rumors are that iOS 12 will be a fix for most of bad performance iOS 11 and 10 introduced.

I really like the SE myself, great phone if you don't have the retarded urge to keep up with the latest flagships

just get an iphone 7 and start using bluetooth brainlet

Getting the battery in my (used) 6s replaced at the applel store fixed the lag for me. $29 ain’t bad (and the old one had like 800 cycles on it). The only bad part was being in the applel store. The air was thick with s.o.y and it took all my inner strength not to pull my cc and pistol whip the numale who assisted me.

I bought a 6s new back when it came out, and it's still great. I haven't noticed any lag in iOS 11, and my battery is still at 96% health. I might go for a used 6s instead of a new phone if something happens to this one.

Buy a good phone like the Samsung J3, you sœyboy

le apple iz guay

No seriously don't buy iPhones. Are you retarded? There's not a single reason to choose IOS over Android.

yes, yes it is. you don't need a headphone jack. get an 8. qi charging and full waterproofing is worth it.

>i bought iTrash that shit the bed
>i want to get fucked in the ass again
lmao

Attached: 1512136570913.jpg (719x498, 153K)

Unironically get an iPhone 8 Plus. There's no headphone jack but it comes with a free dongle you can just slap on the end of your headphones and forget about.
8 Plus has insane battery life and supports wireless charging. Doesn't have a notch. Has a much better camera than the 5S. There's no downside, really.

>There's not a single reason to choose IOS over Android.
Don't be so sensationalist. Try to be rational.
If you like Android, that's fine, but saying there's absolutely no reason to buy an iPhone is retarded. Android is good for raw power and customizability. iOS is better for ease of use, Continuity-like features and a general "out of your way" use flow.

>lagPhone

@65951202

Attached: .png (10x10, 182)

>but saying there's absolutely no reason to buy an iPhone is retarded
This. What if OP is in fact homosexual and enjoys the feel of dicks and hot cum up his ass?

why are androidfags so aggressive?
an iosfag could sneeze and a nearby androidfag would start shouting, "WE'VE BEEN SNEEZING SINCE LITERALLY FOREVER LMAO WELCOME TO 2018 HAHA FUCKING APPLEL SHEEP BTFO /THREAD"

>t. assblasted itoddler

don't buy a ipone bcuz gay xD

inb4 no headphone jack because muh progress

kek

S E E T H I N G

truly obnoxious. keep it up, boys

Attached: joanne the scammer drama.jpg (640x635, 41K)

go to mi.com/ and see the light.

Its fine, iphones are practically identical anyway unless you really really need that extra megapixels to get extra detailed anus hair on your selfies

Do you mean ?

We only say that if Applel calls their sneeze "innovative"

>There's not a single reason to choose IOS over Android.
Unless you like 5 guaranteed years of updates that aren't controlled by OEMs or carriers who are obviously never going to let them see the light of day.

The missing headphone is not nearly as much as an issue as people make it out to be. Just slap the dongle on whatever pair of headphones you use and I've /never/ had an issue in the more-than-a-year ownership with the iPhone 7.

so this is the power of Android...

Attached: indian browser.png (1080x1920, 838K)

iPhones are made of low quality aluminum that bands easily

if you iphone breaks apple wont fix it and does everything to stop you from fixing it at a third party repair shop

not true, by the way. dropped my iphone once and they were nice enough to replace the display for free. this was like a year after the warranty expired.

That was once, like 4 years ago.

>get battery replaced by uncertified third party
>third party uses chinkshit battery
>battery explodes
>welp, at least I still have muh freedums
>apple is somehow the bad guy for trying to prevent this from happening.
users should not be allowed to repair their own devices and I'm glad right to repair laws are stalling.

I just got my battery replaced for free by Apple. My 6s is back to 24 hours of use with 48 hours of standby. ios is based as fuck and android is pure dogshit these days. Actual vomit os.

Oh and I’ll get another battery in two years for $20 and do it myself then use it for another two years.

I spilled gas on my 5s and wrecked the screen, replaced it myself and then the Wi-Fi stopped working as well. Apple sent me a brand new phone fo free mofucka

>lagPhone

Using the newer processor from the 6s to drive the lower res screen of the 5 would yield a gain in effective processing power.

Get the SE

still using an iPhone 4
>only app that works is WhatsApp
>can only browse a handful of websites
>gps, texts, calls, and music is all I really use it for

A phone like that should last 5-6 yrs. of continual use. We are all being used and now they want to depopulate the planet because we are too many for their convenience.

Apple is gay.

I feel emotionally invested in one OS over the other so I’m going to ridicule you into seeing things my way.

Wait until September for the new iPhone to drop previous gen prices lower or simply give you new options. I’m betting you have some sort of backup phone for now, and even if you don’t, you should have a cheap one lying around anyway.

>lagPhone

yfw flagship android handsets have comparable cpu performance to 2 1/2 year old iPhones

Attached: 1503935672026s.jpg (224x225, 5K)

yup this
Wait till the reviews for the SE 2 drops

Take this shit to r3ddit, fag
t. Fellow iPhone owner who thinks your shit is too faggy even for me