LG

How the fuck are they still in business and how have they not found a solution for the bootloop?

Attached: CAD3E171-6159-4CA5-B2B0-4FFA5A13D562.jpg (1231x764, 245K)

What's even causing it? What's the secret to LG's incompetence?

I believe new models no longer have the issue.
I think it was a BGA chip issue.

>how have they not found a solution for the bootloop?
yeah, it would be so easy to fix with an update! All you have to do is overclock the chip heavily until the solder points melt themselves back onto the board, easy

LG v20 only 2 years old

JUST BOOTLOOP MY SHIT UP

How do they manage to do something not even my $100 chinkphone with Lineage OS + Xposed is able to do?

what a ripoff.
novidia settled the 3.5GB vram scam with $30.
lg pays full price.
ahhahaa novidiots got rekt again.

How do I get these moneys. Simple instructions please.

What caused the bootloops?

Newer models haven't been out long enough to start bootlooping. The v20 came out two years ago. The more recent models will start to go soon

>no gibs for G3 owners
angery

...lg boot loopproblems used to start in few months of use.

I have LG dumbphone from 10 years ago that got a bootloop in its second year of usage and had to be serviced/reflashed.
I strongly believe the do it intentionally after a certain period.

Now that's progress!

I've had a 5X since near launch and I haven't had the bootloop issue yet
wat do

Attached: 0tr9ootte3y01.png (464x824, 29K)

My V10 got it a month before 1 year manufacturer warranty expired. I bought it the first week it came out. Rather than get a replacement I sent it in and still using it. It's ashame really because it's a great phone other than that. But now they aren't making removable batteries ( I'm on my third) and volume buttons are on the side again. Holding out as long as I can before getting another phone but certainly won't get another lg.

By G4 skipped the bootloop and bricked in my hand. Wouldn't turn on no matter what I tried.

butt lube me "L"arge "G"uy

Sell it quick while you still can

>phone bootloops
>blame little brother

Can I sue for emotional distress?