Old people get off the internet

>printing out a screenshot of a Facebook post just to take a picture of it again to post on Facebook

Attached: IMG_0182.png (750x1334, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlRyRkmQv70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok? Who cares

That's some nice effort. It's a mobile screenshot too so it also probably was transferred to a computer and then printed

>posting in a thread you don't care about
Ok?

t. 25 y/o boomer

>using Jewbook at all

And couldnt even frame the fucking photo properly

fucking hold up, is this shit real? My lifelong mission is to exterminate all bugs. This is actually closer than I thought I'd get. Gonna sell this shit to everyone near me.

This shit is funny but also none of your concern. Why the fuck are you on Facebook?

>Facebook
>The internet
choose one.

>Yeah let's just say old people shouldn't use the internet at all instead of educating them so they don't fall for obvious scams anymore and give you inherited debt when they kick the bucket
op you don't belong on this board

Be glad that facebook exists, it's a daycare for all the senior citizens. Keeps them away from the rest of the internet.

whats this thread even

She printed it for reference. Maybe she could have screenshotted it but this works too

So very much this.

That's actually pretty creative

Holy shit I'm a boomer, sweet

It's kinda vital for staying in touch with friends who you don't interact that often and many of our class parties and whatnot are organized through it.

Healthy kek.

Well she's a practical smart person that managed to solve a problem with all the tools she know how to use.

>try to educate some old people
>they get mad because they think youre patronizing them because they don't know where the left mouse button is
>never end up learning

To be honest I lost quite a few acquaintances when I deleted Facebook. Notably a real cute Australian girl I met in Taiwan. Yet I still don't regret it cause Facebook is just so shit.

This is why I won't delete it, what's the point even if someone is as inactive as I am? I'd just lose the contacts and girls I may wish to call on in the future. Also as an actor I have to have pages like this. Even though I have a seething hatred for Fuckerberg and his kike website, I' stuck with it. I hope it all goes down though, I'd want the whole thing to crash and burn, then I wouldn't feel so bad as opposed to me leaving the party alone and still have it going on. No, I want to nuke the venue.

so I am part of the best generation? Nice

>IM TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT MY BRAIN DOESNT WORK LIKE IT USED TO
gee i wonder if this has anything to do with their refusal to learn anything
hmmmm

>>/v/

Also who makes a Left 4 Dead reference in 2018?

Might not be good at computers but I gotta try that recipe

>educate old people
old dogs and new tricks user.

try it and you'll soon find your enthusiasm evaporating.

old people are not the problem

Attached: 1326897998423.png (655x1126, 686K)

t. le reddit army

Attached: 1359424850467.png (780x623, 635K)

atleast they're trying to use technology

most older folks avoid it like the plague

nerd btfo

>old people are not the problem
>t. 30 year old boomer
kys

>using salt on plants
Shes probably complaining about all her plants being dead

naw, this shit is amazing. need more of it desu

Old people are contained to Facebook and CNN comments section, be grateful.

>facebook
>guy throwing another under the bus for niceguy points
>pirate date setting
I can't deal with this picture

Attached: 23.png (893x305, 139K)

>friends who you don't interact that often
Those aren't your friends anymore then.

nigger del this thread don't you love ur granny

It's just a Jow Forums meme. You thinking it's from a game makes you a better candidate for
>>/v/

These 16 year old millennials piss me off. I'm glad I never joined facebook, and instead can enjoy calling people retarded for posting pictures of screens instead of screenshots.

It's not actually salt, it's a sulfate. Sulfate is commonly found in fertilizers.

Worse than that, its needed for a job

>calls people /v/irgins while literally assuming everything is from a video gayme

>he isn't part of the greatest generation
fuck off, boomers are the Millennials of the golden era

everytime this picture pops up im always confused about what's "stalkerish" about teaching someone how to screenshot
was that just the new "in" thing at the time to call who wasn't a basic white bitch a creep?

Well you could call them acquaintances or whatever, but the point still stands. I don't want to lose contact completely and for that Facebook is great and pretty vital.

>uses a term only associated with a video game
>gets defensive when people thinks its from a game
Are you two retarded?

just dont get caught by the online mob
and once you're on facebook, you're always on facebook.

>ordering your entire facebook history as a fucking hardcover book

I really hope I won't end up like that. How can you suddenly just wake up one day and refuse wanting to learn anything new? Like what would the point of your life even be then?

The whole screen instead of the zoomed in part. That's where the confusion is. Christ this ain't hard people.

>only associated with a video game
you're a fucking retard
ever heard of a baby boomer?

i've seen people here doing things just as dumb, like one guy a couple days ago asking about internet file uploading services he could use so he could transfer some data from his VM to it's host
it's like mailing something to yourself just to move it from a table to the doorstep

That means we get to retire and own our own house!

Why not share addresses or telephone numbers?

>inherited debt
Unless you co-sign with them, you don’t owe shit on their debt.

Simple answers is that there's (generally) no need. Facebook exists and pretty much everyone is on it and for keeping in touch and having the ability to contact someone after many years is something Facebook does provide. It's a convenient way to do that. Another reason is that addresses and phone numbers change fairly often and keeping up to date on that for everyone would be a huge (and a very difficult) task. And keeping in touch through phone would require me (or the people people I want to stay in touch with) to actively do something. Facebook provides the option passively just "follow" people without (seemingly) requiring anything from you, other than not deleting your profile.
Don't get me wrong, there's loads wrong with FB and I think some of the things they do are asscancer, but there's a reason it's as popular as it is and why it can come to your house and knock a teeth out out of your wife's mouth with a big fat cock and not even be worried about people deleting their profile. They are good at what they do and that's giving people the possibility (or the illusion) of staying in touch without having to lift a finger.

is this bait

I bet they call "#" a pound symbol too instead of hashtag like it really is! Dumbasses am I right? Lol

Surprised people call jokes bait. But that's the boomer generation for ya!

that looks like it was 10 years ago

>"""Styling""" with fucking tables any time within the last decade and a half
yikes

stop mansplaining

It sounds more like some random guy just showed up in the Facebook comment section, and everyone was weirded out because they didn't know the new guy personally.

What do baby boomers have to do with the convo?

I don't know what a boomer is or does, sorry.

>they don't even realize that you can take pictures of your screen directly.

>using a computer

No u

We shall call you, St. Jiub.

To exist, collect social security, and rant at people whose names you no longer remember about nothing.

>cropping is hard

>exposed

>be millenial
>see this
>laugh

Attached: 1519024874803.jpg (487x362, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QlRyRkmQv70
RADEONCUKS ON SUICIDE WATcH

it was probably printed out so they could follow the recipe without being near a screen, since you know, jugs of liquids

>that markup
i need to bleach my eyes, brb

They printed it out to use it, and then upon finding it worked, days later, posted about it.

this
get over yourselves children

you can print from phone now. I helped an old lady set it up once, and she was very pleased that she could print nice photos from facebook.

Old people who don't get technology are adorable

Children are just as bad with technology, if not worse from my experience

>uncle tells me something is wrong with my 10 yold cousin's laptop
>keyboard and mousepad are covered in food crumbs and stains
>laptop is dead so need to charge
>go to boot computer
>takes 20 minutes just to let me do something on startup
>cousin constantly breathing over my neck while I wait for it to startup
>decide to unplug the laptop and go to another room
>immediately shuts down when I unplug, turns out the battery is fucked
>wait another 20 minutes after starting it up again
>check task manager, which takes another 3 minutes just to open that up
>all 4 gb of ram are in use, disk use is at 100%, and the cpu (6th gen i3) is at like 50% despite only starting up the computer
>look to see what my cousin has installed to cause this
>he just has Roblox on it and nothing else
>could never find out the problem with it because of the constant freezing and shutdowns

My uncle now wants me to build him a "high-end, amazing gaming" PC for his birthday to replace the laptop but I'm afraid he's going to treat that like shit as well. I'm almost tempted to say no just because it'll be another paperweight in a few years.

Attached: 1526485446073.png (670x465, 212K)

>having a color printer
'mirin

Yeah, the "old people are bad / young people are good at computer" meme is done now. There was a certain age range which grew up with computers around but had to actually understand them somewhat to get them to work, which I'm guessing was mainly those born between around 1980-1990. Older or younger, it's probably an incomprehensible magic box to you.

>all 4 gb of ram are in use, disk use is at 100%, and the cpu (6th gen i3) is at like 50% despite only starting up the computer
>look to see what my cousin has installed to cause this
>he just has Roblox on it and nothing else
Windows updates.

Sounds like pretty obvious malware issues. Kids love to download random shit they see in web ads.

If you have friends/family you're on facebook BEFORE you're on facebook. No doubt they shadow profile everyone.

The entire age-based computer literacy is a meme. Sure, there is probably a mild trend in those years, but the vast majority of 80's and early 90's babys still shunned PCs because they were considered lame nerd toys. The explosive growth of web2.0/smartphone era bullshit is when the normies got into computers, which coincides with easy to use UI/UX and throw-away disposable computer hardware dominating (laptops, phones, tablets, netbooks, ultrabooks).

Delving further, very few techy types stay generalists forever. The biggest SQL/db programmer i know doesnt know how to use modern version control (or most modern tooling) because he's so focused on what he already knows. Is he good with tech if he can't use git and perforce? He knows a fuck load of internals about oracle and mssql.

>stale beer

what kind of faggot lets their beer go stale?

The moron here is you. Why the fuck would they waste time on looking up that shit again when they can just post a photo? I just take a photo of a travel plan I make on the computer too because it's just faster than taking a screenshot to put on dropbox and then download it again.

If your friends are so distant that not using facebook will cause you to lose them then I doubt that you can call them friends.

i dunno what's more funny - the joke or the irony.

>muh screenshot
no you dumb fuck
you print out a damn recipe for later usage instead of fumbling with your phone or losing it
this shows your lack of comprehension, not some old farts senility

i have a collection of this stuff
printednet.tumblr.com
honestly this is beautiful

>printednet.tumblr.com
weird fetish but cool idea

OP be like
>Paperless office is just around the corner guys! Any moment now!

Attached: 1508717538233.png (315x315, 107K)

>ugly infant as profile pic
really completes it