Best linux computer?

Why is this the best computer

Attached: linux thinkpad.jpg (698x865, 283K)

>chiclet keys

sage

>those keys.
Buy a meme pad for libre boot+software.

just get a chromebook and install galliumos

do that if you are new to limux memes and if you have extra $, if you are on a budget go for a 2009 thinkpad or somthing

Those hinges are disgusting.
>Posted from my T440p (T450s trackpad)

Uh huh

>nu-pad
ew

-posted from my T530 with a klassic keyboard

Any fucking x86 laptop will run linux at out of the box in 2018
thinkniggers need to fuck off with their ancient mememachines

>32bit
eww

Ah, the official Chinese malware advertisement thread.

Keep enjoying your Chinkpads.

you understand what I mean you mongoloid namefag

The best Linux computer is a phone.

I understand x86 is for cucks
and cucks belong in

that bezel is thick as molasses

That's because thinkpads were design to be 4:3 laptops.

Attached: bezels.jpg (3024x4032, 1020K)

>linux

You got something against linux normie?

> Not 4:3 screen ratio.

Because max driver compatibility, trackpoint, keyboard feels so good, incredible price. Businesses upgrade and throw these on eBay en masse. I got a T420 with Nvidia graphics & 8 gigs of ram for $120

Also durable

The best Linux laptop is one where all of the hardware works right out of the box, which is like 2/3 of all laptops at this point.

it isn't /thread

nope

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: interject.png (440x302, 74K)

>"best"
>isn't a '01 or '20 series thinkpad
try again

You are a faggot

I dunno, I got a T420s with 10gigs of RAM for 170$. Any x86 laptop will run Linux though, there isn't a difference at all.

Attached: GNUTotalSplit.png (380x320, 34K)

Attached: It's not GNU Linux.jpg (804x931, 362K)

It's not you dumb namefag, Noone wants a 7lb outdated poorhipster laptop.

This

>java 6%
Wtf is this pie chart for?