I fucking love Louis Rossmann

Jizzmodo BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=5uV9HjQTiXs

Attached: 1526593227185.png (600x538, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/film_girl/status/997346181746376704
twitter.com/film_girl/status/997347961125322752
twitter.com/film_girl/status/997344606051168256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never really liked this guy but he seems to be really hitting his stride as of late and now i like him more

He is truly /ourguy/

I should've listened

Attached: kermito.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

That article is from 2 years ago, this guy knows how to hold a grudge.

I completely understand him. He knew what he is talking about and one of the most famous internet magazines called his complains "the most stupidest" thus implying he is stupid. No only it's a personal blow but it also damages his reputation as a repairman and his company's reputation

>dude makes a prediction what he thinks will be shitty hardware
heh paranoid faggot he's wrong!!!

>dude is found to be correct after some time
omg wtf dude get over it stop holding a grudge what are you mad for???

>this guy knows how to hold a grudge
I am with him on this one. If the standard "tech journalist" knew anything about either "tech" or "journalism", this video would not be needed.

THISSSSS

Rossman is completely warranted in his reaction.

Shitmodo can suck a cock.

Attached: 1526435871272.gif (564x300, 882K)

I’m “in the industry” and my coworker met Rossmann about a month ago. This was his analysis lol

Attached: image.jpg (750x597, 196K)

I was thinking about Rossman recently, in his ideal world hes out of a job, if Apple made circuit layouts accessible, designed their devices to be more repair friendly / durable and made parts available. The lowered barrier for entry would dilute the market and make his business which already operates on small margins unprofitable.

Hes a weird boy.

You are truly a /tripfag/.

The problem is he has no business with the new changes. Nobody's going to want a quoted $700 macbook keyboard repair, and when Apple removes the ability for 3rd parties from replacing shit like iphone screens by bricking devices, it's doing nothing to change the barrier of entry for competitors.

You seem to be implying that he's not okay with that.

If any of you idiots actually read the Jizzmodo article, you would realize that the "most stupid complaint" is about the keyboard's NOISE. Nothing to do with the fact that these keyboards are having many issues. Rossmann just complained about the noise, Jizzmodo picked on him and now he's saying "toldya, the keyboards are faulty, I've been saying it for years".

The keyboard is hot garbage. Louis called it and Jizmodo whined like faggots.

Seems to have the opposite effect with me. If anything he's become more obnoxious as everything has gone to his head.

Great he's campaigning for right to repair stuff though.

luke smith is kinda like that
got popular and now he's more arrogant, and does long streams and plays vidya despite saying he hates the internet and vidya

he also says he has a script that scrapes Jow Forums json for mentions of his name.
luke bby i actually like your long streams but still

>twitter.com/film_girl/status/997346181746376704
lmao, roastie is mad

>twitter.com/film_girl/status/997347961125322752
>My opinion doesn’t disappear just because you don’t understand how journalism works.
>opinion
>journalism
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: my sides.jpg (1000x667, 79K)

>twitter.com/film_girl/status/997344606051168256
>Complain about something real.
>lack of rose gold option
hahahaha, i really hope m$ isnt monitoring the tweets of the people in their payroll

What a dumb stupid ugly cunt, somebody rape her to death (just my opinion)

Definitely /ourguy/

Louis has always been kinda arrogant, watch his older videos, doesn't make him any less right tho.

>Glad to know Gizmodo still keep their shitty reporters around
>quote me on where I said you still work there.
And this is why I don't use social media

By "keep them around" he means Gizmodo doesn't euthanize them. He didn't mean keep them on the parole. :^)

"keeping someone around" usually means keep paying them to stay.
While I agree that all tech journalists should meet the youth in Asia, I don't think we should punish the lowest people in society just because they are incapable of doing any job.

She's right though. Articles aren't removed almost ever. They're always corrected. And while Gizmodo is just clickbait like 99% of journalist articles now opinions/reflections on what happened. Opinions are core to the idea. I don't like it at all. Media is one of the worst sources of information you can rely on because they're intentionally misleading in representation quantity and slant. But if you're looking for presentation of events as events you go to Reuters, AP or whatever. They're still biased in quantity but it's a step up.