/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets Jinhao X750 fountain pen • user bought a chinky headset for $6 • user's chink component just works • user tries out chink switches • user receives uGreen PCI-e card, cant get it working • user's relatives buy the wrong phone • user's screen protector comes with the protection of god • user rates purchases • user got some chinky drills • user finished re-building his chink mech keyboard • user bought the Takstar PRo 82 which comes in its own suitcase
• user finds a neat two stroke engine kit for bicycles • user gets chink earpads • user loves his Mi A1 Previous thread

Attached: csg slackers.png (1376x929, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Card-Reader-Mini-USB-3-0-SD-Micro-SD-TF-OTG-Smart-Card-Reader-for/32435741721.html
aliexpress.com/item/TAKSTAR-PRO-82-Professional-Studio-Dynamic-Monitor-Headphone-Headset-Over-ear-for-Recording-Monitoring-Music-Appreciation/32843865701.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi-mix-2
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi-mix-2s
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-MIX-2-Global-Bands-5_99-inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-835-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1198702.html
aliexpress.com/item/feminine-panties/32820773751.html
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_361555.html?wid=1433363
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_1664464.html?wid=1433363
aliexpress.com/item/Global-ROM-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-636-Octa-Core-MIUI9-5/32873019200.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/anal-beads/1503114_32863308408.html
gearbest.com/hdd-enclosure-c_12334/?odr=low2high
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-bluboo-s1
aliexpress.com/item/YouCanAlsoRubItAroundYourCock/32830885126.html
aliexpress.com/item/50-Pcs-Internet-Java-JS-Php-Html-Cloud-Docker-Bitcoin-Programming-Language-APP-Logo-Cool-Stickers/32856376200.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>More News
• FloridaAnon posts still of his new Blueskysea B1W dashcam (how much did you pay for it?) • user gets DAC and 7 usb port pci card from Orico • user receives cosplay outfit • user replaces screen on his OP5T • user bought new LED headlights and they're shit • user stocks up on cables

Ah, that was a pretty nice deal then. Too bad it's not their permanent price, I guess.

Link for the takstar pro 82?
Does it ship globally?
Im from mexico

Any recommended chink chromecasts?

Attached: 1487011211384.png (1172x675, 32K)

Ugreen Card Reader USB 3.0
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Card-Reader-Mini-USB-3-0-SD-Micro-SD-TF-OTG-Smart-Card-Reader-for/32435741721.html

BTW, how to use that thing I got for free?

Attached: get_thumbnail.jpg (720x960, 130K)

Any recommended dashcams for colder climates? It should preferably be a dual cam and come with a parking mode.

> BTW, how to use that thing I got for free?
Seems like a cable binder akin to the Oricos I just mentioned.

These aren't big enough to tie up your Chinese boyfriend with, so you kinda have to use them on cables in your household or computer [obviously the desktop variant, not inside a laptop] or such.

My iPhone headphones are a bit faulty now, I used VE monks back when I had android though they had short durability.

What’s a decent chink lightning cable headphone?

something something dongles

>BTW, how to use that thing I got for free?
Looks like a cable tie. I've only gotten ordinary cable ties with my Ugreen and other chink cable purchase, but my guess is the narrow end is meant to be attached to the cable so the thing stays on. Then you wrap the rest around your wrapped-up cable.

Attached: Velcro-Cable-Tie-Close.jpg (550x550, 27K)

>I used VE monks back when I had android though they had short durability
In the cable, I presume? Replace the cable! If you just have the required tools around or got a friend who has those, just get a semi-finished replacement cable off Ebay and solder that sucker on. The shells of the Monks pop open without any tools and the solder points for the cable conducters are nice and big. Super easy things to fix.

I missed you, Reg.
You don't get many thanks for doing this, but you're doing the lord's work here.

holy shit, that's genious. I was recently having trouble closing my R4 because of the large amount of thicc sata cables, this is a lifesaver
thank you so much

aliexpress.com/item/TAKSTAR-PRO-82-Professional-Studio-Dynamic-Monitor-Headphone-Headset-Over-ear-for-Recording-Monitoring-Music-Appreciation/32843865701.html

I also have to get one of those.

>music huhu store

Attached: 1506533019375.png (710x577, 30K)

Right...

Where can I buy the Note 5 Pro (Indian Version) or the Mi Mix 2/2s for a great price? I prefer a PayPal option.

Attached: 3170352411_1_3_1AHYPGlw.jpg (406x332, 63K)

You're not going to be able to buy the Indian version unless you're in India.

>Indian Version
Why

>Mix 2/2s
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi-mix-2
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi-mix-2s

Just ordered pic related. Hoping I'm in for a decent portable speaker.

Attached: IMG_20171104_135946-700x525.jpg (700x525, 86K)

The global is slightly better than the pro.

Show bob?

Maybe I don't want the Indian version... I want the sick looking new Note 5 Pro, the Global version that comes with the better camera. I thought I read there was a difference between the Chinese & Indian versions.

This shit is so confusing. Where do I find the "global" version then?

Just get the Global version, I'm sure it supports Hindi or whatever. I have the Mix2 it's great though I imported it to the UK from Italy which is slightly pricier than directly from China.

The Redmi Note 5 Pro doesn't exist outside of India you retard, it's simply called the Redmi Note 5 in China and Global. They're the same phone.

IBuyGou, CSG gets you a discount there and you can pay with paypal too

Thanks mate.

RE ask
Where can i buy incandescent bulbs in big numbers like 20 pieces for less than 50 cent a piece and free shipp

No problem. OTOH I'm kinda surprised you managed to make a R4 hard to close, these do have a bit more space behind the back cover than the tightest cases.

Oh and note these lock with your SATA ports; be careful about pulling on those HDD trays.

Still, those are some cute small cables. I definitely like them.

Thanks, based chink.

Considering the RGBW Yeelight, and since it's my first smart bulb I have some questions:
>What's the WiFi strength like? My room is "sheltered" so reception isn't that great. Especially when the door is closed. Is there another way (bluetooth?) to connect to it?
>Is their app bloated? Are there any good third party ones?
>Does it plug in just like any other bulb? Meaning that it works with existing sockets and will turn on/off when I use the switch on the wall. If so, will it automatically turn on when it receives power or will it remember an off state from before the power signal went down?

>Is there another way (bluetooth?) to connect to it?
No
>Is their app bloated? Are there any good third party ones?
You can control it officially via Yeelight's app, or with Mi Home. However Yeelight got open API so you can control with other apps like IFTTT
>>Does it plug in just like any other bulb? Meaning that it works with existing sockets and will turn on/off when I use the switch on the wall.
Yes
> If so, will it automatically turn on when it receives power or will it remember an off state from before the power signal went down?
You can select it.

Attached: 1507883044631.png (1080x1920, 117K)

Plugs in using E27 Edison/Screw just like a regular lightbulb. Can't answer anything else cause I'm a tard with bayonet sockets.

Is this the GLOBAL VERSION of the Mix 2 or just a global ROM?

Also, what is this shit about "EU CHARGER" on the images- does that mean I won't be able to charge my fucking phone?

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-MIX-2-Global-Bands-5_99-inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-835-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1198702.html

Attached: mix2.png (235x344, 133K)

Probably just the Chinese version with global rom. Should be same as global version since they all have the same bands, I think.

Just use any charger.

>Should be same as global version since they all have the same bands, I think.
That's correct, and Mi Mix supports pretty much every LTE band on world.

I don't get it. So, there is essentially no difference between the Global Version vs Global ROM other than some ching chang, wing wong characters on the box, instructions, etc.? Thanks!

Attached: help.png (191x191, 87K)

thanks user.
If anyone can compare the wifi signal strength to that of their phone that'd seal the deal for me.

With global version you will be paying premium of English packing, manual, MIUI (you can flash global ROM by yourself to non-global variant) and EU charger.

Attached: 1503722364112.jpg (1000x563, 245K)

also, is it possible to restrict other devices on my network from messing with my bulb using a password or just ip/mac filters?

Anyone got any recommendations on bluetooth earphones?

I got this.

aliexpress.com/item/feminine-panties/32820773751.html

Where can I get chinky glass klein bottles?

What's the difference between these?
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_361555.html?wid=1433363
gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_1664464.html?wid=1433363
The yeelight site shows the grey (cheaper) one, so is that the most recent?

sorry for the ref link (I think), didn't mean to do this.

Got the white and aluminium card reader. Works great but feels very light and cheap.

White case one is newer, and specs claim 200lm/1W more power. In other words skip older grey one.

Nice link meme. Almost had me

Hadn't thought of using something like that. What's it like? Any good?

Furst time poster, where can I get a white Bluboo s1 for under 200 canadian rupees? Much thanks.

Attached: Socks_Bear.gif (80x70, 35K)

>mi mix ripoff
>mediakek
Don't bother with Bluboo phones

>Music-Appreciation
fucking sold desu

Received my Takstar pro 82 after 9 days of shipping. The comfort is much better in comparison to Superlux HD660 EVO and feels a lot lighter also. The wire is way too long for portable usage and the plug is 2.5mm instead of usual 3.5mm, so no reuse of old cables. Really like the kind of details it output for those 500kbps aac I got, somehow YouTube audio sound boring with this, dunno why. For 50€ to replace my HD660 which is slowly breaking apart, totally worth it.

> HD681 EVO
Fixed

The sound is surprisingly good, the only problem is that it stops transmitting during quiet moments, for example if you're listening to asmr and the girl is talking very softly and slow, it cuts during her quiet moments which is kind of annoying, but if you're listening to music or to something with constant noise, it works great.

for starters you should have picked something that doesn't look like shit

>something that doesn't look like shit
such as?

Not buying it to use, I just need a working prop phone with the mi mix aesthetic. I'm going to try and sell it afterwords.

>using dongles

Sadly I’m not skilled enough nor have the right tools .

Just remember holy shit, my phone came with a dongle

my kindian is dead boys

Did the ugreen card user got his shit running now?

I have one with hilarious chink voice prompts.

That exact model? Where'd you get it?

I looked up reviews before ordering mine and it supposedly has just the ordinary boring beeps indicating different modes. If there's different regional variants, I'd presume to get a non-chink speaking one, considering I got mine coming from a German-operated storefront on the German Amazon.

Is it possible to turn a Casio F91W into a pocket watch? Looking for a "strap" that is basically a chain / cord that makes it easy to pull it from a pocket.

What's the chink alternative for Microsoft Surface Pro 4? I want the pen capabilities and to be able to run OneNote

I could make use of this too, I might move to Svalbard where I would like to have a digital pocket watch so I don't have to roll up my sleeve out in the cold.

Is this a good deal for a Note 5 Pro? I think it just came in stock:

aliexpress.com/item/Global-ROM-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-636-Octa-Core-MIUI9-5/32873019200.html

Attached: note5.png (1187x661, 376K)

aliexpress.com/store/product/anal-beads/1503114_32863308408.html

>seller uses Yanwen mail
Been 3 weeks without an update in the tracking, says it's left China on the 5th.

Attached: 2a3.png (600x544, 155K)

>untracked shipping doesn't update tracking information
Amazing.

I just got started getting my Yanwen orders from late March early April today.

Chink in Peace

You could take a regular plastic strap, cut it 2cm in and punch a hole into it, then attach a pocket watch chain through that hole.
You might also take a sturdy piece of strand and form it to attach it into the strap holder and but that onto a pocket watch chain.

What's the best HDD enclosure i can get for $5-$10? i don't want anything fancy, i just want something that just works.
I bought a $7 aluminum enclosure from Blueendless a while ago and this piece of shit never worked.

Ugreen, Orico.

2.5" - Orico, probably
3.5" - sorry these are IIRC more like $15-25 because they're bigger and you also need a PSU because obviously almost no one has a collection of suitable models at home

Caved and bought a Xiaomeme mousepad, what else should I buy?

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-073912.png (1080x1920, 268K)

Any model you would recommend? i found a 2599US3 for $8 bucks, not sure if it's worth it.
My old one would suffer from random disconnects and data loss, which is a shame considering the whole case is made of aluminum and feels pretty sturdy (not that i plan to drop mine tho)

Works for me, but I aesthetically and USB-C wise prefer the ORICO 2139C3.

Well, you can pick a good number of devices, some that look like brushed metal (they're ABS though) white opaque ones, transparent ones with micro-B instead of the above C connector, ...

> which is a shame considering the whole case is made of aluminum and feels pretty sturdy (not that i plan to drop mine tho)
Good, because dropping aluminium usually turns out worse than dropping plastics.

Has nothing really to do with the disconnects BTW - that's the cable, connector or controller... unless you electrically short something at the underside of the case, I guess. Which seems unlikely.

BTW, if you just wanna go cheap, there's obviously cheaper than $8:
gearbest.com/hdd-enclosure-c_12334/?odr=low2high

I'm sure that looks pretty comparable on Ali and so on.

If you're lurking this thread, i managed to get 7h 50min of continuous FLAC playback on Rockbox until it ran out of battery.

Attached: 81.jpg (351x360, 10K)

I know there are cheaper enclosures, i just don't wanna take the risk with a generic one anymore.
As far as i know the problem with mine was the chipset, which seems to be pretty bad, afaik this is pretty common with generic HDD enclosures (mine is a Blueendless U23T, in case someone wants to know what NOT to buy)
Thanks for the advice, i guess i'll go for the 2599US3.

I ordered a flex for my phone, and the seller immediately (like 15 minutes after) posted a new offer. I asked them to cancel the order because I'd rather order said offer, and we agreed. It was obviously before it was shipped. My question is, how long does it take for that refund ti be completed? The seller and I agreed, but I don't see it changing on Ali. Did I get chincked?

Anybody hacked the Bluetooth firmware of those portable usb batteries Bluetooth speakers?

Ali refunds depend on Member level (serious) then usually takes a few business days

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-bluboo-s1

Dunno, I got two 2518C3 for myself. One pushing a hdd, the other an ssd. Both are working as expected, but you can assume that in most cases with ugreen and orico as they're in general one of the more reputable brands (exceptions occur like everywhere else though).
If you wanna put a hdd in it, I advise some silicone stripes against vibrations. I know it sounds like snake oil, but still made a small but fine difference for me.
(Example of silicone: aliexpress.com/item/YouCanAlsoRubItAroundYourCock/32830885126.html

Attached: 1519320674059.png (1371x1208, 3.22M)

aliexpress.com/item/50-Pcs-Internet-Java-JS-Php-Html-Cloud-Docker-Bitcoin-Programming-Language-APP-Logo-Cool-Stickers/32856376200.html

Attached: 2018-05-15 18_17_38-50 Pcs Internet Java JS Php Html Cloud Docker Bitcoin Programming Language APP L (484x488, 217K)

I got some clip on sunglasses. They're okay.

Attached: 1521216030461.jpg (750x937, 113K)

I'd rather buy weeb stickers senpai

>vue logo upside down

Attached: 1506808005778.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Raided?

The amazfit bip watchband is giving me a rash, anyone got recommended watchbands I can swap it with?

get a cheap ottoman cover

Huh. Hadn't even considered that. Thanks, wouldn't be a bad plan regardless, considering it's vinyl and it's summer.

I want to build a little jig to test chink USB cables. Just something basic, a couple USB plugs and a meter to measure resistance on different leads. Am I just searching the wrong phrasing, or is my cheapest best going to be salvaging the circuitry from a chink ecig resistance meter? I'd prefer to just get the bare circuit, rather than chopping up a case and cleaning glue and desoldering.

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-212355.png (1440x2560, 577K)

You need a digital multimeter, those testers are for building ecig coils