> Supports wireless charging

>Best Jow Forumsadget!

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
hooktube.com/watch?v=KBCkpEdvqDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le numale grin

You just want s o y meme images don't you.

:^O

oh shit its the falcon

It don't support wireless charging at all.
It's literally an USB-C connector on the bottom of the dock, which is also used for the HDMI passthough.
At least nintendo used USB-C instead of some retarded proprietary connector this time.

>TV output
>dual shock 3 connectivity
>actually fits in your pocket
>better games

Attached: 41gOB+--4vL._AC_SY400_.jpg (414x400, 26K)

>>better games

Attached: LIMMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (680x680, 31K)

Check and fpbp

But it doesn't follow USB c specs. Using offbrand docks has been known to brick switches.

>sold mine a few years back plus the cradle and component cables

Attached: 1324855941161.jpg (1102x1041, 88K)

>best gadget
for soiboi

I have one. It's too big to fit into a pocket which relegates it to home console territory imo. If they ever release a smaller model I'll buy that.

>God Eater
>Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and 3GP
>Phantasy Star Portable 2
>Tekken 6
>Soul Calibur
>Gundam Vs Gundam Next
>God of War Chains of Olympus and >Ghost of Sparta
>Persona 3 Portable
>Guilty Gear Accent Core
>BlazBlue
>Ys Seven
>Tales of Etetnia
Project Diva series
>Gurumin
>Lumines
>Patapon
>Loco Rico
>Parasite Eve The Third Birthday
>Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
>Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
>Macross Ace Frontier
>Valkyria Chronicles
>MGS Peace walker
>White Knight Chronicles
>Lord of Arcana
>Syphon Filter The Dark Mirror
>Riiiiiiiiidge Racer

I'm pretty comfy with it. Enjoy your "portable" Atari Lynx 2.0, shitty laggy watered down ports and waggle.

Literally not even a single one is worth mentioning or a PSP exclusive
Retard

I hear soiy sauce is high in sodium. :^)

You forgot the best part:
>can run Leenuks
OMGGgg Best vidya game console evar !!!
2018 the year of Linux console confirmed!!!!!!!

>Everything the psp has and more

Attached: 71kOcbOeLNL._SX522_.jpg (522x253, 30K)

Attached: 1522127348857.gif (413x243, 51K)

I bought one a couple days ago and am really impressed.
The hardware is good and the games are a lot of fun.
I highly recommend Breath of the Wild.

Jow Forums content goes in Jow Forums

also forgot
>can boot linux

>More expensive because of useless touchpad at the back.
Otherwise a neat device.

and you go >>>/kys/

Attached: 1526372298877.webm (400x400, 1.94M)

Why didn’t you list danganronpa. List is not even credible now. Piece of shit.

>switch
>games

This is cool who is he?

Good S O Y I M
youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

>tfw fp = bp

Attached: 1516431006083.png (665x800, 54K)

>Supports wireless charging

Eh?

Attached: neeg.gif (500x275, 583K)

The Vita is great too. I just like the form factor of the PSP Go. And I mostly wanted to show that the Switch is nothing new and is mostly a gimmick. It's too big to be a real portable console. If you have to carry a bag around to have gaming on the go you might as well just bring a laptop around. 720p on a handheld is dumb.

If Nintendo made something more like the GBA SP I'd be happy. But they had to fuck around with dual screen bullshit that they dropped in favour of this Switch bullshit.

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 36K)

>no games?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU
>Proceeds to list literally nothing
nice try sony feg

this originated on r9k however

Retard doesn't know games.

That's because off brand docks have cheap soldering and short circuits.

I use an off brand dock that wasn't the cheapest in the market and my switch is fine.

This is a disgusting webm, why did you post it?

You kids with your little toys. When i was young we had C64's and later PC's which we still use to play. Those vidiogamingconsoles are pure garbage. Cheaply made with non replaceable or upgradeable parts. Dumb kids.

Maybe wore clothes that didn't suffocate your balls you'd be able to fit more in your pockets, you pansy.

This rhetoric is so retarded that you have no idea. Almost every situation that sees you going out of your house has you having a bag around to carry other stuff. If the situation has you going out without a bag you probably won't have time to play your fucking games, unless you are going out to play with friends.

[spoiler]Of course if you are a fucking neckbeard that doesn't get out of the house to do anything at all, like work or study you probably would see a problem. But why would you care about going out with a console then?[/spoiler]

Wow, all that and it's almost as powerful as my cell phone!

And your cell phone still can't play video games properly, nor do they look half as good. Oh well.

>shitty buttons

>make consoles more and more like PCs
>consoles like the Switch get working emulators less than 2 months after being released

How embarrassing

That's the PSP. There isn't a touchpad?

you already know where you need to go back

As if there were a switch emulator that barely works

You forgot to mention
>runs Jow Forums's OS of choice
hooktube.com/watch?v=KBCkpEdvqDo

Error 524 on link, senpai.

Works on my machine ;)
Change "hook" to "you" if it really doesn't work. Or if you can't be arsed, just look at pic related

Attached: arch+kde_switch.png (1073x597, 381K)

>wireless charging
How?

>Toy for a child
>Best Jow Forumsadget!
Pick one

Oh oh you just compared something with the switch, watch out for the angry kids throwing shit at you because they bought a WIiU port machine

here goes the rant of the end-of-life grandpa

Isn't it the opposite? Offbrand docks fucked up USB-C, not the Switch.

Swirch has no games. Been waiting since december for a game to release that is worth buying

not FOSS stupid

OPEN THE MOUTH

Attached: Openthemouth.jpg (853x541, 23K)

>But it doesn't follow USB c specs
But it literally does ya dumbshit, it's running on DisplayPort Alternate Mode, like most phones, all laptops that use USB-C for video out. There's nothing special here.
The only reason off brand docks fuck up is because they DON'T follow USB-C spec properly.

dock =/= wireless charger

One of these fits in my pocket and has best toaster, and battery life so good that a week ago I picked it up after two months of not touching it, slid it open, and it was still running the last game I was playing, and had 95% battery left.
The other I haven't touched in 8 months, and will probably have to start paying a subscription the next time I turn it on, has a three hour battery life, and build quality so poor that with the fans on full power it gets so hot that the glue holding the glass in melts and the screen starts falling off.
I'd get it replaced, but apparently the newer revisions all have the same problem as well.
I'm buying one because a game came out for it that I want, but don't you ever dare compare it to the PSP. I've been waiting since 2011 for enough games to be released for the thing for me to bother buy one, and it's about to be cut off by Sony.

Attached: Photo on 17-5-18 at 8.04 am #2.jpg (1080x720, 186K)

Rent free.

Originally, I thought my Vita was useless, since no games above 3.60 worked, but now that nonpdrm exists, I changed my mind. With Adrenaline, the whole PSP library is available, with Retroarch I have access to older consoles, and with nonpdrm I can play all the decent Vita games I previously couldn't. I also hear there is now an adapter to let me use a microsd card, so I can load it up with more games. There's very little left for me to complain about.

I still like my N3DS XL better though.

Stream it

OP is probably the same moron who said the 3DS has wireless charging since it has the dock

All of you

I'm not a fat cunt that has an ass 4 feet wide with pockets that can fit a Nintendo Switch and 2 pounds of bacon from the store.

Believe it or not, I work at an organisation where I don't have to bring shit except for lunch. Which I don't because I fast.

They're fine. But if you really want you can hook up a Dual Shock 3.

>the amount of effort that went into this

Pretty much this. I got one from release. Played Breath of the Wild for two weeks then just put it down for a year. I picked up Bayonetta and then stopped giving a shit again.

I picked up my PSP Go shortly after I initially got the Switch and it's been way comfier for me.

>feg
Are you a fat Tumblrina who plays Pokemon and nu-Emblem

Any fucking phone can do it.

Attached: gta android.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Now play ARMS or Mario Kart 8 with 4 human players.

>play waggle shit
I'd rather lick the AIDS off a toilet seat in San Francisco

downloaded gta to my phone
I'm like
> why tf am i doing this, it's so boring
delete, don't waste my gigabites on games... I'm not 10yearsold

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>holding a camera and moving it away and towards your face while making different facial reactions
>this requires a large amount effort
Choose one

>gayming
SUMMER IS HERE

It fits in my coat pocket just fine

Now that custom firmware is on the table it's gonna be the best console.

Holy shit.

Attached: no.gif (200x270, 1.12M)

>What is LoZ:BotW?
>What is Super Mario Odyssey?

>BotW
Shitty and repetitive. Betrayal of the Zelda series. Instead of a well paced progression where you gradually pick up items that vastly change up how you explore and interact with the environment, you get all your tablet spells at the start and just spend the next hundred hours doing shitty puzzles for health/stamina bucks and running towards shrines that are wayyy too far off in the distance. Too bad those impressive draw distances made the game shit.

>Mario Odyssey
Waggle shit on top of a semi-decent Mario that's at least not a Galaxy or Sunshine game.

I want a Wii U now, it is the last IBM Nintendo has all the virtual consoles. Switch is an iPad in disguise

>But it doesn't follow USB c specs.

Charges from an Apple USB-C power adapter just fine.

What about Arms?

There's also Skyrim and Doom, which I think is cool being able to play those on a handheld.

>Doom on Switch
Shitty laggy framerate and why would you want to play it on anything other than a PC with a keyboard and mouse you mouthbreather?

Personally I'd rather play it on my laptop because I do night shift, but you have to admit that there are merits to being able to play it on the go, even if it's only at 30fps?

Look, the switch may be cool or not but please don't present mario odyssey as some seminal "must play" mario game. It's a fucking snoozefest designed for little kids. I like my nintendo games, but odyssey is NOT a game for adults, or people that like platformers.

>not playing one of the top FPSs from the last decade at high-quality on the original platform
>playing fast paced action fps at 30fps with shitty controls
scrubadubdub

Everyone buy a PS3 before they end up releases a patch to block the kernel exploit. Can currently softmod all fats and early slims for cfw

Pretty much. You'd need a bag about the same size as one that would hold a laptop to hold a Switch. If you want to play "on the go" then follow the anons who invested in a PSP Go and play that.

The Switch is just fucking awkward.

I said since december. I beat both of those last year

>portable
How's this a portable device if it can't fit it in your own pocket.

Fpbp

>shitty control
Apparently gyro-aim is quite good

Take off those skinny jeans, hambeast.

If it's not exclusive, means shit.
Also, PSP emulator runs *even* on a fucking phone for a long time.
PSVita soon.