I just ordered one of these, what should I expect?

I just ordered one of these, what should I expect?

Attached: s9-plus-purple-ok.jpg (750x1100, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch&hl=sr_LATN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have bought a Oneplus 6

>notch

a massive and bloated turd

>Two Assistants
>Two Browsers
>Two Email Clients
>Useless Button for Useless Second Assistant

Kek.
Expect trash.

I got one a few weeks ago. Some of the Samsung software is annoying, luckily you can uninstall most of it and the shit you can't uninstall you get it out of your way.

The screen is incredible, call quality solid, fluid experience. This seems like the model that Samsung worked most of the kinks, ending up with a phone that is a solid user experience.

regret

Dropped calls
Can't record calls in exynos
Shit battery

I'm writing this on an S9 with a dex pad. Pretty rad so far

Still using note 5. Don't see myself upgrading in a few years.

>Fluid experience
That's what everyone was saying about the s8 and note 8 and after like 4 months the fucking things started having problems. My father was right when he advised me to avoid all Korean products

A more expensive, slower, bloated one plus 6.

Congrats on your purchase. Next time wait for OnePlus.

>a few
My Note 2 is still running lineage really well. Have no reason to upgrade.

I sold my Note4 after using a Note8 for 2 months and then trying to go back to a Note4 for a week.

Was just night and day. Couldn't do it.

> buying a notchlet phone
really, and I bought the first oneplus device which I still own and use today as a backup phone. I've used the S9 now a few days and it's okay. I like dex.

>Notch
>No wireless charging
>No waterproofing
>No slow-mo
>No expandable storage

Why would he get a inferrior phone?

Will it have a 3.5mm plug?

yes

Its a good phone. I like my s8, which is pretty much the same phone. Weird aspect ratio can be a bit fucky but over all its good

>pink

Attached: file.png (800x450, 113K)

it is possible to map the button to something useful?

Pure bliss. Ignore the notchlets.

Attached: notchphone user.png (641x729, 33K)

Got myself a Snapdragon S9+ a months ago - switched from an over 4 years old Xperia Z.
The phone is great. Amazing screen and camera. Battery life is great. Bixby is actually useful because I live in Japan and while I can speak Japanese, I'm very bad at reading. "Bixby vision", among other things, can be used for extracting text with the camera, reading QR codes, finding stuff online. Bixby herself has to be trained to be useful so I can't be assed to do so. Most of the other Samsung bloatware ranges from "useful" to "non-intrusive", so I'm fine with it.
It's fucking purple, you retard, and it's gorgeous.

remorse when the superior se2 comes out

expect to keep a charger near by.

Galaxy S9+ is one of like top 5 phones out there battery-life wise.

a package

Yes you can, I remapped it to the google assistant.

Fucking cowards.

Man I would eat all that up if they just added some fucking expandable storage for christ sake. 400GB mSD cards are gonna be $100 in a few years when 800GB and 1 TB ones come out :(.

A decent phone. I have the S8, which is very similar, and it's one of the best phones I've ever had. Samsung Experience is way better than TouchJizz ever was, and with the Theme Galaxy app you can rice the fuck out of it.

>dex pad
so dex is worth it? i am thinking about getting one for my S8 if i see one on craigslist or ebay

the edge fucking suck you can't hold the cellphone with one hand and scroll....your skin touch the screen and its shittty

I dont understand why they continue to do it. I have a S7 and I will never buy an edge sreen again.

I had to buy a case only to had a good grip to the phone

I don't usually go for the manlet meme, but you have to be a literal dwarf to have issues scrolling with a holding hand on an S9+.

it is bigger than i expected
I've been able to disable or configure everything else that I didn't like

A good phone

Well, so far I like it. However there are some weirdness with some things, such as some apps not working outright (*cough*firefox*cough*), but many things can be patched or forced to open via dex labs and dex max. Now I can just carry a dex pad and peripherals with me to hotels and fire up a ovpn session and get a full screen rdp/vnc/ssh session.

Oh and forgot to add that personally I wouldnt have paid $150 for dex station as it is at the moment. Pad was half of that on amazon, which was reasonable.

I havent gotten 1440p working yet, I know that I could use adb commands to force it but I dont want to, I want this to work outright when I'm at hotels etc.

That only dude's will say you have a nice phone and that any women who you do happen to exchange numbers with will be scared off when they see the green text. Enjoy your Android, virgin.

I'll add one last thing: I wish linux on galaxy comes out sooner rather than later. I really wish for it.

I have a piece of shit of an iphone 8 and bought the s9 because the iphone sucks donkey balls.

And I'm already married, so I dont care what my wife thinks about my text message colours.

yeah that's why I'm a virgin, because of my phone

You're not gonna get 1tb SD cards anytime soon they only just released the biggest 512gb one this month for around $400

criminally underrated

It’s a pretty good phone. I have an S8 and I haven’t had problems so far. Looks great, so you won’t regret your purchase every time you look at your phone. Comes with some Galaxy apps which you can uninstall. Aesthetic, symmetrical, great display, great camera, headphone jack, fast charging, no problems with the OS either. The only problem is that it’s fragile as fuck.

>iphone 8
oh no, he's poor

a turkey

you paid for a phone dumbass
you're getting that only

My employer gave it for free, I'll never pay for ishit

lol

>Man I would eat all that up
At least the notch can be disabled. I've learned this recently and I'd never touch a flagship again most likely.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch&hl=sr_LATN

This. Might as well use a phone you like using either way, it won't change your sex appeal or help you lose your virginity.

A chink phone for a premium price, and the worst android skin that ever existed,