>this kills the crab

Nice

Enemy Territory: Crab Wars

rip chinese workers

Now we just need to make one of these that works on humans

Attached: 748.jpg (400x400, 145K)

they aren't alive right?

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (362x366, 17K)

yeah they're dead, I think they've already been boiled at this point, which is why they are kind of orange-pink.

Why are they boiled alive?

to be eaten persumably

can't they be killed before boiling?

Technology is nor good or bad.

Have you ever eaten a crab?
Do you know how hard their shells are?

why did I watch this?

I feel so cold inside and I have a headache for some reason.

Attached: 1516679266534.png (576x597, 60K)

>feeling empathy towards non sentient water insects
Lol Jow Forums stop chuggin the s o y sauce

Dead crab meat can host bad bacteria that grows fast. Boiling live is THE safest way to enjoy crustaceans, and its probably fine in terms of killing without much pain. Not like just wildly stabbing it is painless.

Go watch those mexican cartel videos for contextualizing animal/anime videos vs actual human videos.

Thank god

>Go watch those mexican cartel videos for contextualizing animal/anime videos vs actual human videos.

I used to watch a lot of gore on Jow Forumswatchpeopledie and bestgore, but it rarely phases me, anime girl gore and animal gore makes me feel really weird, in a bad way though.

>fine with some 20y old guy being skinned alive
>cant stand anime girls being mutilated
Sounds normal.

More like Crab: 4

I am used to masturbating to the idea of getting Stroggified and getting that sweet cybernetics.
Am i Jow Forums yet?

Attached: 1514277173087.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

actually normal because usually the dude is some criminal. Animals and lil girls are innocent. If you cant notice it, you're abnormal and WILL die in the most abso,ute loneliness. Kys irl.
btw dont even reply, im hiding this shit thread so I will never know what ur response was. OWNED LOSER.
Good luck at letting me know your worthless reply ROFL.

Attached: 1524441868111.jpg (600x674, 168K)

>are you feeling it now mister krabs?

>Complaining about people not being normal

Attached: 1523195663679.png (372x343, 198K)

even knowing they're already dead it really makes me feel terrible. brb canceling my shows

Attached: photo-of-morrissey-and-smiths.jpg (1200x1200, 134K)

was expecting this

that scene scared the shit out of me when i was a little kid. still beat the game though.

>stroggification

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

Attached: 1525573000690.png (566x470, 262K)

Attached: stalker.jpg (600x874, 667K)

>Go watch those mexican cartel videos for contextualizing animal/anime videos vs actual human videos.

Mexican cartels are (rightfully) considered bad. Crab slicin' is considered OK. That's what makes it more disconcerting.

fpbp

idk, i kinda want crab now

How do you know they don't suffer :(

I don't think I'd feel anything watch an anime die. Can you post something that upsets you so I can see?

You might have a sociopathic personality

>this snibs the snab

Attached: help.png (255x250, 82K)

Pretty sure they are already dead

cartels torture innocent people all the time, asshole

people who are relatives of police officers, for example

>gets stabbed in the dick
for what purpose

nips and gooks have some kind of live shrimp seafood dish which apparently gives them nasty diseases from the bacteria/parasites that live in their shells

Attached: 1525668741911[1].webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I think it's noteworthy how the teardrops fall from their eyes

It's funny how this is supposed to be in the distant future and the robot arms are slow as fuck compared to OP's webm

incorrect. freezing them is less painful, if they feel pain at all.

Are the crabs alive while they're on that conveyor belt?

Yes, the webm with sound is far worse

wow -- horrific

>non sentient

that's a very self-centered viewpoint, user
ironically, after the next asteroid hits, crabs may outlast us hump-monkeys

yeah, just wait til PETA

Cmon user, you're barely sentient but we don't use that as an excuse to hurt people like you.

Attached: 1291941834590.jpg (256x186, 10K)

i thought this would be more disturbing. guess my anthropomorphic unit is busted

What a waste of tripleohs you utter faggot.

Nah, he's just a basement dweller that desensitized himself to gore videos and over-empathizes with anime characters. If he were to witness those gore vids IRL he'd shit his pants and pass out.

d-delid dis

Fuck! You got me!

Attached: 1517197199958.jpg (724x620, 76K)

[spoiler]Can someone make a webm about that baby chick ginding machine?[/spoiler]

Not the same guy, but i've seen some of the stuff that i presume he's talking about. It seemed like there were sexual undertones or blatant sexual themes. Doe eyes staring right at the "camera", nudity drawn in an ideal rather than realistic way and whatnot.

humans are the s p o o k y

lovecraftian

god I wish that were me

what about those crab meat in legs? those things are better than the body

Game?

Quake 4

Yeah, that's Jow Forums enough

Attached: sketch-1526556728602.png (1920x522, 299K)

for all you mongrels who feel bad about this i want to remind you that a crab can be also "killed" by putting him in cold environment
he will literally go to sleep and never wake up
now, since they are dropping water i think they were put in such enviroment before this holocaust
>remember 6 crabrylion

Look sir, free crabs.