I kind of fucked up

I wasn’t quite sure if I were to post on Jow Forums or Jow Forums, but I chose you, Jow Forums, for some advice since this technically deals with technology. You see, I kind of fucked up. I bought a MP3 player on Wish.com, so I can play some of my music while driving my car. But my dumbass forgot that I have a phone that I can use as a music player. *facepalm* I also didn’t get a TF card to store music on it. I ended up paying $4 plus $11 shipping for this piece of shit. What should I do with this? Should I throw it away? Should I send this to Goodwill? Should I just hand this for free on Craigslist or something? Should I give it to someone on their birthday? Please. I’m getting tired of looking at this thing! (Pic related is my MP3 player)

Attached: 9714EC64-900B-42CC-BC0C-E57B17863DF5.jpg (2448x2427, 951K)

>try to install Rockbox
>play Doom

Attached: 9981f2.resized[1].jpg (885x768, 587K)

The screen’s tiny as shit.

Attached: 39CA14FA-FF39-418E-8B7E-026AADF81EC1.jpg (3264x2448, 869K)

You are an absolute fucking retard.

Hey man, we all make mistakes. Just ask my parents.

>forgot that I have a phone that I can use as a music player
How the hell do you survive in life man.
You can use it for running, phones are bulky.

>wish.com
good job being a normie. you got brainwashed by the subliminal messaging and targeted advertisements to the point that you bought literal shit without any purpose for it.

how the fuck do you forget that you can use your phone as a music player? most mobile phones have been capable of playing music for like 8 or so years now
you should just give it to an e-waste facility if you don't want it that bad.

Fuck off summerfag

This exact mp3 player (minus card) cost less than $2 with free shipping on aliexpress. I'm sure it will die soon enough after couple of usage. Just don't make the same mistake again next time.

This

use it in situations where you want to listen to music but if the thing dies eh whatever.
Like on a boat or something, running, cycling. That sort of thing.

Give it back, Jamal.

Shove it up ur @ss. Post pic with time stamp. Profit. DoiT FaGeT!

>Chose Jow Forums without reading the sticky
>Literally forgot he had a phone
>*facepalm*
>Wish.com
>Getting scammed $11 on shipping for Chinese shit
>So mentally retarded that he has to make a thread and have Jow Forums think for him
Holy shit fucking kill yourself.

But can it run Doom

leave it in the car so you wont need to keep on unplugging your phone and use up its battery.

why the fuck would you want to use your phone to store and play music. I use a dedicated hifi file player with swappable sd cards. No worries about storage and I don't drain my battery life. Plus sometimes I don't want to take my network-connected tracking/spying piece of shit device phone with me yet still want to be able to listen to music.
I would say it's not a bad purchase but yours looks like absolute shit do whatever you want with it just as long as you stay on plebbit next time *facepalm* xDDDD

The only option left in my opinion is that you install gentoo on your pc to enable more memory on your phone.
Just remember to buy first a VPN just to be sure.

go hit up /CSG/ before you pull the trigger on shit like that
I literally got the same MP3 player in a different shell on Aliexpress for $1.80 + free shipping. For the amount you paid for it, you could've gotten a 8gb-16gb chink micro SD card for that thing.
If you don't want it, give it to a younger sibling or something and tell their parent what to do with it.

Attached: IMG_20180518_010205.jpg (2976x3968, 2.61M)

Leave it in your car in plain sight, some nigger or junkie will break into your car and steal it.

I don't think you really understand how small these things are, famalam

Attached: photo_2018-05-18_01-27-18.jpg (1280x961, 198K)

Niggers and junkies don't care, as long as it's something they think they can sell for drugs.

That is, if they manage to spot it. It's about the size of one of those mini Bic lighters

>Wish
>Overmarketed and overpriced chink shit
How was your childhood and how did the paint chips taste?

Honestly, just tear it down. It's probably just a stupid gob top IC and some assorted SMD components, but there's an off chance it might be interesting

I tore mine () down earlier.
just a bunch of surface mount components with a single, small IC that I could find nothing about.
Here's a pic of the IC if you wanna have a search. It's the only thing of interest on the PCB

Attached: IMG_20180518_012004.jpg (3968x2976, 1.98M)

Load it up with some music and use it as a “shuffle and forget” music player. The battery will probably last way longer than your phone.

use it when running and at the gym