>muh programmer gf

WHy is it so hard to find a non brainlet gf that knows how to code and has as a hobby learning about computer science and coding rather than taking her ass out like a thot and show it on ig.

Like, where do i find such girl idgaf if she is 5/10 in looks, i just dont wanna marry or be with a chick that is fully retarder and basic and a makeup loving thot and have same interests as me which is computer science and coding. Where tf do i get a chick like that outside of a uni camp and college obv as im 25y old rn

Attached: 7bbb39c98bd6b0241d258d97dc1aaf29.jpg (600x799, 64K)

Just accept the fact that you're gay.

It's simple user.
Just install Gentoo.

if i was gay i would be asking this on /b/ and be on /b/ in general so fuck off

user it sounds like you want a boyfriend

but i dont. i was on this sololearn app and seen like 1 chick in 10000 users that actually took coding lessons and shit and contacted her on instagram after but she had a bf ;--;
she knew R,Python,Rust etc like why cant more girls be into coding and shit jeez

Just the nature of the field. I imagine on the other end of the spectrum that Nurses wish there were more men in their field that they could relate to.

I always thought to be a nurse you gotta be a chick as well lmao

I go to school in California and at least in my experience there are tons of pretty girls in the computer oriented majors. A lot of them taken, a lot of them single. The single ones are definitely dtf, or at least not closed to the idea to date. However, I already have a girlfriend. She's not into STEM or super good at math, but she's pretty smart and has the common sense that I lack, and I admire that a lot.

If there are no pretty girls in your company(assuming you got a job in the industry), get tinder and go hunt for CS seniors or something.

or perhaps get more hobbies. Not saying that you should spend less time coding, but perhaps taking up another fun hobby will introduce you to a girl that is up to your standards and also likes to code.

if they learned to code they would fill your shit with backdoors for communists

Since it sounds like you're thinking pretty seriously about what you want from a gf, I'll offer my two cents.
I don't think it matters so much that both of you have hobbies or interests in common, but rather that you are both receptive of, and willing to partake in the other's interests. Finding a girl that enjoys cs and related topics is going to be pretty much impossible, so you should instead look for someone that is intelligent and mature, because you might be able to spark some interest in them about technology.

Thanks for the tip user. The thing is i don't live in a major city that belongs to the USA or any big country in the world that has technological advance. In fact i live in a town that has about 30k people and there are no computer related school or colleges here.

Every single girl i see around is either a braindead cutie that you just wanna smack bad af or nerdy girls that cant open a computer but are extremely good at school but have no brain to do something themselves outside of a book.

Like i wanna meet a girl that know about LOGIC and we could work on projects together and shit like i would teach her shit if she didnt knew more than me already.
I dont wanna spend my life with some bitch that i only like for her looks and sadly there are no girls like i want them here, i gotta go to usa or something

Attached: 33965849.jpg (432x432, 22K)

what country?

>i gotta go to usa or something
Trust me buddy, there aren't really any smart girls here either.

welll maybe you will find a girl that is so pretty. So stunning. So incredibly smart, that you will overlook her lack of knowledge in the field of programming.

maybe you'll just find someone who you like spending time with, and that will be enough.

I'd try to keep an open mind about things. Maybe you'll realize that you actually just want dick. Probably not. But maybe.

jp would say something like “men are interested in systems/things and women are interested in people”

i’m sure there are fembots on femboards lamenting the lack of men interested in early childhood education and nursing

His posts reek of poo. Regardless, he sounds like an immature retard who won't be able to sustain a relationship if he can trick someone into dating him. He doesn't want a relationship with another person, he just wants a copy of himself. There's compatibility, then there's dating a female clone of yourself. It doesn't work, like that; you'll resent her.

>“men are interested in systems/things and women are interested in people”
This is true. In every single way. Where im at every teenage boy age 13-20-25 are on internet cafe playing fortnight and pubg and dont go out and all day every day do the same shit. As girls are more into relationships and getting with people and dont like games as much, they become whores for dick and like will dress like thots and show their asses to attract these nerdy fucks and get attention. Girls want attention and people, guys want to spend time in games and not as much with people, they dont care about being alone in a room all day, girls do.

You would think or wish im a pajeet but im not, also i dont want a copy of myself, all i ask is a girl that have same interests like i do why is it so fucking hard to get, also why there is only 0.5% of girls into cs and coding thats the question.

Since when is asking to not be with a basic thot or a retard asking for a copy of yourself
Is there so few of us left at this point?

Well I don't know about that. I just know so many man who are into relationships and getting with people, and I also know so many women who are into games, and not at all about getting attention. I used to think the same, but after seeing so many exceptions to the rule, the rule kind of falls apart, if that makes sense. I guess when making blanket statements, they lose a lot of accuracy.

how do I just find someone that enjoys being with me as much as I enjoy being with them
aka how do I grow close with new people

Attached: b136ba0f2d651782e121800ed25702ba4.jpg (383x409, 19K)

Ok now hear out my drama
Im a libertard and every girl I know that's right wing is the most basic form of thot in existence, and all the left wing ones are, well, left wing
Shithole third country, I doubt there are any legit libertarians here even
>inb4 This is a feels thread

>i’m sure there are fembots on femboards lamenting the lack of men interested in early childhood education and nursing
oh there's plenty of men interested in that sort of thing

Attached: man.jpg (561x260, 36K)

I apologize for my garbage sentence structure. Wow that was bad.

I'm going out with a programmer chick this weekend. but I don't know anything about coding, I'm a blue-collar guy. we met on Tinder, exchanged numbers.

Dude. G is B.

Nah actually the quote is pretty accurate for my town. I live in a country with about 6k islands including all sizes. About 250 of them are inhabited. In my island , since its a close community people will think the same way.

Also nice try buddy, how many languages you speak friend? Oh wait you're from the USA and can only speak English cuz you dont need any other language isn't that right?
>muh native murican english are better than yours

Because OP is looking at a normal distribution with a 2 bin histogram. Read his posts, they sound like a delusional 14 year old with aspergers wrote them.
You have a very specific criteria of woman. Just going out on a limb, you probably lack the looks and the social skills to have your pick of any girl, so the pool of girls and will tolerate you is probably small. With that in consideration, your dismissal of every girl that doesn't code and assumption that they're all logic-less thots is also making that pool much smaller.
Just out of curiosity, how many relationships have you been in?
The fact that the person has to has to check that many boxes for you sends red flags that you're too selfish to have a good relationship unless you can find a doormat that doesn't want to leave the house.

The question was where i find an average looking smart girl that is into cs and coding but ofc you would make it look like i say all these bs or ask to much right? youre full of shit. Also i wouldn't call myself ugly or have any disadvantage on my except that im not basic and dont want thots on my dick like some trash guy that will fuck any bitch cuz>muh dick horny.
You sound like a 14y old that will get his dick wet with a cutie now go fuck yourself ;)

user, you are the one who sounds 14.

user, unironically post a pic of your hand with a timestamp on it

>all i ask is a girl that have same interests like i do why is it so fucking hard to get,
because men and women are different, and therefore usually have different interests. if you want to find someone to work on projects with, get a guy friend. women are for stuff like raising kids, maintaining the household, and general companionship.

also you live in a medium-sized town. go to a big city or use the internet to find the girl you want, bring her back to wherever you settle down.

you wanna see my sexy arm user? (;

>get tinder and go hunt for CS seniors
The kind of woman I want wouldn't have tinder installed.

Yes, now post it
And dont forget the timestamp

give me a good reason and i will

To prove youre not poo

>you would make it look like i say all these bs or ask to much right?

>i just dont wanna marry or be with a chick that is fully retarder and basic and a makeup loving thot
>and have same interests as me
>Every single girl i see around is either a braindead cutie that you just wanna smack bad af or nerdy girls that cant open a computer
>Like i wanna meet a girl that know about LOGIC
>I dont wanna spend my life with some bitch that i only like for her looks
>all i ask is a girl that have same interests
>etc
I'm not making you sound like anything, you're the one doing it.
Here, I'll do the math:
30k people; a safe assumption is 10% of the population is 19-25 and half of those are female: 1,500 women. Just a rough guesstimate, but let's say 30% are interested in STEM and 30% of those are interested in CS: 135 women.
Out of those 135 women in your town, how many are single? How many are attractive? How many have the "same interests" as you? How many do you plan on meeting from inside your bedroom? How many of them would put up with your horrible personality?

Gee, I wonder why you're having a hard time.

does tan count as poo?

No, poo counts as poo

Post the hand, user. Everyone on Jow Forums does it.

Attached: Hand.png (1200x1000, 1M)

I'm placing my bets on Latin America

Where is ur fat hand user

Attached: Poo.jpg (720x1280, 81K)

consider suicide

>but let's say 30% are interested in STEM

lol

asserting statistical majority is not the same thing as denying plenty

Attached: 2afwo9.jpg (666x500, 86K)

>implying

Attached: IMG_20180517_102717.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

You're right, OP is probably dealing with something double digits.

coding is a cuck-tier profession and women realized that 40 years ago. why the fuck would you code when you could be a project manager and get paid 2x for 1/10th the work?

i think youre in the wrong place user...

Sounds like you just straight up do not like women. Get yourself a skinny little twink bf. Not joking.

Daily incel thread detected

This having something is common is just a meme for the most part
you form the best relationships with people who are vastly different from you

i thought only cute twinks browsed this board
what is this

First one is def cute twink.

why would you want a partner that has exactly the same interests as you, just a recipe for disaster in my book. i have colleagues and friends to talk shop with, i want to talk about other stuff with my gf

Does it have to be coding? I have gotten married to 4/10 girl who was super fun and good at computer hardware

>muh koder gf talking about latest js meme
girls are for fucking not for coding

cute twinks don't have hair that thick on arms and hands like they've been lifting weights
that guy seems like a white louis rossman in physique short and buff

This
OP, you should get a smart gf in a different field so you can both improve and complete eachother in the smarts

#archlinux-women on freenode

After studying CE for 5 years in a major university, i can safely tell you: give up.
First of all, there is already a very short supply of girls who are into coding/it or who have chosen to study it (belive me, the two sets are overlapping yet distinct).
All the girls in this pool are either:
* already taken
* ugly
* crazy
* fujo
But usually tick more boxes at the same time.

>fujo
what's wrong with that

why is it so hard for women to find a non-faggot husbandu that enjoys fashion, shopping & being shallow?
>becuz men and women are biologically/mentally different
>if you're attracted by male traits, reconsider your sexual preference

>non-faggot husbandu that enjoys being a faggot
what

Finding a GF that already knows how to code is pretty much getting used goods.
She will either do that to get dicks, or for feminism and most likely will program shit tier languages such as java.
You need a gf that is curious, then you show her how to code, but you present it as some sort of puzzle game you have fun with, rather than the "you will have to eat all those eggs" way.
You might even need to do some dirty trick like teaching basic first.

Actually, I've got mixed feelings about that.
On on hand, yaoi is fucking gay and should be rightfully wiped from the planet. On the other hand, it promotes, especially among young girls, a fake, "theme park version" image of homosexuality which actually destabilizes the lgbt positions in the grand scheme of things.

>wanting a girlfriend who has the same interests as you

grow the fuck up you college brainlet. go back to learning shit languages like java from PHDJeet and crying on here about muh job opportunities

>i just dont wanna marry or be with a chick that is fully retarder and basic and a makeup loving thot and have same interests as me which is computer science and coding

What you're saying is just as retarded as a girl saying "I want a boyfriend who has the same interests as me like makeup and celebrity gossip"

kinda heard to find such a specimen. same thing with a programmer gf, it's like trying to find a femdyke that prefers cock
>women aren't into technology
>men aren't into fashion

So you saw a woman on the app and instantly contacted her? You know, this is why online when possible women try to hide that shit.

Why the fuck you need a gf with interest in computer.
Get a nice and pretty one that isn't stupid, can raise kid, have good taste in movies and you are good. Any way you Will fall in love with the first stupid random girl that Will be kind to you

lmao have fun finding the perfect pure virgin of your dreams

The ones that know how to code are the female version of you: unattractive and with extreme tism

This is the issue with people in here in general. They want that perfect creature with the exact same interest as them and they don't want the girl to be their own person but extension of the guy. Also of course the girl should be interested in them and probably has to make the first move. Hopefully they'll grow out of it because setting yourself up for failure like that will just turn them into incels otherwise.

OP Megaphone take the towers. Never gonna give you up worldwide.

I honest to god don't get why this site's users are so obsessed with gfs having to share the exact same interests as they have.
Why do you care? Are your lives really so empty you can't imagine doing or talking about anything other than coding?

>smart
>girl
pick one

I think you mean
>smart
>cute

Met my qt programmer gf in comp science class in uni, try that my dude

you can either have a
"programmer" gf or a
programmer "gf"
the choice is yours

>smart
>cute
a trap is fine too

Attached: 1526292690875.jpg (333x293, 40K)

kek

Because females are biologically wired to have an interest in people, not things, so that they may better attend to the needs of the children they rear. You're looking for a rare one. Maybe rethink what you're looking for in a partner, for something more traditional.

Attached: lasdkf.png (1057x449, 131K)

'Thot' epidemic is due to deliberately engineered societal (((rot))).

Attached: poqiwer.png (761x319, 163K)

>unironically uses the term 'incel'
plebbitor detected

try around here

Attached: 500px-Map_of_East_Asia[1].png (500x302, 79K)

Ive falling for a girl thats 10 years older than me who is a mature student and so was I. I am 28, shes 36. Shes ridiculously smart. Dont think she has interest in me :(

Also how sad am I g that I am still sad above a girl I missed out on 4 years ago.... still friends with her. I was so beta, I knew she liked me and I liked her but I still couldnt work up the courage to take a risk. Its not losing her that makes me sad but the fact I didnt take the risk that haunts me to this day.

>OP is thinking you magically get in a love life relationship via programming hobby while tinkerin all alone all day long

how about you get your ass up and go to programmer meetups and discuss with alot of people until you learn someone who you think is worthy of you?

Probably because any girl that successful isn't going to settle for your trashy neckbeard.

>thot
What did he mean by this? Is this an English sentence?

>why can't I find a man who's into beauty therapy and reality tv
Men and women are different and like different things faggot.

that's like saying you wont ever meet someone you like for their personality and common interest and you're stuck fucking thots or whatever garbage sit on your dick just to get pussy. Spotted the STD collector that fuck thots

Attached: 04fed6f6c135f3dd9637b313fd9f4362.jpg (563x447, 29K)

are you faggots so fucking autistic that you can't even spot a troll anymore?
stop
feeding

Attached: 1459957753218.jpg (450x534, 70K)

women cant code, op

you do know you don't need to align with every interest of another person to get along, right?
you could try and find a smart girl(male?) to teach programming to mayb

It's hard enough finding regular friends with similar interests in the real world, what you're asking for is a unicorn.