Java final exam tomorrow

>Java final exam tomorrow

Attached: 1526544759540.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>statistics final exam in few hours

Attached: 1526074756822.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>Java

Lol

This is why you make friends with Indians. They'll help you out during the exam

>Got tech job through networking without a degree or even a HS diploma

Attached: walken.gif (620x349, 763K)

How?

It's public static void main

good luck

Attached: JonTron_Kubrick.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

>client demo tomorrow for $250k contract

Attached: 0BA99FEE-E138-4FF7-8194-34DD26EA0C2C.jpg (769x720, 139K)

You just gotta know what you me doing and be able to demonstrate it. People could really give a shit about a college degree.

What's writhing at a call center like?

> Java

Fucking pajeet

too late, failed

Attached: 1526053576164.jpg (604x438, 18K)

we warned you about statistics man

He works a shitty tier 1 help desk role, don't listen to him

I failed mine. Good luck lol

>exam for a programming language

what shit university are you attending?

if its any consolation, i failed the statistics tests a total of 7 times

Lol my stats professor completely neglected to grade any of my stuff after our first exam (missed the midterm due to the flu and had to retake it so he forgot to grade it). I reminded him about the midterm when I turned in my final and the dude looked mortified. Ended up just giving me a b+ in the class which I know is bullshit because I absolutely bombed the final

>test on relational databases
>completely bomb the test
>score is exactly enough to pass
>entire class has 100% pass rate with the exception of 1 guy who didn't show up for the test
>mfw the only reason i passed is because the prof would've had to write a new test because of me

oh yeah and I landed my first job because of that course

Attached: Untisdfsdfsdftled.jpg (222x292, 20K)

>machine learning exam in 1 (one) week

Attached: 1491917228141.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I too took a database class this semester. My professor decided to put autismus maximus and g.i. joe the PTSD marine in my final group project who both were failing the class and had no knowledge of even simple select statements. Ended up having to do the entire group project myself and the teacher felt bad and gave me 20 points of extra credit which padded my final grade enough to meet the minimum requirement for a B.

I have statistics on hold since 2016 (1 of 2)

>operating systems final today
>theory of computing final tomorrow
>algorithms final monday
>object oriented programming final tuesday
>furious masturbation and videogames wednesday

>still having finals in mid May

Summer classes already started at my Uni. Yall go to some shit ass schools fo real

Right I finished in April

>thinking the beginning and end times of the school semester determines the quality
>talking like a nigger

Hmmm...sounds like your school is the one that is shit.

t guy whose classes end in July

>parallelism exam tomorrow
please kill me, this subject is too hard

Attached: retard_chamber.jpg (576x768, 98K)

t guy who's school's name on his resume express lane's it to the trash bin

>final university exam on Monday
>freedom for the rest of my life on Tuesday
>go back full time to dev job I got after interning during my degree following Monday
>retire
>die

Attached: 1519138377106.png (462x347, 193K)

>no knowledge of even simple select statements
lmao why would they even take the class? its the theory that is difficult, not the syntax

welp, ez creds i guess

>Java
Whatever you do, don't poo in the loo.

>200 words essay due to tomorrow
>rather spend my time lurking on /mkg/

I don't jack about programming nor any programming languages yet
If I'm 28 is it too late for me to land work or a job/career as a developer/programmer?
I downloaded a bunch of Java eBooks off torrents yesterday
Apparently Java and Python are both good/great introductory languages

Jow Forums please point me in the right direction wether to kick off learning my first language being either Python or Java
Before I fuck up and become a Pajeet by learning Java first fucking give me the right tips/advice Jow Forums I don't want to be another Pajeet

You should learn programmatic thinking and problem solving instead of a language.

>final thesis deadline in 4 months
>haven't even started

Attached: 1526115551387.jpg (900x675, 194K)

>database exam
>have to write SQL queries on paper without any references

Attached: 1495920443538.png (340x290, 24K)

try python first, don't believe the neckbeards on Jow Forums re:java - it's the most employable lamguage to learn

if you only knew true suffering
>finished project today
>nothing to do at work tomorrow
>it's friday so nothing new will be assigned to me
>have to sit 8 hours, doing nothing

>networks exam tomorrow

> wasted a month going through physics courses I haven't actually taken while studying for university entrance exams
> the physics exam is actually superfluous and I had unrealistic expectations about finishing on time anyway
> 9 days left to practice old exam questions for the remaining maths, chemistry and CS exams
> finals results are in tomorrow, tentative grades are in the top 15% but the exam board is infamous for turning near perfect scores into barely passing ones
I guess I'll be looking for work and taking MOOCs for the next year then

Just make sure you know the OSI layers.

>Chemistry exam this morning that will decide my grade
>1/2 Scantron 1/2 written
>Feel really good about it as I finish
>Realize like a minute afterwards that I forgot to put name on written portion, but I put the written test number on the Scantron (there's 15 different exams in a class of around 40 so there can't be more than 3 people w/same exam, odds are they remembered their names)
>Ask pajeetess professor 1 minute after I turn it in if I can quickly put my name on it since it's obvious which one is mine
>"LMAO TOO BAD YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THAT"
>mfw that was worth 50% of my test grade
>mfw im going to have to have taken 3 semester of chemistry classes as a CS major

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

>Britbong EE student
>1st year final maths exam tomorrow
>Contains ODEs, series, multi variable calculus
J U S T

should have taken the easy route and done cs tbqh lads

Attached: 1509558644374.png (657x539, 80K)

Talk to the dean and fight that they cannot be allowed to get away with that

What uni?

University of Manchester

I would have started screaming in her face.

Good luck user

Tech support? Good god no

Do they combine second and third semester calc in bongland? My uni had mv calc as the 3rd sem

She was the dean until last semester, she probably is best friends w/ the dean. I go to a community college

Still challenge it, that's fucked. Totally unacceptable.

Thanks user

Not really sure how it compares to how it works in the US.

People leaving school at 18 who want to something at university that requires maths have done topics that would be in Calc I/II in burgerland.

IMO it was a introduction to mv calc, just some partial differentiation (chain rule, max/minima/saddle points) with Taylor series mixed in

actually I'll just copy the module syllabus in:
4 lectures: Integration : Working definition of the integral. Fundamental theorem of calculus Physical interpretation. Definite integrals and areas under curves. Revision of integration techniques (polynomials etc). Integration by parts, by substitution and by partial fractions. (partial fractions themselves part of followup). Applications of integration. (this topic follows on from the 3 lectures from 1E1).

2 lectures : Series : Simple Series : convergence of geometric series : Maclaurin and Taylor Series

8 lectures : Multivariate Calculus : Functions of two or more variables. Partial Differentiation. Gradient. Chain Rule. Multiple integration and line integration. Taylor Series in two variables. Maxima and minima in two dimensions.

8 lectures: Ordinary Differential Equations : Concept, order and role of conditions. 1st order linear equations with constant coefficients (Emphasizing a complementary function / particular integral approach but making mention of integrating factors. Natural and Forced response (including the case of resonance). 2nd order linear equations with constant coefficients, characteristic polynomials. Mathematical and physical interpretation of solutions (time-constant etc).

Yeah we covered most of that in I-III. I fucked myself over though because I didn't need to take MV Calc (III) after I switched from E.E. to C.S. but I already had it almost finished. Now I'm getting raped by linear algebra next week

>tfw 12 hours left till I need to turn in my final thesis
>tfw red bull, coffee and another 20 pages on radiation decay
>tfw final destination

I didn't ask for this

Attached: WAKEMEUPP.jpg (533x1226, 62K)

I should mention she was also pissed off because she said pens down and one student kept writing so she gave them a zero.

> mfw I did all my classes in one day 4 exams and one final project presentation
>tfw when you are makor economist and informatics