Phone edition

phone edition
go

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-17-01-24.png (1080x1059, 1.3M)

>phone
>games

Attached: LIMMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (680x680, 32K)

why would someone do anything like OP's picture? That is just fucking retard

Cheaper

Cheaper than what?

1+1 not op but cheaper than a gaming pc to play pubg (mostly) or fortnite (more optimised so less demanding)

why are you stupid? you thought he meant cheaper than a dragon dildo?

youre mom

You actually gotta be kidding me with that. I don't know what phone is in the OP, but most phones now are around $500 or greater. I don't know how much that USB hub is either, but my guess is somewhere around another $100. You can get a cheap last generation computer with a gaming GPU in it for less than that on craigslist, and even a $10 1280x1024 thriftstore monitor would be better than that phone screen.

>mfw use touchscreen and still beat these stupid kids with mouse and keyboard or on emulators

This. It's as bad as the dumb cunts with Intel HD who keep spamming how bad games run on minimal settings.

I wouldn't do something on the level of retardation of the OP pic, but I got my phone for around $200, an OTG cable and powered USB hub for like $15 and have a spare mouse and keyboard. Which pretty much means that doing that only makes sense when you're top poorfag lol.

Wha's the battery life on that thing 2 hours?

It gives the guy using m+kb unfair advantage over players using touch screen. It's basically cheating but mobile gaming is retarded like that.

Why would you do that?

fuck consoles and fuck mobile gaming, faggot

fpbp

Most people are going to own a phone as their main computer. If you already have the phone it would just be the cost of peripherals.

Step it up senpai.

Attached: canvas.png (640x360, 521K)

>gaming in 2020

>USB hub cost $100
Have you tried going to a shop and buy it instead of ordering it?

Good thing it's still 2018 then

could you even find a more shitty mouse and keyboard?

$120 then

represent

Attached: 3a3890f0273256e141507e552215a27f-product.jpg (340x340, 13K)

99.9999999999999% (Rounded down) phone games are awful. I don't know how anyone could take "phone gaming" seriously. The best you can do is emulate games from consoles, but with much worse controls.

Spaceflight simulator is a good game.

>if people adopted windows phones we could have mobile steam by now

Thing about it is, most people can finance a $700+ phone in clapistan. A powered hub is cheap, can literally get int from 5 below for $5 or less, Samsung S8 come with otg dongle, so the moose and keyboard are the only real issue but they probably already had them from a gaming rig and use the phone so they can win at pubg and fortnite instead of getting rekt all day on pc