The King of 2018

Nokia X6

>Size 5.8 inches, 84.0 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
>Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~435 ppi density)
>PLATFORM OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
>Chipset Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
>CPU Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
>GPU Adreno 509
>CAMERA Primary Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0µm, giro-EIS) + 5 MP (f/2.2, 1.2µm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash

The king is here bros!

Attached: nokia-x6-1.jpg (160x212, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/nokia-x6-us-availability-866334/
nokiapoweruser.com/new-nokia-x6-variant-ta-1103-seen-raising-hope-of-a-global-launch/
forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/how-to/guide-how-to-unlock-bootloader-qualcomm-t3769930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no apps

Is pure Android Oreo

>CPU octa-core 18 Ghz
Thats not impressive
Even for a 2018 budget phone

For the price of $200 , is really good faggot.

Only asperguers buy >$500 phones

Price?
If the price and build quality are on point it might be the GOTY mid range

>bros

Beat it pajeet. Its just another shitty notch Andvoid phone with 2 weeks of support.

$200~

The Redmi note 5 pro killer is here

>$200
Fucking NICE, i might finally ditch my HTC M8 for this

>Only asperguers buy >$500 phones
What? My Moto G5 plus cost me around that price and its 8-core 2.0 ghz although it has less ram

call me when these finnish fucks decide to market in burgerstan

>$200

HAHAHAHA no.
Even the 4G/32G version is inflated as fuck atm and the 6G/64G version is even higher.

Attached: x6.png (1782x455, 248K)

Are you stupid or just retard?

JUST

Hate to spoil your fun ain't happening unless your a think
androidauthority.com/nokia-x6-us-availability-866334/

>Trusting in shitty webs

Enjoy overpriced phones burguerfag

Already confirmed for china only and importers will jack up the price.

nokiapoweruser.com/new-nokia-x6-variant-ta-1103-seen-raising-hope-of-a-global-launch/

Eat shit envy faggot

>speculation
>it may
It's a nothingburger

Attached: giphy.gif (480x356, 2.43M)

t. nokia 6 user

>Apple releases iPhone X
>memes about notch, everybody fucking hates it

>Nokia copies it, complete with useless notch
>”The King of 2018”

Why

The 636 is much faster than the 625. It has 4x 1.8GHz Cortex A73 cores and 4x 1.6 GHz Cortex A53 cores. The A73 cores can do many more instructions per clock cycle than the 2 GHz A53 cores in the 625.

t. udderly hapless poorfeg

I still have my samsung galaxy s5. How does that compare to OP?

>apple does something
>jim has opinion
>nokia does something
>joe has opinion

why

Samsung better screen, but x6 wipes with everything

>rounded screen corners
>notch
>king of 2018

no. key2 when

>Physical keyboard

Get with the times grandpa

Shame, it could've been something good instead

>3060 mAh battery
>Having to pay for unlocking the bootloader, assuming at all possible
Definitely not the Redmi Note 5 killer.

You can buy a used S8 for 400-500 now so

what else coming out in the current year has no rounded screen corners, no notch, and a 3.5mm jack?

Looks like a whole bunch of notched shit that's significantly worse than a $350 mi mix 2

>notch
Into the trash

>creaming themselves over instagram devices
Since when did Jow Forums become this much of a dumb thot?

Attached: kimeemaru.jpg (467x600, 88K)

The king sure is here, it's been here since 2014. At this rate I don't think it's ever going to be dethroned.

Attached: BB Passport.png (800x661, 212K)

>19:9, as if samsung's 18.5:9 wasn't absurd enough already
>low resolution
>weak processor
>notch

I hated that thing. Don't regret getting rid of it.

Because I get to browse pics of hot sluts at work, you anti-fun negroid.

It's very useful if you have a social life and want to talk to chicks desu.

How could you hate it after having one? I spent a solid two years making fun of it before getting one, now all I can do is praise it.

literally what the fuck are you talking about?

>notchlet
>king of anything

just neck yourself

Literally everything on my Sony XZ Premium is better than that except for the screen size, and it's a year old now

galaxy s9 if you ignore the rounded screen

How's that shitty input delays treating you?

Is it waterproof?

Never had any problems with it. Seems to not be an issue in my country as I can't find anything about it. Different ROM version maybe?

>Snapdragon 636
>Weak processor
Umm try again sweetie

>Snapdragon 636
>king

Attached: 1526580031786.png (503x582, 157K)

>notch

Attached: sad 23.jpg (274x274, 19K)

Yes it's. I bet your ass you havn't used it or any modern phone

>5.8 inches

Attached: 4f5.png (455x455, 48K)

A fucking 410 almost doesn't lag. I still have to experience lag on my 625. Hopefully 636 isn't worse.
Obviously if you are retarded enough to gayyme (or God forbid render) on a fucking phone it's not gonna go well. In other news though, keyboards are pretty bad at tightening screws and sawing wood.

>pay for unlocking bootloader
What? For real? If so then that's seriously retarded. I'm buying phone for the hardware and community support. It's my hardware I can put anything I want on it.

What is battery size? If it doesn't have good battery, clean smooth os and sd it's shit.

Attached: ff.jpg (575x530, 37K)

Yeah it is useless because there are no apps for it. Just buy an iPhone or Samsung

"lag" are you 12. A thing can be slow without lagging. Do yourself a favor hang yourself

Lag is what most fags complain about.

>logo on the front

pretentious much top kek like lowest tier manufacturer now

636 is basically slightly downclocked 820. What's your point?

I use OnePlus 3T which uses 821, i bet 636 is near that
Well, Nokia always put their logo on the front since their first phone. So i think that's fine for them

It's Android, not Symbian, MeeGo or Windows Phone
Mediocre battery (3030mAh), but has SD card and Android One support

What are you talking about? So you can use iPhone apps on it or what?

Basically every smartphone manufacturers except Apple use Android including Nokia. So no apps on this smartphone is irrelevant

Nah Nokia is using meego harmattan

So it does have iMessage and stuff?

nice notch lmao

Just wait till you see some upcoming "leaks" of the pixel 3.

t. NDA fag

why they dont put one good camera instead of two useless shitters

I bet you're trolling
It does have Google Play Store, Android Messages, Snapchat and stuff

How is life with a double digit IQ?

nice notch though

Because the poorfags here can't afford an iPhone X so they have to shit all over it to make themselves feel better

Now that the notch is affordable on their 5 figure incomes they love the notch.

You can do that from a Moto G perfectly. You don't need a 32 core smartphone to browse Instagram.

>pay for unlocking bootloader
>What? For real? If so then that's seriously retarded. I'm buying phone for the hardware and community support. It's my hardware I can put anything I want on it.
Look at XDA forums for previous Nokia devices. That is the only way, although as you'd imagine custom ROM support is virtually non-existent.

Yeah that really sucks. Are Motorola devices still good in regards to bootloader unlocking?

t. Moto G4 User

What are you guys even about? My Nokia lets me unlock it. (if I at least had a good reason to, anyways lol)

Attached: 1526656983525.png (720x1280, 91K)

I didn't say it was impossible, but you haven't actually tried to unlock it.
forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6/how-to/guide-how-to-unlock-bootloader-qualcomm-t3769930

>muh games

this

Attached: 1523903571613.png (423x384, 149K)

>muh games
Even for that, 625 is enough.

Point taken. Last time I had checked it wasn't such a convoluted process, I wonder if they changed it or something.
Either way, what's sad is that people have to get chinked to get access to tools that should either be free or not necessary.

Attached: 1526657847217.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>Either way, what's sad is that people have to get chinked to get access to tools that should either be free or not necessary.
I'm not entirely understanding this part, but the bootloader unlocking process is ironically more straightforward on Chinese brands.

ugh
nokia made a mistake ditching the goat lumia designs

>buying chink nokias
just don't.

>Non-removable battery

Into the trash it goes.

Its because people already accepted that we are going to be dealing with this garbage (thanks Sir Jonny Ive) and are accepting it as a given.

Its good despite the notch not because of it.

TOO FUCKING LARGE
seriously what happend to 5-5.2 inchers?

Son I have a Snapdragon 425 running Huaweis garbage and it runs buttery smooth. Sure its probably slower than newer cpus but nothing I notice. Its fucking fine, its a fucking phone. I bet you fags want some OEM to strap on an i9 and a Titan Xp and a 4k display on a phone so you can do absoultely NOTHING with it but circlejerk on Jow Forums.

I thought so too, but newer phones are surprisingly compact given the diagonal. My phone has 5" screen and more than an inch in chin. I did the math. If it were all sceeen it would have a screen sized at 6.5". And this one has a wider aspect ratio, the newer ones are taller and surprisingly easy to hols.

>Non-removable battery
>Into the trash it goes.
Good luck finding any models released after 2014. with that. I'm not thrilled about it either, but there's no choice.

There's a reason I'm still using my old Note4.
Why use anything else at this point?

>a fucking notch
Nah, the Nokia 8 Sirocco is still the only even remotely appealing phone currently on the market to me.

I meant is as having to pay some Chinese dude that's probably doing all the stuff very unofficially when it should be as easy as with other Chinese brands, sorry if I made no sense there.

By the time when the battery has permanently lost a significant amount of it's durability the phone's warranty would have expired anyway so you can change the battery via DIY