Not using an android rom with only open source apps and no google services

>not using an android rom with only open source apps and no google services
Its like you want them to track you, user

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-030711.png (1440x2560, 336K)

>thinking you can avoid being tracked at all

>clover
>snapdragon camera
>some phonograph fork
>that shitty gello browser
>that ugly af pape
lole

Attached: bang.png (1032x901, 749K)

How do you use the search bar at the bottom if it's not connected to Google Now?

>Android
Gross

Attached: duckduckgo-logo-100266737-large.jpg (580x388, 24K)

What launcher?

They can still track you by triangulating your location using mobile data.
They can do it without you even noticing.

This. The carriers are selling your real-time location.

On the "bright" side, it's not Android specific...

Speaking of location triangulation, let's say I'm using an MVNO. Is my location being sold twice or does the MVNO not have access to that type of data?

Clover is garbage trash. Use Omnichan or Dashchan.

My main excuse for not replacing Android with something like LineageOS is because my phone is pretty locked down. The next time I upgrade to a new phone, I will make sure I have the ability to install it and especially root it.

Overchan fork is best

But OP,I WANT them to track me.
>The feeling of knowing someone is dedicated to creep on you.
>The feeling of knowing someone knows and cares about where you are and what you are doing.
Maybe at some point they will want to take it further, start physically following me in the street. Then I'll suddenly stop walking so they bump into me. We'll have this brief, at the same time rough and soft contact. It will give me goosebumps, and certainly make me semi-hard. I will not look at them directly, but I will be able to feel them looking at me. I will turn myself to a wall, presenting my back and gently pushing my butt out, like a polite but shy invitation to more. But they will go away, as they do not have the right to perform such contact with me... but it will be too late: they will be troubled already, and a small part of themselves, deep inside, will know that next time something like this happens they may not be able to have self-control.

What the fuck

> Slide
Fuck back to plebbit.

Your mobile network can still track you.

> using captcha
> using Android

Ok it's like you're saying "pls look at all my personal shit violate me pls!"

But still tracking is minimum.

Thx for the new copy pasta, lololololol

Damn it user I don't need any more fetishes

>hurr durr opensauce
I have plenty of real problems on my hands, i do not need any other useless garbage to pollute my mind.

I use my Phone to communication.

> slide
> its a reddit client
> reddit
> reddit