How do you chose a phone with the amount of choice out there...

how do you chose a phone with the amount of choice out there. I have been stuck comparing phones for about a month now and I'm getting tired of this.

Attached: S4e23_Finn_and_Jake_sitting_in_the_rain_2.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Moto g5s+

Ffs send me your requirements and budget.

I am still using the same ~$149 LG smartphone I bought back in 2015. Works fine.

Hope this helps.

Stop being an indecisive faggot.

All I need is the best camera I can get in a phone. My budget is about 300$
I love to visit new places and sometimes I take pictures in low light. I can't afford a DSLR right now so a phone with a good camera seems like a good option.

Basically you choice from 3 main things:

>RAM
The more the better multi-tasking will be but 2GB is the minimum

>snapdragon SoC
4XX series usually has best bang for buck, 6XX has better performance than 4XX, and 8XX has the best silicone can offer for ARM. Non-snapdragon are huge gambles and most either have shitty GPUs or get really really hot.

>camera
Usually the lest important part of a phone unless you're a 13-year old girl. Most complex to compare with many factors like low-light, HDR, OIS, SIS, performance taken into account

Last is budget and the hardest to target but I personally wouldn't go higher than ~$200. It's just a fucking phone m8.

iPhone

Wrong board

too expensive for me mate

The only ones that matter are iPhones and Samsung flagships. Everything else is just budget shit for poor people who still want to be cool.

Even if you had the money they are the worst investment you can make.

t. ex- 5/6/8 plus owner

Huawei Mate SE Factory Unlocked 5.93

The only good iPhone was the SE and even then it's a piece of shit for someone with a dick.

the whole point is to get a phone with a good camera :(

Like I said least important. M8 you're gonna have to fucking pony up for a entry DSLR if you want good photos. The only phone that can somewhat compete with even an entry level DSLR is the god damned V30

that phone is over my budget

Huawei Mate SE or Nokia 6.1?

nokia 8, it's on sale at dealextreme

You might consider buying a flagship that's a year or 2 old. I use an OG pixel XL and it's great, pretty sure you could find one cheap. Quick note, having used a variety of phones, get one with a good gpu, it keeps the phone feeling smooth and the interface snappy. The processor matters less than you think for 90% of stuff you use a phone for. Also older SD processors in the 600 series are ass, they overheat so much. If you have to get the newer 636 as it doesn't have that problem.

Does low light matter? Go with mate.
Does Chinese spies matter? Go with Nokia.
I like the dual SIM and AI huawei has done

chinese spies ?

Lol don't worry about it.

I'm stuck because there aren't new small Android phones

oi, don't highjack my thread.
seriously though chinese spies ?

>TLDR us government warned of chinese backdoor to the devices. Didn't provide proof but China didn't deny.
>DYOR
Or just buy the Nokia

Narrow it down by features you want/need. For me it was near-stock Android, good camera, minimum 5" 18:9 display, good DAC (with headphone jack), good carrier compatibility (I bought it unlocked), and mostly metal construction. I also wanted decent RAM/SoC, so I was basically left with Motorola or LG. I went with the G6.